Ricardo Irving

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Neo Darkhalen
Introducing Ricardo Irving one of the new antagonists in the game Resident Evil 5, a character not only with strange eyes but also a throw back to older games with an awful voice actor, yet these very traits are what make him so great.

Bio:

"You two's are just in time for the fireworks show, BOOM!!!!"

Irving is a TriCell Pharmaceutical Company researcher, working alongside Excella Gionne, Albert Wesker, and the mysterious Cloaked Female. He also is the director of Tricell's oil field within Kijiju, but also has served as a black-market seller of B.O.W's, which helped fund Tricell's research. He worked alongside the cloaked woman. AKA: Jill Valentine. Irving's accent suggests that he is American, possibly from New York, but nothing is known officially as to his nationality but his first name is Hispanic. Irving's B.O.W. dealings had not gone unnoticed, however. Believing Irving to be completing another deal with terrorists in Kijiju, the BSAA sent Chris Redfield to meet with Sheva Alomar in order to intervene and capture Irving for questioning. After realizing what was really going on, Chris and Sheva tailed Irving through the village the mines and finally an oil field, where Irving made various attempts to eliminate them, including destroying the oil field. However, due to the field being more dry than predicted, Chris and Sheva managed to escape the explosion and board the ship Irving was using to make his escape.

At the end of chapter 3-3 Irving injects himself with a control Plaga given to him by the cloaked female, as punishment for not previously eliminating the two BSAA agents. He then becomes the Kraken a fierce water based monster, despite his best efforts he is killed by Chris and Sheva before he dies he manages to utter the name Excella Gionne and tells the pair their answers lie within the cave not to far from their current destination, with that Irving dies.

Pictures:
http://i729.photobucket.com/albums/ww293/Neo-Darkhalen/Irving.jpg
http://i729.photobucket.com/albums/ww293/Neo-Darkhalen/Irving2.jpg

Vids:

Irving's infamous line
bet8NJpR8nM

The Battle against Irving
rMxqLSHno6g

King-Fingolfin
Irving is AWESOME. He was one of my favorite parts of Resident Evil 5

ThunderGodEneru
I thought he was stupid and gay.

King-Fingolfin
No slandering characters in their respect threads uhuh

I am who I am
Died kinda early for me..

Zack Fair
I loled when he said "I just had an extreme makeover!"

King-Fingolfin
One of the best lines of the game imo

But yeah, he died way to early.

Final Blaxican
One of the best characters in the series for sure.

Ridley_Prime
Indeed. ^^ Nice thread. thumb up

Nemesis X
Irving transforming into that giant monster was awesome. He made an interesting boss until it got kinda short.

Ridley_Prime
Still can't get over his laughter when you fight him on that ship... BEST BOSS EVER.

ThunderGodEneru
Now that I killed the shit out of him, I can appreciate him more.

He became a tongue though. Lol.

Ridley_Prime
pfyvaEPiRGY

Wei Phoenix
WHat I don't understand is why he took the virus for the gold. You know who gives him the gold as an incentive to finish them this time and he takes it and the virus. How did he think he was going to use that gold once transformed?

Neo Darkhalen
Originally posted by Wei Phoenix
WHat I don't understand is why he took the virus for the gold. You know who gives him the gold as an incentive to finish them this time and he takes it and the virus. How did he think he was going to use that gold once transformed?

He was actually running away with the gold, it wasn't given to him as he was planning on fleeing the scene, however Jill caught up with him before he could escape and forced him to take the plaga should he get disturbed again.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.