Gill vs Seth

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

figuetony
Which Street Fighter boss wins?

Voyeur
if they can actually fight each other then it usually belongs in some other forum. I'm sure there is a street fighter specific forum.

figuetony
Where show me?

Wei Phoenix
Originally posted by Voyeur
if they can actually fight each other then it usually belongs in some other forum. I'm sure there is a street fighter specific forum.

No this is the only place where they are allowed to fight. all VG characters.

Scarlet Fox
Its still a verse idea and im sure they havent done one with these two yet. So i dont see the problem.

But i never played Street Fighter so i have no clue who would win ^_^

Voyeur
well then, Seth.

Wei Phoenix
Originally posted by Scarlet Fox
Its still a verse idea and im sure they havent done one with these two yet. So i dont see the problem.

But i never played Street Fighter so i have no clue who would win ^_^

And you wonder why I refused to play with you during recess.

ThunderGodEneru
Gill.

You know, he has feats.

Meteor showers, ocean splitting, and immortality are pretty 1337.

I am who I am
Gill stomps this dude into dust. The guy got soloed by Ryu.

Kirikaze Fuuma
Gill. although he can split an ocean because of his ability not his power.

Zack Fair
Gill.

The guy has split the ocean in half--are not ablities part of his powerset? Has pyrokinetic and ice powers. He can autoresurrect himself. And although he looks gay he is a hell of a lot more badass than Seth.

Although getting Soloed by Ryu isn't bad.

ThunderGodEneru
Originally posted by Kirikaze Fuuma
Gill. although he can split an ocean because of his ability not his power. An ability is part of his power. no expression

Zack Fair
Originally posted by ThunderGodEneru
An ability is part of his power. no expression

Exactly.

figuetony
Gill.

You know, he has feats.

Meteor showers, ocean splitting, and immortality are pretty 1337.
The first time i can agree with u on something. eek!

KingD19
Plus Gill has long flowing locks... and ummmm....he's two colors, while Seth is just one.

Plus Gill is the emperor of the Illuminate, Seth is just an experiment of Shadaloo, doing everything Bison wants him to do without even realizing it.

I am who I am
Originally posted by Zack Fair

Although getting Soloed by Ryu isn't bad. It is for a SF boss. Er boss had an excuse for bein' beaten except this dude. He just lost.

ThunderGodEneru
Originally posted by I am who I am
It is for a SF boss. Er boss had an excuse for bein' beaten except this dude. He just lost. Right, because Ryu obviously did not get a BS power boost in that fight. no expression

I am who I am
What power boost? He just did a Metsu Hadouken.

ThunderGodEneru
What power boost? He just did a Metsu Hadouken. At first his punches did not so much as make Seth flinch.

Then by grabbing his forearm Ryu bruised it.

Whoaz.

Darkstorm Zero
Inconcistancy FTW!!!

Zack Fair
What power boost? He just did a Metsu Hadouken.
SIrRwXn-h80

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SIrRwXn-h80

Seth beats the living daylights out of Ryu. Seth demands Ryu use his lethal power. Ryu gives a speech about how his power is nothing like what Seth explained. Seth says power is power and there is no difference. Ryu says he will show him and then blasts him. Seth screams "What is this power?"

Really now...no power boost? And...did Ryu ever use the Metsu Hadouken in SF before this match in the canon?

I am who I am
At first his punches did not so much as make Seth flinch.

Then by grabbing his forearm Ryu bruised it.

Whoaz. It wasn't power boost, Ryu just got very serious. This guy can go 1 on 1 wit Akuma.Originally posted by Zack Fair
SIrRwXn-h80

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SIrRwXn-h80

Seth beats the living daylights out of Ryu. Seth demands Ryu use his lethal power. Ryu gives a speech about how his power is nothing like what Seth explained. Seth says power is power and there is no difference. Ryu says he will show him and then blasts him. Seth screams "What is this power?"

Really now...no power boost? And...did Ryu ever use the Metsu Hadouken in SF before this match in the canon? Okay, what do y'all mean by "power boost". I took it as Ryu summonin' power he doesn't have in order to win (Jobbin').

Ryu has shown he is capable of incredible feats for a human, it just takes that event to piss'im off. Er one wouldn't be after the guy if he wasn't that great...

I see the fight as Ryu just fightin' then gettin' his ass kicked, then realizin' he has to win, then goes all out.

Zack Fair

I am who I am
huh?

ThunderGodEneru
It wasn't power boost, Ryu just got very serious. This guy can go 1 on 1 wit Akuma. Okay, what do y'all mean by "power boost". I took it as Ryu summonin' power he doesn't have in order to win (Jobbin').

Ryu has shown he is capable of incredible feats for a human, it just takes that event to piss'im off. Er one wouldn't be after the guy if he wasn't that great...

I see the fight as Ryu just fightin' then gettin' his ass kicked, then realizin' he has to win, then goes all out. That's the stupidest shit I've ever heard.

I am who I am
I know I got lil beside myself. Doin' that alot recently.

Let me make myself clear; Ryu power boost or not, it took alot more than what beat Seth to take out other SF bosses. Seth is a chump compared to the others that's all I'm sayin'. You got the evidence to prove otherwise, then feel free to do so.

I can admit when I'm wrong, unlike most.

ThunderGodEneru
Oh no don't get me wrong, Seth is horse-shit compared to Shin Bison, Gouki, or Gill.

But he was not simply beaten by Ryu.

Frisky Dingo
Don't right Seth off like a bad check just yet, people. The anime takes place B4 the game. By the time of the game Seth had plenty of new test subjects to siphon power from and the movie was the 1st time Seth actually used his body 4 actual battle. I think Seth was blind sided by Ryu's remarkable powers.

In the game, he has a new machine, a Psycho Drives of sorts, and the very pressence of it brings out Ryu's dark side.

KingD19
Basically, Ryu pulled a super saiyan and blasted Seth to hell.

I am who I am
Bet he couldn't do that shit to Akuma.

ThunderGodEneru
Dur.

psycho gundam
gill for the easy win.

Sado22
ryu with another Hogan-routine win. wow...no expression

Demonic Phoenix
Seth. Gill is a Seth wannabe shifty stick out tongue

Gill wins.

Sado22
gill. at least he's got his gonads covered. seth doesn't have any and is more concerned about hiding his stomach than his buns. what a f@g....

oh and is this ****-up of an anime even canon. fanboys seem to be using the anime as some kinda official source so i want to know if its canon. if it is..........damn, sf "story" went to a whole level of suck-fest.

~Sado

I am who I am
I smell hate in the air...it's been a while since I've actually smelled it. Makes me wanna lurch.

Darkstorm Zero
Originally posted by Sado22
gill. at least he's got his gonads covered. seth doesn't have any and is more concerned about hiding his stomach than his buns. what a f@g....

oh and is this ****-up of an anime even canon. fanboys seem to be using the anime as some kinda official source so i want to know if its canon. if it is..........damn, sf "story" went to a whole level of suck-fest.

~Sado

TBH, yes, it's official in its entire form. It details the events leading up to the game.

Sado22
well and SFAG was said to be a prequel to SFA anime and look how true that turned out to be. just cuz it says a "few days after" or whatever don't mean shite. has capcom said anything on the matter is what i'm asking?

stop whining homeboy. there is no human being alive who could watch that anime and say it WASNT crap.

~Sado

Kirikaze Fuuma
do you mean the video where Bison fights Ryu, Ken, Chun-li, Cammy and Guile at the same time?

Sado22
all of it.

Zack Fair

~Sado

It is canon. Its meant to explain what happened prior to SF4.

SF was never, and probably never will be, known for its intricate plots and character development.

I am who I am
No fightin' game will be known for that.

Zack Fair
Aye.

Sado22
i respect your word supes, but do you have any kind of source on that? did capcom say that it's canon?
but meh, whatever.

and don't talk to me you fightingworld picture stealer!! mad

bloody roar and tekken had a decent plotline till their 3rd instalments. i mean, kazuya back in T2 was probably the most complex hero ever in fighting games.

~Sado

I am who I am

bloody roar and tekken had a decent plotline till their 3rd instalments. i mean, kazuya back in T2 was probably the most complex hero ever in fighting games.

~Sado Really? I disagree, I thought they sucked hard. Rival Schools and Guilty Gear are the only fighters that comes close to a deep story, imo.

Sado22
phuck you! mad

figuetony
WTF is Guilty Gears and Rival Schools?

Wei Phoenix
Originally posted by figuetony
WTF is Guilty Gears and Rival Schools?

Two good games you don't know about.

figuetony
Must not be popular then.

goldjoker
gill have resurrection powers..
and seth can copy habilities or powers..
isnt seth more powerfull?
seth resurrection? mm
is so hard to choose..

Overdose
Gill steam rolls. I already said that didn't I?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.