Who in Bleach can beat Goku?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Nemesis X
Can anyone from Bleach own the Saiyan Warrior?

Nephthys
Aizen has a chance.

LDHZenkai
Any of them because it doesn't take them 25 minutes to power up to shoot someone. He'd say ka-me- and then get his head lopped off.

Ban Mido
I would say it depends on the saga of Goku we're talking about here ._.

BruceSkywalker
Is Goku his normal self or is he SS2 , SS3 OR SS4?

LDHZenkai
Originally posted by BruceSkywalker
Is Goku his normal self or is he SS2 , SS3 OR SS4?
Doesn't matter it literally takes them at least a minute, usually more like 15, to power up a shot. Why on earth would anyone in bleach let them sit there and do that? THey wouldn't. They'd start to charge it, then Byakuya would flash step in and cut off his arm. Goku has never been shown to be too smart...

ThunderGodEneru
Or Goku could just use his superior speed and strength to kill them.

Idiot.

BradBalboa
Originally posted by ThunderGodEneru

Idiot.

Ditto...
Goku solos Bleachverse...

BruceSkywalker
Originally posted by LDHZenkai
Doesn't matter it literally takes them at least a minute, usually more like 15, to power up a shot. Why on earth would anyone in bleach let them sit there and do that? THey wouldn't. They'd start to charge it, then Byakuya would flash step in and cut off his arm. Goku has never been shown to be too smart...

true, but Goku lives to fight and to improve

Idiot.

agreed

Broken Warrior
To power up a shot that could blow up the planet about ten times over. but they can throw off city busters instantly.

At their peak, I'd give it to Goku. Now, certain eras of Goku are going down against Bleach characters. This topic should be more specific.

XanatosForever
Goku uses Detergent to clean his clothes. :P

Seriously, though, I don't see Goku past Namek having issues.

Broken Warrior
Seriously, though, I don't see Goku past Namek having issues.

Who can do it before then?

Endless Mike
Assuming you mean end of manga Goku, then no one

Bleachverse isn't that powerful

Symmetric Chaos
I don't see how he'd fight Aizen effectively unless Goku's fighting style becomes vastly different.

KingD19
Only person who has a chance is Aizen. He uses his shikai and get's Goku to think he already won, then he stabs him in the face, but he's the only one, and it might not work.

First_Tsurugi06
To be fair, Goku isn't even the most powerful in DBZ, contrary to popular belief (he ultimately becomes, like, the fourth most powerful by the Buu Saga's climax).

Final Blaxican
I find that hard to believe considering Gohan, Vegeta, and literally every other character who has a name pretty much failed to kill him.

KingD19
The fact that Goku beat just about every big name villain in the universe at least once, makes him the strongest DBZ character.

Slaanesh
no he's not..

First_Tsurugi06
Originally posted by KingD19
The fact that Goku beat just about every big name villain in the universe at least once, makes him the strongest DBZ character.

The fact that the only forms of the final DBZ villain Goku fought were the weakest ones, with every other major contender fighting at least par-for-par with the strongest forms (or otherwise curbstomping him until Buu pulled out some cheap trick), makes him anything but the strongest by the series' end.

First_Tsurugi06
Originally posted by Final Blaxican
I find that hard to believe considering Gohan, Vegeta, and literally every other character who has a name pretty much failed to kill him.

I find it hard to remember the time where Gohan in particular ever tried to kill him, or when he didn't have help when Vegeta was on the verge of killing him. The only major DBZ villain Goku ever fought and truly pwned was Frieza. He surrendered against Cell, resorted to the Spirit Bomb against Kid Buu, and bluntly admitted that he wouldn't have been able to fight even Super Buu's base form.

ThunderGodEneru
Originally posted by Final Blaxican
I find that hard to believe considering Gohan, Vegeta, and literally every other character who has a name pretty much failed to kill him. Gohan never tried to kill him. erm

List of characters stronger than Goku:

Gohan
Kid Buu
Super Buu and his absorbed forms

And that is it.

Kris Blaze
Maybe Kenpachi or Komamura could cut Goku's head off, assuming that they get 1 free chop at the start. If I'm not mistaken, Goku hasn't displayed much resistance to cutting damage.

In a straight up fight, no one can take him.

Quincy
Originally posted by Kris Blaze
Maybe Kenpachi or Komamura could cut Goku's head off, assuming that they get 1 free chop at the start. If I'm not mistaken, Goku hasn't displayed much resistance to cutting damage.

In a straight up fight, no one can take him.

Actually he can block swords with his fingers.

Although, Trunks wasn't swinging full force...

six6six
Gohan never tried to kill him. erm

List of characters stronger than Goku:

Gohan
Kid Buu
Super Buu and his absorbed forms

And that is it.

-Well, in GT both Gohan & Goten tried killing Goku after being taken over by Baby and they both got dealt with easily.

-How can you say Goku's the 4th strongest? He was the only 1 going toe-to-toe with kid buu. After it's all said and done, Gohan could not put down Buu permanately, therefore, Goku is the strongest.

XanatosForever
Originally posted by Quincy

He wasn't? erm 'Cause those swings looked mighty forceful to me.

Quincy
Originally posted by XanatosForever
He wasn't? erm 'Cause those swings looked mighty forceful to me.

Well he IS Trunks after all stick out tongue

But no, at the end of that part Goku says something along the lines of "I don't think your heart was in it" or whatever.

XanatosForever
That is true. Still, Goku was also only using a portion of his strength to fend off the attacks, so it stands to reason he could buff up his durability even more than it already is.

Kris Blaze
Originally posted by Quincy

oh yeah! cool

First_Tsurugi06
And Gotenks (at SSJ3). And Vegito if it counts.

Originally posted by six6six
-Well, in GT both Gohan & Goten tried killing Goku after being taken over by Baby and they both got dealt with easily.

-How can you say Goku's the 4th strongest? He was the only 1 going toe-to-toe with kid buu. After it's all said and done, Gohan could not put down Buu permanately, therefore, Goku is the strongest.

-Gt is a non-canon crapfest made for the sole purpose of Goku (and Vegeta) being the strongest again, abandoning otherwise established fscts from Z for the sake of it.

-Kid Buu was weaker than almost every Buu before him, that's the only reason Goku was even confident he'd have a fighting chance against him. He bluntly stated that he was not match for the form of Super Buu that Gohan didn't even have to utilize his Ki against to beat up and down the playground. Hell, Goku even thought Vegeta's idea was to BRING Gohan and Gotenks (both stronger than Goku at that point) to the planet of the Kais to fight Kid Buu. The only reason Gohan DIDN'T put Buu down was for at least two reaosns, one of which is the same reason the Z series didn't end at the Cell saga.

BradBalboa
No one from Bleach can beat Goku

Hes
Stronger
Faster
More Durable
Better Stamina
and a Better Fighter !!!

Nephthys
Good points, but you forgot to throw in the oppositions avantages:

Aizen:

His Zanpakto makes Goku think he's a lobotomised donkey called Fred the Particularly Stupid and Crippled.

Personally I think Aizen comes out on top.

BradBalboa
Goku can move far faster than they can even detect, if he wanted to he could easily Just Blow up Bleach Earth..or tear the soul society apart...

Nephthys
Aizen can effectively cut Goku off from his power, to Goku's mind anyway, and while he's stumbling around trying to ward off the super-intelligent shades of the colour Blue, he can walk up to him and slice his head off.

Plus it takes time for Goku to get into the state where he's faster and stronger then Aizen, and you can be sure Aizen won't just be standing there muttering,'thats...thats impossible!!! while he's doing so'

ThunderGodEneru
Originally posted by six6six

-How can you say Goku's the 4th strongest? He was the only 1 going toe-to-toe with kid buu. After it's all said and done, Gohan could not put down Buu permanately, therefore, Goku is the strongest. 1. Fvck GT.

2. Kid Buu was weaker than the Buu Gohan completely dominated. Kid Buu was much weaker than Super Buu with Gohan absorbed. Hell, including Vegeto, he is weaker than him. Kid Buu was the most dangerous Buu, not the most powerful, Goku says to Vegeta that both of them together could not take on the Buu Gohan wrecked.

XanatosForever
Originally posted by Nephthys
Aizen can effectively cut Goku off from his power, to Goku's mind anyway, and while he's stumbling around trying to ward off the super-intelligent shades of the colour Blue, he can walk up to him and slice his head off.

Plus it takes time for Goku to get into the state where he's faster and stronger then Aizen, and you can be sure Aizen won't just be standing there muttering,'thats...thats impossible!!! while he's doing so'

It all depends on how serious a threat Goku would consider Aizen. When it's been serious, Goku doesn't take any time.

Let's say the situation is Aizen for whatever reason has kidnapped ChiChi (Gohan isn't aware of this for whatever reason), and threatens to kill her within forty-eight hours if Goku doesn't fight him. In that case, Goku would not be taking his time powering up, he would be ready from the get.

In regards to Aizen's hypnotism, just how much of reality can he shift without his opponent's realizing something's not right?

yungz22
Gohan is stronger than goku

Ban Mido
It's a common misconception that Goku and gang take 30+ mins to power up. Which actually doesn't occur, in the manga it's like a page or panel. The anime it's basically done to take up time. I honestly don't see how Aizen wins..yes he's powerful but as stated before if Goku's serious from the get go this isn't going to last long..

LDHZenkai
Originally posted by Ban Mido
It's a common misconception that Goku and gang take 30+ mins to power up. Which actually doesn't occur, in the manga it's like a page or panel. The anime it's basically done to take up time. I honestly don't see how Aizen wins..yes he's powerful but as stated before if Goku's serious from the get go this isn't going to last long..
How do we know Aizen or Kenpachis spiritual pressure wouldn't affect Goku? Are we to assume that just b/c it's DBZ that Goku wins and nothing the other people do can stop him?

chidori210
Only person who has a chance is Aizen. He uses his shikai and get's Goku to think he already won, then he stabs him in the face, but he's the only one, and it might not work.

U got a good point there. I agree that could work, but if goku gets the 1st hit i'm sorry to say Aizen would be a gonner.

Slaanesh
i bet Shiba Ganju and his gang can beat goku..

chidori210

Slaanesh

XanatosForever
How do we know Aizen or Kenpachis spiritual pressure wouldn't affect Goku? Are we to assume that just b/c it's DBZ that Goku wins and nothing the other people do can stop him?

The way I see it, spiritual pressure = DBZ power aura (for lack of a better term).

So, by that statement, are Aizen's and Kenpachi's spiritual pressure powerful enough to affect Goku? Keep in mind with this mindset Goku's power up will affect them as well.

chidori210
Originally posted by Slaanesh
hey..that giant boar they ride on is very powerful no expression

LMAO yeah but no way can the beat goku, it would be funny to watch. big grin

The Red
How do we know Aizen or Kenpachis spiritual pressure wouldn't affect Goku? Are we to assume that just b/c it's DBZ that Goku wins and nothing the other people do can stop him? Nothing anyone in the Bleach Verse can do anything to stop Goku. I noticed people were talking about flash step and what not, but I do believe Goku's Instant Transmission is quite faster than any of their flash stepping. You have to bring speed into account here. No matter who you put up against Goku, he'll have the fight over before it even started. I'm sorry for you Bleach fanboys, but they all fall very short of Goku. And I'm saying all this before he goes Super Saiyan. Now, if he goes Super Saiyan, he can one shot them all at the same time.

dadudemon
Originally posted by XanatosForever
The way I see it, spiritual pressure = DBZ power aura (for lack of a better term).

So, by that statement, are Aizen's and Kenpachi's spiritual pressure powerful enough to affect Goku? Keep in mind with this mindset Goku's power up will affect them as well.

Let me know when reitsu can be felt all the way across the universe from Aizen.

Until then, no spirit pressure has ever shaken all of the Earth before. no expression

ThunderGodEneru
Originally posted by The Red
Nothing anyone in the Bleach Verse can do anything to stop Goku. I noticed people were talking about flash step and what not, but I do believe Goku's Instant Transmission is quite faster than any of their flash stepping. You have to bring speed into account here. No matter who you put up against Goku, he'll have the fight over before it even started. I'm sorry for you Bleach fanboys, but they all fall very short of Goku. And I'm saying all this before he goes Super Saiyan. Now, if he goes Super Saiyan, he can one shot them all at the same time. Instant transmission? Goku's normal movement speed is faster than Flash Step.

As for a Reitsu crush, call me when their Reitsu can shake the planet, which is what Goku's did as a SSJ3.

Peach
This is against the rules.

Closed.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.