Daken vs X-23

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

complexbrother
http://goodcomics.comicbookresources.com/wp-content/uploads/2007/04/18130-108357-1-wolverine-origins_400.jpg

Daken

VS

X-23

http://www.comicsbulletin.com/soapbox/images/0807/x23.jpg

LDHZenkai
Daken because he has that pheromone thing going on.

KingD19
Yeah, pretty much what he said.^ And since Laura is Logan's clone, everything that worked on him, will work on her, and since he HF is a lot lower, she would be in trouble if she fought Daken, cuz he gutted his daddy with no remorse.

LDHZenkai
Yep and somehow his pheromone thing makes people not be able to see him. So i'd say she get decapitated then gutted, then he uses her to make some chili.

KingD19
He projects a false sense of safeness and security, which basically fools your mind into thinking he's not there, that's how he supposedly moves so fast.

Grinning Goku
Daken.

Ptr_Grifin
If Daken has a good healing factor, how come he is able to keep that tattoo?

KingD19
Don't bring your real world physics into this.

LDHZenkai
Originally posted by Ptr_Grifin
If Daken has a good healing factor, how come he is able to keep that tattoo?
Well obviously he gets it redone every few days.

KingD19
What Zenkai said.

Ptr_Grifin
Originally posted by KingD19
Don't bring your real world physics into this.

There isn't any "real word physics" in my question.

Besides Marvel has already addressed this with Wolverine. Logan used to get women's names tattooed on him so he could bed them, knowing that later his healing factor would make them disappear. cool

Maybe Daken's healing factor kicked in after that tat. So when he heals back his HF considers it part of his nature appearance like Deadpool's scars.

EDIT:

OMG 1000 POSTS!!!

KingD19
Well, he had his healing factor when he was born, which is how he survived being cut out of his dead mothers womb, but I don't know how he keeps the tatoo. Maybe it's permanent paint.

Wild Shadow
its indian ink

KingD19
Permanent Indian Ink.

Ptr_Grifin
Well, he had his healing factor when he was born, which is how he survived being cut out of his dead mothers womb, but I don't know how he keeps the tatoo. Maybe it's permanent paint.

Was he born with it? I know Logan wasn't born with his "active".

KingD19
Well, his mother died while he was still in the womb, and he was literally cut out, that's the only reason he survived, but it might have activated to keep him alive, then gone dormant again until he reached his teens. BTW, Deadpool was hilarious in Wolverine vs Hulk.

Mekrob
It's painted on. Daken is a dirty beast

psycho gundam
if logan has another child, the 5th & 6th claws will come out of their nipples.

KingD19
And one dirty claw in their no no place.

Ptr_Grifin
BTW, Deadpool was hilarious in Wolverine vs Hulk.

Now all we need it a Deadpool movie and we'd be set.

Imma putin mya vote in on the Indian Ink.

Mindset
There isn't any "real word physics" in my question.

Besides Marvel has already addressed this with Wolverine. Logan used to get women's names tattooed on him so he could bed them, knowing that later his healing factor would make them disappear. cool

Maybe Daken's healing factor kicked in after that tat. So when he heals back his HF considers it part of his nature appearance like Deadpool's scars.

EDIT:

OMG 1000 POSTS!!! Well Deadpool is scarred because of his healing factor, not in spite of it.

Wild Shadow
be hilarious to show a panel of daken putting on black nail polish or using polish removal with cotton between his fingers .. along with him being in an indian beauty shop putting on his design.

Ptr_Grifin
Originally posted by Mindset
Well Deadpool is scarred because of his healing factor, not in spite of it.

Actually he got horribly scarred during the process, and was considered a failed experiment b/c the HF didn't work. Later when he decided to break out of the Workshop, his healing factor kicked in, but it wouldn't heal him back to normal.

KingD19
Actually, he looked like that because of his cancer, but his cancer is essentially his healing factor, which he gained from gene therapy so that's why he is still that ugly ass merc with a mouth we all love to hate, then love when he says something funny.

Mindset
Actually he got horribly scarred during the process, and was considered a failed experiment b/c the HF didn't work. Later when he decided to break out of the Workshop, his healing factor kicked in, but it wouldn't heal him back to normal. Ah you're right, I'm thinking of him being crazy because of his healing factor.

Although, I think it was said in one of his series that he was deformed because of the healing factor, not sure if it was before or after the 98' Annual

KingD19
He's not crazy from the cancer or the healing factor, that's just the way he is B*tch!!!!

Mindset
He's not crazy from the cancer or the healing factor, that's just the way he is B*tch!!!! No, it's because of his healing factor.

Ptr_Grifin
Actually, he looked like that because of his cancer, but his cancer is essentially his healing factor, which he gained from gene therapy so that's why he is still that ugly ass merc with a mouth we all love to hate, then love when he says something funny.

Eh, not quite.

This is Wade Wilson before any Weapon X/Workshop experiments going into the Weapon X program. He also has Cancer.

http://img24.imageshack.us/img24/9097/78050669.th.jpg

This is Wade immediately after being labeled a failed experiment and put into the Workshop. Here the HF hasn't kicked in.

http://img24.imageshack.us/img24/5990/54281136.th.jpg

These are from the Deadpool/Death '98 Annual. Although I could be misinterpreting these. After each time they show Killbrew working on him he gets worse.

KingD19
I meant to change that after you guys posted about it, but ehh, I'm lazy.

You would think so, because the HF has his brain in a constant state of flux and regeneration, but he himself said that that's not the reason. He said that's the way he was....B*tch

Mindset
I meant to change that after you guys posted about it, but ehh, I'm lazy.

You would think so, because the HF has his brain in a constant state of flux and regeneration, but he himself said that that's not the reason. He said that's the way he was....B*tch No, it's because of his healing factor.

Ptr_Grifin
You would think so, because the HF has his brain in a constant state of flux and regeneration, but he himself said that that's not the reason. He said that's the way he was....B*tch
I think Mindset is right on that one. I think it was mentioned that a certain chemical in his brain is being produced at an alarming rate b/c of the HF and it makes him crazy. I'll try to find the instance later. I think in that comic DP was opening up to someone. Freaky huh?

LDHZenkai
Originally posted by Mindset
No, it's because of his healing factor.
he's not crazy because of his healing factor. He's crazy from the experiments performed on him that gave him his healing factor. They deformed him, while curing him of his cancer and he couldn't go back to his chick and he got all crazy after being held in confinement and stuff. His face got all jacked up and stuff and he went crazy and killed all the guards and escaped.

Ptr_Grifin
He still has cancer and his healing factor makes him the Merc with a Mouth.

Mindset
Originally posted by LDHZenkai
he's not crazy because of his healing factor. He's crazy from the experiments performed on him that gave him his healing factor. They deformed him, while curing him of his cancer and he couldn't go back to his chick and he got all crazy after being held in confinement and stuff. His face got all jacked up and stuff and he went crazy and killed all the guards and escaped. No, he wasn't crazy until his healing factor activated.

I don't think they were even aware of his cancer, and that chick you are talking about is Death. He thought he was going to be with her after he killed the guards, but she never came back.

Anyway, here's the scan which says why he is the way he is:
http://i93.photobucket.com/albums/l54/Markymark_016/CableDeadpool08200418Broomhandle-1.jpg

Kazenji
X-23

StiltmanFTW
They're going to fight in DA #8.

http://img39.imageshack.us/img39/6310/darkavengers8p2055801.th.jpg

EvilTyrant
was gonna create a post on these 2, Daken has the Muramasa steel coated on his wrist claws, a cut with that will stop a healing factor from curing the cut.

iceman24567
Too bad this thread was made before that.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.