Jade Goody Dies In Her Sleep

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

TwilightxGirl
jade goody has died in her sleep she fought cervical cancer she dies at the age of 27.

Forcewielder
Who is Jade Goody???

steverules_2
Really? I was wondering how long she had left, I saw a magazine with her picture on it and I was thinking 'It'll probably be a while before she dies' and that was on friday

guy222
R.I.P Jane

the.kenzo
Originally posted by Forcewielder
Who is Jade Goody???

http://lmgtfy.com/?q=who+is+jade+goody%3F

TwilightxGirl
jade goody was from big brother R.I.P JADE X

BruceSkywalker
dunno who she was, but may she rest in peace

Toku King
RIP, Jade Goody.

§P0oONY
Took her ****ing time.

SmashBro
Sad. I was really hoping she would survive it.

RIP Jade.

steverules_2
Kinda ironic that she died on mothers day

vintageSW77
Im sure that all the other media celeb whores are chuffed that she will be vacating the front covers of OK and HELLO magazine soon after weve had the tribute,the retrospective and the 8 page post funeral spread with exclusive pics of Jade her in the urn while her widow models the latest skinny jeans.
I dont wish death on anyone as it comes to us all soon enough but i tire of "celebs" famous for nothing...in fact i tire of famous celebs famous for something but at least its one less celeb perfume to sneeze at.
At least its kept Jordan and her mutant offspring off the covers for a couple of months.

botankus
So am I correct in assuming that you won't be taking any days off from work when Lindsay Lohan bites the dust?

Mairuzu
Originally posted by guy222
R.I.P Jane jane

vintageSW77
Originally posted by botankus
So am I correct in assuming that you won't be taking any days off from work when Lindsay Lohan bites the dust?

On the contrary.. of course ill have to clean up after myself,remove all the evidence and make sure ive got a good alibi.

botankus
laughing out loud I think reporting to your job would be a pretty good alibi.

Aiko
The only thing with lowering the smear testing age to 20, is that in young girls, our cells are consantly changing. And with smears, the results could show often in young girls that there is a problem, when there isn't. So we could be given treatment for nothing. Therefore resulting in thousands of pounds being used for unneccessary treatment. Another thought is that Jade was 27 when tested, which by then in every woman, they would have already been tested at least once.

On the opposite side of the arguement, young girls arev becoming more aware of Ovarian and cervical cancer. And being under 25 myself, I often agree in thought of being tested now instead of waiting until I'm 25.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.