Who can beat SBP

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

manx422
who , max level trans , can beat SBP without CIS PIS and plot devices

carver9
Proteus and easily

KingD19
Monarch, and easily.

KingD19
Wizard Marvel, and easily.

Slaanesh
no one..

KingD19
No one? LOL

Digi
Max level for this is Transcendant (i.e. Sub-Skyfather). That eliminates some that have been mentioned.

KingD19
Well Monarch still wins, and so does Marvel, the most powerful magical force in DC right now.

Digi
Originally posted by KingD19
Well Monarch still wins, and so does Marvel, the most powerful magical force in DC right now.

The Wizard Shazam would be considered at least Skyfather by most, eliminating him from contention from this thread. As for Monarch, we've already seen that fight and it was essentially a stalemate.

nicamarvin
Originally posted by Slaanesh
no one..

I know alot of Mutants that can..

Symmetric Chaos
Originally posted by nicamarvin
I know alot of Mutants that can..

Within the limitations of the thread?

Naija boy
Without CIS on there are quite a few people that have great chances of doing it.

shokosugi
No one can defeat SBP.

Newjak
Classic Strange with a minute of prep finds a way
shifty

nicamarvin
Originally posted by shokosugi
No one can defeat SBP.

yeah NO ONE....NO ONE except top class Mutants like..
MJJ
HOM Wanda
franklin Richards

How about a Full Power Nate Gray X-Man?

XanatosForever
...Doctor Manhattan...

shokosugi
MJJ
HOM Wanda
franklin Richards

No b-level hero can defeat SBP.

nicamarvin

being a Hero has nothing to do with this....I still think a Full Power X-Man can take these amp supes...the guy was resurecting people unconsciously..he was only 16 Years old...given time the guy could have become something like MJJ...

carver9
Proteus would beat him in one panel

Wei Phoenix

Good thing he didn't name a B-level hero.

nicamarvin
Originally posted by carver9
Proteus would beat him in one panel

you think he could?..I know he could turn supes into a little bunny if supes give hime half a chance...I think X-Man could pull 7/10 wins..

carver9
you think he could?..I know he could turn supes into a little bunny if supes give hime half a chance...I think X-Man could pull 7/10 wins..

I agree with this.

The Pict
Proteus and easily

Right. because he's much faster than SBP

carver9
Originally posted by The Pict

not that he's faster, anything that he think of turning prime into, it will happen. He could easily turn prime into a roach and then proceed to step on him.

Prime has no way of taking down proteus since proteaus cant be physically beaten.

Proteus would destroy prime and again in one panel.

carver9

Do you even know who proteus is

Symmetric Chaos
MJJ
HOM Wanda
franklin Richards

How's that relevant here?

The Pict
Do you even know who proteus is

I KNOW EVERY SCOTTISH COMIC CHARACTER! ALL THREE OF THEM ermmad

kinda And I know he was beaten by Colossus.

SBP is gonna blitz Kevin like you wouldn't believe. And to be honest SBP has warped reality on a bigger scale that Proteus.

Symmetric Chaos

Wasn't tha because Colossus just happened to be immune to his powers?

carver9
I KNOW EVERY SCOTTISH COMIC CHARACTER! ALL THREE OF THEM ermmad

SBP is gonna blitz Kevin like you wouldn't believe. And to be honest SBP has warped reality on a bigger scale that Proteus.

Lol, so you dont know the reason on how colossus beat him?

You do know that that blitz would be for nothing since it wont do jack to him and thats all proteus has to do is think and prime is dead.

Proteus>>>prime

nicamarvin
saddly all of supermans powers are limited to his physical body(speed,strenght,endurance).. when fighting guys like proteus or X-Man he is in disadvantage...

The Pict
Originally posted by Symmetric Chaos
Wasn't tha because Colossus just happened to be immune to his powers?

It's kinda the reverse. Proteus has a weakness to metals. Not in all his hosts but in most of them. So it's PIS in a way considering Proteus is one of the most powerful of mutants.

The Pict
Lol, so you dont know the reason on how colossus beat him?

You do know that that blitz would be for nothing since it wont do jack to him and thats all proteus has to do is think and prime is dead.

Proteus>>>prime

I know the reason.

You think Proteus is gonna be able to get a lock on someone as fast as SBP?

Symmetric Chaos
saddly all of supermans powers are limited to his physical body(speed,strenght,endurance).. when fighting guys like proteus or X-Man he is in disadvantage...

He can shoot energy from his eyes and has repeatedly shown resistance to psychic attacks and attempts to alter his body.

nicamarvin

The Pict
And Carver Proteus fights the X-Men for like 2 full comics, so you can drop that one panel rubbish.

carver9
I know the reason.

You think Proteus is gonna be able to get a lock on someone as fast as SBP?

Its not a lock, its just a thought and he could easily beat superboy

carver9
It's kinda the reverse. Proteus has a weakness to metals. Not in all his hosts but in most of them. So it's PIS in a way considering Proteus is one of the most powerful of mutants.

Lol, proteaus doesnt have that weakness anymore.

carver9
He can shoot energy from his eyes and has repeatedly shown resistance to psychic attacks and attempts to alter his body.

He's still a brick and all of those are physical attacks and by the way, proteus powers would work on him EASILY and just fine just like nate would ( I dont know if nate would beat him though but it would be a good fight).

The Pict

Tell that to Wolverine.

Proteus needs a psychical host most of the time.

http://img207.imageshack.us/img207/3316/uxm128pg11.jpg

The Pict
Its not a lock, its just a thought and he could easily beat superboy

He couldn't easily beat the X-Men FFS.

Lol, proteaus doesnt have that weakness anymore.

Check what I said. He doesn't have it in all of his forms.

nicamarvin

Proteus needs a psychical host most of the time.

hey I am with X-MAN not with proteus...

The Pict
Imagine Cyclops's optic blast could become hotter than the sun. Good night Proteus

http://img72.imageshack.us/img72/7074/uxm128pg12.jpg

carver9
He couldn't easily beat the X-Men FFS.

Check what I said. He doesn't have it in all of his forms.

Its not all of his forms that I'm talking about, he just doesnt have the weakness PERIOD and could you please stop using classic proteus would could STILL kill prime when he wants to.

How could you say a guy that was at least a galaxy level threat couldnt beat prime, someone that was compared to wanda.

I cant believe I'm even debating this with you, a guy that bent adamantium with just a thought. Hell he could create 5 primes to just fight the original if he wanted while still attacking prime himself.

Proteus vs prime is a none fight.

carver9
Imagine Cyclops's optic blast could become hotter than the sun. Good night Proteus

You do know that there attacks had no effect. What was the point of that scan when cyclops admitted himself that there powers wasnt working.

Wei Phoenix

His beams generate no heat at all.

The Pict
Its not all of his forms that I'm talking about, he just doesnt have the weakness PERIOD and could you please stop using classic proteus would could STILL kill prime when he wants to.

How could you say a guy that was at least a galaxy level threat couldnt beat prime, someone that was compared to wanda.

I cant believe I'm even debating this with you, a guy that bent adamantium with just a thought. Hell he could create 5 primes to just fight the original if he wanted while still attacking prime himself.

Sorry but Proteus doesn't have the feats to compare with Wanda or be considered galaxy level threat. If he did he wouldn't be getting beat of the X-Men. SBP is a galaxy level threat not Proteus.

You still have no answer to how he will tag someone moving at lightspeed when he has trouble tagging people moving at normal speed.It'll be interesting to see your answer. I'll check this later, I'm off out tonight.

The Pict
Originally posted by Wei Phoenix
His beams generate no heat at all.

I'm not talking about Cyclops

I'm showing Proteus getting tagged by energy there, meaning SBP can hurt him with a vastly more powerful energy attack.

nicamarvin

so stop debating with him....what do you think about my pick: X-Man?? the boy was amazing...at worst he could pull a 5/5

nicamarvin
Sorry but Proteus doesn't have the feats to compare with Wanda

so how about with X-Man?? just read his Wiki...I think he could give supes a closer fight!!!

Wei Phoenix

I'm showing Proteus getting tagged by energy there, meaning SBP can hurt him with a vastly more powerful energy attack.

You said imagine Cyclop's blasts becoming hotter than the sun.

The Pict
You said imagine Cyclop's blasts becoming hotter than the sun.

Yeah I just worded it wrong.

Wei Phoenix
Fair enough.

chomperx9
SMP beats SBP

Mekrob
Black Adam... and that's it

carver9

Proteus being a reality level threat; he would kill prime.

http://img521.imageshack.us/img521/7568/6165vl0.jpg

Naija boy
What are proteues' abilities? Does he have the speed to react to prime? Cuz in this scenario the focus is more on powersets.

xJLxKing
Superman Prime is Skyfather level if a character doesn't use his weakness (Red Solar Radiation). I don't considered darkness his weakness.

So anyone below Skyfather level, or even Skyfather can really beat him unless they exploit his weakness(If they know it).

carver9
Originally posted by Naija boy
What are proteues' abilities? Does he have the speed to react to prime? Cuz in this scenario the focus is more on powersets.

Warp reality, thats his powers and his powers isnt something more on his focusing abilities, its all based on thoughts.

carver9
Originally posted by xJLxKing
Superman Prime is Skyfather level if a character doesn't use his weakness (Red Solar Radiation). I don't considered darkness his weakness.

So anyone below Skyfather level, or even Skyfather can really beat him unless they exploit his weakness(If they know it).

Hes not sky father level, where are you getting this. He has sky father level strength and durability but it takes so much more than that to be a sky father.

If that was all that it takes to be a sky father then WWH is a damn trans.

xJLxKing
Hes not sky father level, where are you getting this. He has sky father level strength and durability but it takes so much more than that to be a sky father.

If that was all that it takes to be a sky father then WWH is a damn trans.
WWH doesn't have any traits which make him a sky father. He has one power which is strenght. He can't fly, he isn't versatile, and his not fast, nor smart. I can keep going. On the other hand, Prime has fought dozens of heroes and all of them proved too weak, & too slow to compete with him. Prime has shown strenght, he is smart, fast, can fly, is versatile, he has one of the best durability, and he is just a boy. He has the potential to be even stronger just by sun dipping. He is even resistant to magic.

LDHZenkai
When proteus' body is destroyed or burns out he turns into pure energy. In that form he can inhabit w/e body he wants. It's been stated that no one can withstand this, or break free of it once he does it. So even if SBP does somehow kill him before getting turned into a pretty flower or something, proteus could just take over his body until it burned out from Proteus' raw energies.

carver9
WWH doesn't have any traits which make him a sky father. He has one power which is strenght. He can't fly, he isn't versatile, and his not fast, nor smart. I can keep going. On the other hand, Prime has fought dozens of heroes and all of them proved too weak, & too slow to compete with him. Prime has shown strenght, he is smart, fast, can fly, is versatile, he has one of the best durability, and he is just a boy. He has the potential to be even stronger just by sun dipping. He is even resistant to magic.

No one stood up to wwh, what are you talking about, everyone failed. Hulk also has high end durability and one of the most amazing healing factors in comics; he was never dropped and I know you know little about wwh because the guy was INTELLIGENT, he had bruce banners mind. We're not talking about savage hulk.

So is that all that you think it takes to be a sky father? WOW.

and what versatility does superman prime has?

xJLxKing
No one stood up to wwh, what are you talking about, everyone failed. Hulk also has high end durability and one of the most amazing healing factors in comics; he was never dropped and I know you know little about wwh because the guy was INTELLIGENT, he had bruce banners mind. We're not talking about savage hulk.

So is that all that you think it takes to be a sky father? WOW.

and what versatility does superman prime has?
WWH can't even compete with anyone that is WW's strenght and power let alone someone who can rip her in two. He doesn't can't even breathe in space. His healing factor won't help him from getting punch into the abyss.

Superman like has said is more versatile. He can fly, breathe in space(well most can't except Hulk), is strong(a lot), very fast, has powers(ice breath, HV, Wind breath[can't remember actual name)

carver9
WWH can't even compete with anyone that is WW's strenght and power let alone someone who can rip her in two. He doesn't can't even breathe in space. His healing factor won't help him from getting punch into the abyss.

Superman like has said is more versatile. He can fly, breathe in space(well most can't except Hulk), is strong(a lot), very fast, has powers(ice breath, HV, Wind breath

Can you stop turning this into a vs match, I dont care who wwh can beat, we just know that he is one of the strongest bricks in comics; I think that wwh could beat wonder woman and you dont but who cares, I'm trying to get you to understand and see how you're souding. I dont think wwh is close to being a trans just like I dont think that a physical person like prime is a sky father.

I agree, prime is powerful as hell and I honestly think that he is close to being the physical perfection of a super human but being strong, having great durability, along with heat vision and ice breath isnt even 1/10 of what a sky father is. When he can stop time, bring back life, create solar systems, reverse time, shake the universe by fighting, matter manipulate, create other gods, and then have then already have the abilities that you named of prime, THAN i would say that he's a sky father. sad

xJLxKing
Can you stop turning this into a vs match, I dont care who wwh can beat, we just know that he is one of the strongest bricks in comics; I think that wwh could beat wonder woman and you dont but who cares, I'm trying to get you to understand and see how you're souding. I dont think wwh is close to being a trans just like I dont think that a physical person like prime is a sky father.

I agree, prime is powerful as hell and I honestly think that he is close to being the physical perfection of a super human but being strong, having great durability, along with heat vision and ice breath isnt even 1/10 of what a sky father is. When he can stop time, bring back life, create solar systems, reverse time, shake the universe by fighting, matter manipulate, create other gods, and then have then already have the abilities that you named of prime, THAN i would say that he's a sky father. sad
You should go back and read my posts, I just don't think you understand.

carver9
You should go back and read my posts, I just don't think you understand.

And who is ripping hulk in half?

And what does that have to do with you trying to make prime a sky father when he's not. Silver surfer is fast, can amp his strength to unknown levels, has very high durability, etc... but he will remain a high herald.

xJLxKing
And who is ripping hulk in half?

And what does that have to do with you trying to make prime a sky father when he's not. Silver surfer is fast, can amp his strength to unknown levels, has very high durability, etc... but he will remain a high herald.
Surfer would get creamed if he fought against Prime. Any ways I said read my posts. You really misunderstood me

SuperiorTech
You do realzie that wwh can breath in space right?

carver9
Surfer would get creamed if he fought against Prime. Any ways I said read my posts. You really misunderstood me

Please stop turning this to a vs match, I'm really trying to get you to see a point not a fight. What was it that I didnt read right?

xJLxKing
Originally posted by SuperiorTech
You do realzie that wwh can breath in space right?
....Hulk can't and I seriously didn't know that. Do you know why? Because you can't breathe in space. There is no Oxygen.

xJLxKing
Please stop turning this to a vs match, I'm really trying to get you to see a point not a fight. What was it that I didnt read right?
Well all I said is he is sky father level if a character doesn't use his weakness. His weakness being Red Solar Radiation

nicamarvin

carver9
....Hulk can't and I seriously didn't know that. Do you know why? Because you can't breathe in space. There is no Oxygen.

Savage hulk can breathe under water.

SuperiorTech

He can survive in space just like he can underwarter his body adapts.

carver9

Symmetric Chaos

Yes obviously your suppositions are superior to what he's actually managed to do on panel.

xJLxKing
Savage hulk can breathe under water.
Water has Oxygen so yeah, but I don't see how he can breathe in space.

carver9

He rode on top of a space ship almost from planet sakaar to earth.

Naija boy

Regularly yes, in this scenario (CIS off) not so much.

carver9

By the way his body formed gills.

xJLxKing
By the way his body formed gills.
Well it doesn't change the fact that he can't move in space. He will be floating around.

SuperiorTech
Well it doesn't change the fact that he can't move in space. He will be floating around.

Which part of this statement is you admitting you were wrong about him being able to survive in space.

xJLxKing
Originally posted by SuperiorTech
Which part of this statement is you admitting you were wrong about him being able to survive in space. I don't have a problem with admitting that I was wrong, but you just don't like losing wink

carver9

HUH, I know that Prime could beat wwh, especially with bfring on. If they was locked in a adamantium cage, that would be the fight of the year.

Regardless, I dont think that Prime is even CLOSE to being a sky father. If he actually fought a true sky father like odin, prime would fall almost every damn time, basically whenever odin wants him to drop.

SuperiorTech
I don't have a problem with admitting that I was wrong, but you just don't like losing wink

smile There is was nothing to lose I just stated he could survive in space which happens to be true.You guys can carry on now.

xJLxKing
HUH, I know that Prime could beat wwh, especially with bfring on. If they was locked in a adamantium cage, that would be the fight of the year.

Regardless, I dont think that Prime is even CLOSE to being a sky father. If he actually fought a true sky father like odin, prime would fall almost every damn time, basically whenever odin wants him to drop.
I don't think Odin would win easily if he doesn't exploit Prime's weakness.

carver9
I don't think Odin would win easily if he doesn't exploit Prime's weakness.

So what if odin stop time when he sees prime, what is prime going to do to get a win?

Mekrob
So what if odin stop time when he sees prime, what is prime going to do to get a win? When has Odin stopped time?

xJLxKing
So what if odin stop time when he sees prime, what is prime going to do to get a win?
How do you know it will affect Prime? When has he stopped time?

kgkg
Originally posted by Mekrob
When has Odin stopped time? http://img338.imageshack.us/img338/4025/63930597.th.jpg

carver9
When has Odin stopped time?

If you know anything about odin, you should know when.

carver9

How wont stopping time work against prime? confused

kgkg
If you know anything about odin, you should know when. why?

xJLxKing
How wont stopping time work against prime? confused
I asked you a question and you counter it with another question.

carver9
Originally posted by kgkg
why?

Because its common knowledge that he could do this.

carver9

Because it would affect prime because its stopping time, there is no way of countering that.

kgkg
Because its common knowledge that he could do this. Why is it common knowledge is the question now?... I mean it has to be shown often which is not the case with Odin

Symmetric Chaos
How do you know it will affect Prime?

Because Prime has no ability to control time.

carver9
Why is it common knowledge is the question now?... I mean it has to be shown often which is not the case with Odin

Because he has done it more than once, hell to my knowledge I think he did it at least 3 to 4 times. confused

xJLxKing
Because it would affect prime because its stopping time, there is no way of countering that.
Oh, so by your logic Odin can freeze LT.

kgkg
Because he has done it more than once, hell to my knowledge I think he did it at least 3 to 4 times. confused Stop time 3 to 4 times? I don't think so can you remember them?

Symmetric Chaos
http://img338.imageshack.us/img338/4025/63930597.th.jpg

That doesn't look like stopping time.

kgkg
Oh, so by your logic Odin can freeze LT. LT's control over reality/time > Odin's

Symmetric Chaos

The LT is a cosmic being that is in charge of even the physical incarnation of TIME ITSELF, there's no reason to think he can't control time better than Odin.

kgkg
That doesn't look like stopping time. read what Odin says at my command let TIME stand STILL he then shoots a beam to stop Loki who is at other side of the universe

carver9
Stop time 3 to 4 times? I don't think so can you remember them?

Not off the top of my head but I'll ask my roommate since he is a odin fanatic.

kgkg
Not off the top of my head but I'll ask my roommate since he is a odin fanatic. ok get back to me on that it is important

Symmetric Chaos
read what Odin says at my command let TIME stand STILL he then shoots a beam to stop Loki who is at other side of the universe

Oh, I missed the word's "let time" and though he was giving orders to the Destroyer.

Naija boy

This logic doesnt fly. LT has control over time/space/reality etc on a level far higher than Odin can imagine. So no it wont work on him. the onus however is on u to prove prime can overcvome an attack of that nature.(frankly he cant because if odin freezes time he is affecting the timestream and prime operates within the frozen timestream so will be incapacitated)

xJLxKing
LT's control over reality/time > Odin's
So your are saying there is no resistance against time controlling? Has Odin ever freeze someone as strong, or powerful as Prime?

FYI: I was using LT as an example, but I can use better example.

carver9
So your are saying there is no resistance against time controlling? Has Odin ever freeze someone as strong, or powerful as Prime?

FYI: I was using LT as an example, but I can use better example.

It doesnt matter how strong you are when you have control over time. There is no way of fighting it unless you can control time yourself.

Avlon
Time stops in the Phantom zone..and it's inescapable.

Prime easily punched his way out. SBP can pretty much do whatever when it's necessary in a storyline.

I don't see time stop doing anything but pissing him off more. Plus Odin stops time through magic...something Prime laughs at...

Symmetric Chaos
edit

kgkg

FYI: I was using LT as an example, but I can use better example. I don't think power has anything to do with time control he froze the destroyer who was destroying Asgard i would see that would work on prime

unless prime has reality/matter manipulation power to stop such things it doesn't matter how powerful one is.

The destroyer is virtually unstoppable but he was still affected by time control

xJLxKing
I don't think power has anything to do with time control he froze the destroyer who was destroying Asgard i would see that would work on prime

unless prime has reality/matter manipulation power to stop such things it doesn't matter how powerful one is.

The destroyer is virtually unstoppable but he was still affected by time control
As always Avlon comes to the rescue. He pretty much proved my point.

kgkg
As always Avlon comes to the rescue. He pretty much proved my point. Scans? I haven't seen any time stop attempted on prime

xJLxKing
Scans? I haven't seen any time stop attempted on prime
Read Avlon's post please.

carver9
Read Avlon's post please.

It proved nothing.

kgkg
Read Avlon's post please. He claimed Time stops in the Phantom zone..and it's inescapable? Proof

People have the escaped the Phantom zone before beside Prime

Such as Mon-El , Zod , Ak-Var etc

xJLxKing
He claimed Time stops in the Phantom zone..and it's inescapable? Proof

So why are you asking me? I never even knew that the PZ stops time.

Naija boy
In the phantom zone arent characters conscious and aware of there existence and of the phsical world? If so that is in no way the same as affecting the timestream in which case all activity,mental, physical or otherwise is brought to a halt.

Wei Phoenix
Originally posted by Avlon
SBP can pretty much do whatever when it's necessary in a storyline.

Isn't that a definition of PIS? Anyway good thing there is no storyline here.

carver9
In the phantom zone arent characters conscious and aware of there existence and of the phsical world? If so that is in no way the same as affecting the timestream in which case all activity,mental, physical or otherwise is brought to a halt.

Some people dont understand that, especially with people saying that someone could physically out fight stopping time, how is that possible.

Mekrob
http://img338.imageshack.us/img338/4025/63930597.th.jpg Thanks.

If you know anything about odin, you should know when. Carver, let's be honest, you know nothing about Odin and just said that because you felt he should be able to.

xJLxKing
Some people dont understand that, especially with people saying that someone could physically out fight stopping time, how is that possible. Technically Prime did it. He seems to be resistant to it.

carver9
Thanks.

Carver, let's be honest, you know nothing about Odin and just said that because you felt he should be able to.

I'm not a huge fan of odin but I know a lot of his feats and read a lot about him only when he appear in thor books but you are right, I dont know much about odin, just enough.

carver9
Technically Prime did it. He seems to be resistant to it.

Prime did what? confused

Naija boy
Odin also stopped time across the entire planet earth in JIM 104 so he can do it on quite a high level. Has prime ever shown any resistance to such?

carver9
Odin also stopped time across the entire planet earth in JIM 104 so he can do it on quite a high level. Has prime ever shown any resistance to such?

How can you resist that? embarrasment

cloud102

Seeing as Prime has the PC powerlevel package, a couple of PC bricks have resisted such attacks.

Naija boy
Originally posted by cloud102
Seeing as Prime has the PC powerlevel package, a couple of PC bricks have resisted such attacks.

Not going to cut it at all.

cloud102
Not going to cut it at all.

Not going to cut what?

Wei Phoenix
Not going to cut what?

Claiming Prime has a PC powerset and that he can do what PC characters did.

xJLxKing
How can you resist that? embarrasment
So your saying there is no resistance to time stopping?

carver9

You do know that the pc power is one of the ultimate powers in marvel universe.

carver9
So your saying there is no resistance to time stopping?

Not physically unless you're a time stopper yourself.

kgkg
You do know that the pc power is one of the ultimate powers in marvel universe. I believe he meant Pre Crisis by "PC" not power cosmic

tkitna
Doop would beat SBP

cloud102
Claiming Prime has a PC powerset and that he can do what PC characters did.

I agree. Superboy Prime isn't all that bright. Which is why he'd lose. Just saying it's in his realm, but bricks like Cap, Superman, Supergirl, or even monel can't be stopped by such an attack. Time warping isn't all that.

carver9
I believe he meant Pre Crisis by "PC" not power cosmic

Oh, my bad.

carver9
I agree. Superboy Prime isn't all that bright. Which is why he'd lose. Just saying it's in his realm, but bricks like Cap, Superman, Supergirl, or even monel can't be stopped by such an attack. Time warping isn't all that.

Show me them resisting something of the nature.

kgkg
I agree. Superboy Prime isn't all that bright. Which is why he'd lose. Just saying it's in his realm, but bricks like Cap, Superman, Supergirl, or even monel can't be stopped by such an attack. Time warping isn't all that. Any evidence of this not working against them especially with someone like Odin doing it.

It worked on a Loki controlled Destroyer who was > Asgard itself sans Odin

cloud102

You know Superman had a bunch of miscellaneous powers? I remember an old villain (Adversary?) trying to stop Superman with time, but Superman moved so fast that he was on a whole nother frequency.

SHAZAM back in the day couldn't even stop Black Adam. So what did he do? Sent him to the farthest reaches of the universe. Black Adam then proceeded to return by moving faster than the speed of light.

LDHZenkai
You know Superman had a bunch of miscellaneous powers? I remember an old villain (Adversary?) trying to stop Superman with time, but Superman moved so fast that he was on a whole nother frequency.

SHAZAM back in the day couldn't even stop Black Adam. So what did he do? Sent him to the farthest reaches of the universe. Black Adam then proceeded to return by moving faster than the speed of light.
Superman used to be able to fly in reverse of the Earths rotation to turn back time. Superman can do anything and everything needed to win w/e fight it turns out to be. But yea there's still tons of people that could beat him.

Naija boy

All this speculation doesnt prove anything. Saying that some precrisis krptonians and other characters resisted it(without even showing scans or iving context) and then expectin us to say prime can do the same doesnt fly at all.

cloud102
All this speculation doesnt prove anything. Saying that some precrisis krptonians and other characters resisted it(without even showing scans or iving context) and then expectin us to say prime can do the same doesnt fly at all.

If you read my post above, i didn't say prime could do the same. Just that it wouldn't be impossible to do.

cloud102
Originally posted by LDHZenkai
Superman used to be able to fly in reverse of the Earths rotation to turn back time. Superman can do anything and everything needed to win w/e fight it turns out to be. But yea there's still tons of people that could beat him.

Yep. I remember Superman creating mini versions of himself! Pretty silly. But I wouldn't say "tons" of characters. Not unless you count cosmics and gods, but Superman has defeated some of those himself.

Avlon
He claimed Time stops in the Phantom zone..and it's inescapable? Proof

None of these guys broke out of the zone instantly with a single punch.

All needed plot devices and it still took years.

Prime was put in (and that was a PC version of the PZ from what it looked like) and he punched his way out easily.

So why are you asking me? I never even knew that the PZ stops time.

Nobody ages in the PZ, they are usually wraiths unless special circumstances are in effect.

It's done by magic...and we all know that magic means shit to SBP. Odin might as well be tossing pillows at him.

I gave one. SBP instantly punching out of the PZ like it was something physical. Nobody else has been able to do anything similar except Mr. Mind/Skreets who's abstract.

xJLxKing
Like I said Avlon comes to the rescue wink

Naija boy
Originally posted by Avlon

It's done by magic...and we all know that magic means shit to SBP. Odin might as well be tossing pillows at him.

I gave one. SBP instantly punching out of the PZ like it was something physical. Nobody else has been able to do anything similar except Mr. Mind/Skreets who's abstract.

Firstly the state of existence in the phantom zone isnt the same as when the timestream s stopped. the characters are still aware and conscious of there existence and that of the phsical world. Hence there is continued mental activityetc. Completely different from when the timestream is altered and time is stopped completely. So the whole phantom zone example counts for nothing

Then as for the magic thing, Odin wont be trying to directly affect prime with his magic, he will be trying to affect the timestream. Hence prime wont be immune to it because Odin isnt directly using any magic on him. He is affecting the timestream itself which prime operates in.

Its like if a gl who cant affect yellow is fighting a person with all yellow on. He may not be able to affect the person who is wearing the yellow directly but by destroying what the person is standin on the gl will affect him using indirect means. (cause him to fall down)

<< THERE IS MORE FROM THIS THREAD HERE >>