Lara Croft vs Ash Williams

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Snafu the Great
Someone is paying Lara Croft a ton of money to retrieve a book.

Not just any book, though. It's the dreaded Necronomicon Ex Mortis.

Bound in human flesh and inked in human blood - not to mention being incredibly hard to pronounce - this book conjures up the spirits of the dead, as well as creating Deadites.

Meanwhile, Ashley Williams finds out that there is another copy of 'The Book,' and takes a small vacation from his job as S-Mart manager in order to find and destroy 'The Book' before another Deadite invasion can take place.

Ash and Lara's travels take the both of them to the ruins of a Mayan temple. Lara reaches the temple first. As she reaches for the book, she hears the unmistakable sound of a hammer being cocked.

She jumps out of the way just as a shotgun blast echoes throughout the chamber, striking the floor where her feet had been.

Lara draws her guns and faces her attacker. It's Ash, and he is reloading his boomstick, his chainsaw on his right hand. Now the two have their weapons aimed at each other.

Ash: Lady, I can't let you take that book.

Lara: Who the bloody hell are you?

Ash: Name's Ash. That book is nothing but trouble, believe me I know.

Lara: That book is worth a lot to a collector...who is paying me a lot of money.

Ash: There's a lot more important things than money. Like your soul, for instance. That book will unleash hell upon this world.

Lara: You're not going to stop me from getting this book.

Ash: In that case...(starts the chainsaw) let's go!

jinXed by JaNx
I don't think Ash could keep Croft from attaining the book. Lara isn't going to kill Ash though nor would Ash kill Lara. If Ash can't destroy the book before Lara gets it then Lara returns the book and after the deadites start spawning all over the Earth she and Ash would then work together on destroying the book.

Honestly though, i think Lara would know just as much about the book as Ash does. She never pursues an artifact without knowing everything about it. If she didn't know about the books powers i think she would at the very least, believe what Ash tells her. She isn't going to damn the entire world just to appease some collector.

Menetnashté
Lara hails to the king, no one can resist Ash not even crazy deadite bitches.

Betterman
In a fight, Ash is woefully outgunned against Lara, who's a much better shot, far more faster and agile, and a lot more cunning to boot.

Depends if his ccharacter shield is up or not. Also, why didn't he make any quips in the fight leadup? wink

Robtard
I like this fight, two problems though.

1)Lara is a multi-millionaire (or billion?) so he wouldn't be treasure-hunting to sell the shit.

2)Ash is a ****ing ladies man, he'd swoon her over and she'd be spreading labia and butt-cheeks quicker than she could pull down her short-shorts.

Conclusion: Ash get's up all that shit and Lara ends up not caring about the book.

Nemesis X
If Ash can handle Voorhees, he can handle someone who should only be in videogames. Seriously, Tomb Raider movies sucked.

Sado22
Ash should win. Lara's got experience but she wasn't that great in h2h. a simple arm twist had her in trouble at one point. besides, Ash is crazier. he chainsaws her nipples just for fun.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.