Sasuke vs Sasuke

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Kento
Hebi Sasuke

vs

Taka Sasuke

Did Cursed Seal being took away make him weaker or does MS make up for what was taken?
No Amaterasu for Taka Sasuke.

yungz22
id say they are still equal because he lost powers but also gained new ones although i would have liked to see sasuke prove to everyone that he did not need the MS

Csdabest
At Taka current level. Hebi should win since he shown to avoid MS techniques

niduin
ms=mangeku sharengan? (spell check) if so then i say he is stronger now, just cuz he is capable of so much more. and also i dont recal the seal being taken away, i should check again

KingD19
Yeah, the seal was taken away from him by Madara Uchiha, and he could have been just as powerful, since Madara offered him Itachi's eyes, which would have given him the Eternal Mangekyo Sharingan, but he refused. I'd say Sasuke without his seal is stronger, he kirin attack is vicious.

yungz22
Originally posted by KingD19
Yeah, the seal was taken away from him by Madara Uchiha, and he could have been just as powerful, since Madara offered him Itachi's eyes, which would have given him the Eternal Mangekyo Sharingan, but he refused. I'd say Sasuke without his seal is stronger, he kirin attack is vicious.
It taken by itachi not madara

KingD19
You are correct sir, when he tapped him on the forehead right?

BruceSkywalker
Originally posted by yungz22
id say they are still equal because he lost powers but also gained new ones although i would have liked to see sasuke prove to everyone that he did not need the MS

dadudemon
Originally posted by KingD19
You are correct sir, when he tapped him on the forehead right?

No, when he slew Oro when he popped out after Sasuke used up all his chakra.

KingD19
Ahhh, that's right, he gave him his Sharingan when he tapped him on the head.

Demonic Phoenix
Originally posted by Kento
Hebi Sasuke

vs

Taka Sasuke

Did Cursed Seal being took away make him weaker or does MS make up for what was taken?
No Amaterasu for Taka Sasuke.

Hebi...the only fight that Taka was in had him being owned horribly by KB erm
Theoretically, yeah, the MS more than makes up for the CS.

Csdabest
The only thing CS did really was give him stronger chakra at the expense ofmmore chakra being used. Aswell give him a boost in strength and Durability.

Its an unhealthy version of SM.

Sasuke could do what CS2 Sasuke ddi just he would have to use more chakra.

But hebi should win. Cuz Hebi shown to avoid all of the MS abilities and Sasuke is still lacking experience with it.

Kris Blaze
lolololololololol

Sasuke was able to break Tsukiyomi after a lot of effort, and suddenly he can fight someone with MS and win? Maybe people need to reread the manga, Itachi never fought to win. Sasuke only has to pull a quick Amaterasu and it's over.

Symmetric Chaos
Originally posted by Kris Blaze
lolololololololol

Sasuke was able to break Tsukiyomi after a lot of effort, and suddenly he can fight someone with MS and win? Maybe people need to reread the manga, Itachi never fought to win. Sasuke only has to pull a quick Amaterasu and it's over.

He can't do that in this fight. Read the OP.

Demonic Phoenix
Originally posted by Csdabest
The only thing CS did really was give him stronger chakra at the expense ofmmore chakra being used. Aswell give him a boost in strength and Durability.

Its an unhealthy version of SM.

Sasuke could do what CS2 Sasuke ddi just he would have to use more chakra.

But hebi should win. Cuz Hebi shown to avoid all of the MS abilities and Sasuke is still lacking experience with it.

SM?

Didn't avoid Tsukiyomi though, overcame it, and was owned by Susanoo.

Originally posted by Kris Blaze
lolololololololol

Yep, like SC said, no Amaterasu, Taka Sasuke's pretty much restricted to the genjutsu that looks like Tsukiyomi (I don't remember if it was confirmed) when it comes to MS. I dunno if his ability to stop Amaterasu extends to other jutsu from other people (It would be cool if he could though).
We haven't really seen what Taka's capable of though. That's the thing that makes me say that Hebi will win erm

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.