Alice vs. Jason Bourne

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Nemesis X
Alice from the Resident Evil movies goes up against Jason from the Bourne movies.

1) Gun Fight

2) H2H

Who wins?

dadudemon
Very very very poorly chosen match up.

I petition to get this thread closed.

ThunderGodEneru
I'm not sure "Alice wins" quite covers this.

Nemesis X
This fight just came out of random. I was bored at the time.

KingD19
Alice wins because of her crazy powers in both scenarios, close this thread man.

BruceSkywalker
Originally posted by ThunderGodEneru
I'm not sure "Alice wins" quite covers this.

celestialdemon
Alice dominates this fight easily.

Robtard
Bourne sodomizes her with a rolled up news-paper, bunch of RE fanboys.

ThunderGodEneru
Originally posted by Robtard
Bourne sodomizes her with a rolled up news-paper, bunch of RE fanboys. That would be hot, and Alice seems the sort of kinky b!tch who likes that.

Robtard
I'm thinking Vanity Fair, or some other really thick magazine. She certainly does.

Mairuzu
Bourne for the luls

dadudemon
I'm thinking Vanity Fair, or some other really thick magazine. She certainly does.

Because you know that Vanity Fair is a thick magazine...

You know the rest.

Robtard
Originally posted by dadudemon
Because you know that Vanity Fair is a thick magazine...

You know the rest.

I do, they can be found in almost any supermarket or newsstand.

Plus I'm a subscriber, because I'm super-gay.

dadudemon
I do, they can be found in almost any supermarket or newsstand.

Plus I'm a subscriber, because I'm super-gay.

That's not what I meant. I meant that you are very culturally educated.

Jeeeez. roll eyes (sarcastic)

omgchos
HHHHMMMMMM psyichic powers versus a regular ass human.......... HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA.

Nemesis X
Hey morons, where does it say that Alice can use her psychic powers?

She has to rely on her hand to hand and gun skills so enough with the whole "close this thread" and "lol".

KingD19
Dude, why didn't you put a specific yes or no on her abilities, because she has used her powers in both gunfights and h2h fights, plus she's physically stronger and faster than Bourne as well. And I resent being called a moron by the way.

dadudemon
Originally posted by Nemesis X
Hey morons, where does it say that Alice can use her psychic powers?

She has to rely on her hand to hand and gun skills so enough with the whole "close this thread" and "lol".

No. This thread needs to be closed. It is lame.

Even without her Pychic powers, she still has super strength, agility, speed, etc.

You should think harder about match-ups before you make them so they are more even. There has to be a debate.

Robtard
Originally posted by KingD19
And I resent being called a moron by the way.

Salinger's Catcher In The Rye has something to say about that.

Mairuzu
Salinger's Catcher In The Rye has something to say about that. its also in someones sig....

i think it was in chills sig

Robtard
Originally posted by Mairuzu
its also in someones sig....

i think it was in chills sig

Yeah, it was Chill's sig/quote. To bad he was banned, really petty of the Mod(s) that did it. Done out of spite.

He had his new account banned to, spiteful.

Mairuzu
lame

dadudemon
He had his new account banned to, spiteful.

Really?

Brotha can't catch a break. I petitioned the mods about that and I got back a "we'll see". It looks like he can't come back even with my petition.

I think the modding here is very much fair. There are very few decisions that I don't agree with. My run in with Rex was just a misunderstanding and we worked it out in PMs. That's really all it takes around here.

I'll try and think of a better match up with Alice.

Nononono666
agreed with robtard

get out of alice's asses ****tards no expression

alice is too slow and weak to bourne

you doesn't even need to be a world class fighter to see that bourne is faster than alice or any resident evil character no expression

bourne can knock off a steel door and a betal bar off

bourne can easily dodge bullets after it was fired by moving his body around casually. something alice could only do in her dreams no expression

bourne is too fast for she. he would easily dodge her bullets and proceed to blitz alice by disarming she and shoving a pencil though her eyes no expression

come back when leon, chris and alice can bullettime, knock steel bars and visually look faster than bourne. then they might last 20 seconds instead of 3 secs

bourne knocks their faces off no expression

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.