Wonder woman vs high metas

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

carver9
Wonder woman

vs

Thing
Colossus
Mr. Fixit

Wild Shadow
the amazon ftw.

jalek moye
wonderwoman again, shes stronger then all three combined

xJLxKing
Originally posted by carver9
Wonder woman

vs

Thing
Colossus
Mr. Fixit
You are seriously underestimating WW

carver9
Im not making any more threads with wonder woman. I'm not trying to overwhelm her and I'm not trying to make it less for her.

carver9
Originally posted by xJLxKing
You are seriously underestimating WW

I agree

Grinning Goku
WW Speed + Strength = Pwnage. I mean come on, she's gone toe to toe with Superman on numerous occasions. None of these high metas can do that for more than 5 mins save Mr. Fixit who might last ten.

Wild Shadow
i just give it to her cause of her fighting skills and speed flight... i try not to use the DC strength BS argument to win debates.

jalek moye
Originally posted by Wild Shadow
i just give it to her cause of her fighting skills and speed flight... i try not to use the DC strength BS argument to win debates.
its not dc strength she just happens to be stronger then all them combined. Collosus is the closet to her but still not all that strong, thing and fixit are both very weak in comparison

Grinning Goku
Originally posted by jalek moye
its not dc strength she just happens to be stronger then all them combined. Collosus is the closet to her but still not all that strong, thing and fixit are both very weak in comparison thumb up

Wild Shadow
its not dc strength she just happens to be stronger then all them combined. Collosus is the closet to her but still not all that strong, thing and fixit are both very weak in comparison

i just few it as an experienced fighter against three brutes.

kinda like bats fighting three extremely skilled body guards. poor poor body guards. wink

jalek moye

kinda like bats fighting three extremely skilled body guards. wink
lol just admit it you know you want to

carver9

kinda like bats fighting three extremely skilled body guards. poor poor body guards. wink

Thats the way that I was looking at it too but I keep forgetting how people have some people fighting on kmc. I usually base things off of what I see in comics and kind of pictured these 3 being able to tag her.

jasofisc
Im not making any more threads with wonder woman. I'm not trying to overwhelm her and I'm not trying to make it less for her.

how about wonder woman vs three low heralds, like drax, exodus, and pulsar?

jalek moye
Thats the way that I was looking at it too but I keep forgetting how people have some people fighting on kmc. I usually base things off of what I see in comics and kind of pictured these 3 being able to tag her.
She can one shot thing. most likly fixit as well. And collosus will fall pretty fast afterwards even if they can tag her.

Wild Shadow
she is too agile and skilled fighter to get tagged by the team and that is putting aside her high end speed achieving fighting skills.

if she were to face off against three low end heralds she get raped.

carver9
She can one shot thing. most likly fixit as well. And collosus will fall pretty fast afterwards even if they can tag her.

Naah, I dont think she'll one shot either of them.

jalek moye
Naah, I dont think she'll one shot either of them.
yea she will they both are weak and not near as durable as collosus who won't last all that long either.

Wild Shadow
fixit is actually the lease durable and most likely to be one shotted out of the city limits.

jalek moye
fixit is actually the lease durable and most likely to be one shotted out of the city limits.
yea and thing isnt too far off either. its basically collosus vs wonder woman and we all know how that will go

occultdestroyer
What the f**k?

All of them are slow.

It's like a peregrine falcon vs some snails.

Deathstroke
Flight, speed and skill advantages give her the win. She could probably just tie them all together and give them a stern talking to.

carver9
Originally posted by occultdestroyer
What the f**k?

All of them are slow.

It's like a peregrine falcon vs some snails.

n/a

carver9
Originally posted by Deathstroke
Flight, speed and skill advantages give her the win. She could probably just tie them all together and give them a stern talking to.

n/a

SupremeMan
Wonder woman

vs

Thing
Colossus
Mr. Fixit

None of these three individually are any match for WW. Together, they are still no match for WW. They don't have the strength and they sure as heck don't have the speed to deal with her. They are basically three bricks and none of them Class 100s.

Grinning Goku
Originally posted by SupremeMan
None of these three individually are any match for WW. Together, they are still no match for WW. They don't have the strength and they sure as heck don't have the speed to deal with her. They are basically three bricks and none of them Class 100s.

Actually Colossus is class 100.

SupremeMan
Originally posted by Grinning Goku
Actually Colossus is class 100.

I'm not up on current Colossus but I looked it up and found a statement that his current strength slightly exceeds the Thing so still not a Class 100, certainly not 100+ and there's also the speed factor.

The Nuul
Originally posted by SupremeMan
I'm not up on current Colossus but I looked it up and found a statement that his current strength slightly exceeds the Thing so still not a Class 100, certainly not 100+ and there's also the speed factor.

He is 100+ and trust stuff from Wiki or bios...if you did.

Juk3n
are they even going to see her?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.