Symbiote Deadpool/Omega Red vs Iron Spiderman/Toxin

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

geshien
Blood-lust on.

geshien
bump

LDHZenkai
Group one i'd say. Deadpool is damn near impossible to kill in his normal form.

Lord Feron
Team one in a lkarge majority.. mostly because i have no faith in Toxin...

geshien
Originally posted by Lord Feron
Team one in a lkarge majority.. mostly because i have no faith in Toxin...

I don't see why. Toxin took it to Venom and Carnage.

Spiderman's no slouch either and he's got some advantages from the suit he's wearing.

Originally posted by LDHZenkai
Deadpool is damn near impossible to kill in his normal form.

DP can still be KO'd.

LDHZenkai
Originally posted by geshien

Spiderman's no slouch either and he's got some advantages from the suit he's wearing.

DP can still be KO'd.
It's not very easy to knock out a symbiote, especially when he heals from any injury almost instantly. even severing limbs doesnt really phase him.

geshien
It's not very easy to knock out a symbiote, especially when he heals from any injury almost instantly. even severing limbs doesnt really phase him.

Toxin has some serious punching power. 80 ton range?

And Spiderman is in the 20 ton range, I believe.

Toxin can effectively camouflage with his surroundings, thus using subterfuge to sneak in some blows. And Iron Spiderman has the ability to cloak.

Also, both have the knowledge of symbiote weaknesses. Granted, if the symbiote DP wears, has those weaknesses, Toxin could thunderclap Wade while he would be virtually unaffected.

LDHZenkai
Toxin has some serious punching power. 80 ton range?

And Spiderman is in the 20 ton range, I believe.

Toxin can effectively camouflage with his surroundings, thus using subterfuge to sneak in some blows. And Iron Spiderman has the ability to cloak.

Also, both have the knowledge of symbiote weaknesses. Granted, if the symbiote DP wears, has those weaknesses, Toxin could thunderclap Wade while he would be virtually unaffected.
So why is Deadpool getting stuck with a weaker symbiote than what Toxin is?

Mindset
Because Toxin has the strongest symbiote?

geshien
So why is Deadpool getting stuck with a weaker symbiote than what Toxin is?

DP's symbiote is presumably the run of the mill symbiote, while Toxin's is a hybrid.

Wade still has the healing factor, the weapons, the skill and because he's been said to be a 2 tonner, his strength amp should be able to rival Toxins. He also has weakness that Toxin doesn't share. It pans out.

LDHZenkai
Originally posted by Mindset
Because Toxin has the strongest symbiote?
Well i guess it's going to depend on whether or not Omega Reds deathspores affect Toxin. If not Omega Red and Deadpool lose.

geshien
Well i guess it's going to depend on whether or not Omega Reds deathspores affect Toxin. If not Omega Red and Deadpool lose.

I remember a discussion on it, though I cannot remember what the decided vote was...

I know SM will be unaffected due to the filters in his suit.

guy222
team two

LDHZenkai
I remember a discussion on it, though I cannot remember what the decided vote was...

I know SM will be unaffected due to the filters in his suit.
Yea i guess maybe if omega red could hold spiderman in place while Symbiote Deadpool ripped off his helmet or punctured his suit in some way then they could easily kill him and move on to both attacking toxin. Dunno how they'd keep toxin from stopping them from doing that though.

geshien
Yea i guess maybe if omega red could hold spiderman in place while Symbiote Deadpool ripped off his helmet or punctured his suit in some way then they could easily kill him and move on to both attacking toxin. Dunno how they'd keep toxin from stopping them from doing that though.

The biggest factor I see in giving team 1 the W is the skills of both characters. Both DP and Red are highly trained killers.

Spider-man relies on his superhuman abilities in combat more than skill. He's an experienced fighter, but he's not a master martial artist by any means. Neither is Toxin, for that matter (I know he has police training though).

Still, matched up against Red, I think it's pretty even.

Spidey has the strength advantage as well as stealth. Speed, not so sure about. If Spider-man has an edge there, it's not noticeable.

Red is more durable and if he manages to damage the suit Spidey is wearing, either the deathspores or life draining tentacles can do the job.

It comes down to Red and Spider-man. Which ever goes down first will be the downfall for his team.

SamZED
He only beat Kassady. Venom and Carnage pwned Toxin without breaking a sweat actually.

geshien
Originally posted by SamZED
He only beat Kassady. Venom and Carnage pwned Toxin without breaking a sweat actually.

My mistake.

Nice sig.

SamZED
Thanks big grin Aunt May kicks ass!

geshien
laughing out loud

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.