spidy v wolverine

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Valerian
ok everyone's thought of it I'm just askin' who would win let's put them in I don't know the freakin' hyperbolic time chamber

LDHZenkai
Originally posted by Valerian
ok everyone's thought of it I'm just askin' who would win let's put them in I don't know the freakin' hyperbolic time chamber
Wolverine cuts his head off, or just stabs him. Either way spiderman bleeds to death. This is probably already on the board somewhere.

SupremeMan
Originally posted by Valerian

I couldn't say for sure currently. Back when the first SM vs. W fight took place, it was sheer PIS that W won based on their abilities at the time.

SamZED
Spider-man 6/10 and this has been done and it has been the longest and the most boring thread on kmc...

Wild Shadow
wolverine ftw comics have shown that logan can tag spidey stands to reason sooner or later logan will connect with him and injure him.

7/10

unless either is overloaded with sensory input and danger sense warning from the location.

jalek moye
this has been done like 1 hundred times. And it all depends on the enviroment, in a city enviroment spider-man 7/10.

in any more open area like the one used here wolverine 9/10

carver9
wolverine 8/10

Just as fast, more leathal, better fighter and has an amazing healing factor along with adamantium bones.

jalek moye
this is also been one of the most split topics on kmc and everyone is tired of it

xJLxKing
Wol wins

Digi
http://www.killermovies.com/forums/showthread.php?s=&threadid=10185&highlight=title%3A%28spider-man+vs.+wolverine%29+forumid%3A77

please use the search in the future, especially with such well-known characters

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.