Zombies, Crazy cannibals ect

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Csdabest
What would be something new to add to the twist. To me. I think having the zombies or crazies actually attack one another in rage and everything they see will add to the chaos. It never made since why they dont attack eachother and how they know whos infected or not. It will also add some sense of strategy to the survivors to try to manuvere around while they are in a rage.

I dont know. but I love the zombie genere and i would hate for it to die. So a new twist would be nice

As We Collapse
it wont die if we dont let itsmile

chilled monkey
Originally posted by Csdabest
What would be something new to add to the twist. To me. I think having the zombies or crazies actually attack one another in rage and everything they see will add to the chaos. It never made since why they dont attack eachother and how they know whos infected or not.

No offence, but it makes sense to me. It seems quite reasonable that zombies can smell the difference between living and undead flesh. Plus other things like smelling living creatures breath.

They don't attack each other because they don't recognise undead flesh as food.

At least that's how I see it.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.