SpiderMan, wolverine, Colossus vs Blue Beetle

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

supremthor
Blood Lust on

Deathstroke
Couldn't BB just rain down death from above?

carver9
Couldnt wolverine stab blue beetle in the chest.

KingD19
Couldn't Colossus punch Blue Beetle's head off?

Mindset
no

carver9
Couldnt spiderman web blue beetle in the eyes so that wolverine could stab blue beetle in the chest and colossus end it by punching his head off.

Grinning Goku
This thread is tighter than my abs....**** that! Nothing's tighter n' this shit.

Deathstroke
Originally posted by KingD19
Couldn't Colossus punch Blue Beetle's head off?
Originally posted by carver9
Couldnt wolverine stab blue beetle in the chest.
pssstttt......Blue Beetle can fly. Hence the "from above" part.

KingD19
Ever heard of this nifty move called the Fastball Special?

Deathstroke
Originally posted by KingD19
Ever heard of this nifty move called the Fastball Special?
I have actually. That may get the team 1 win. What's their next plan?

The Nuul
What version if BB are we using?

Jaime Reyes wins and Dick Giordano loses.

KingD19
Do it again, except this time with Spidey. Hit him with the web, and ride him like a horse to the ground. Then Colossus and Wolverine go medieval on him.

Deathstroke
Ok so Colossus just takes turns fastballing Spidey and Wolvie hoping that BB doesn't dodge, block or blast them out of the sky.

KingD19
Well, Logan can take a blast and get back up, Spidey can dodge just about anything Beetle shoots at him, and webbing him up and riding would probably work. While Colossus provides air support, by throwing heavy things at Beetle.

Deathstroke
Yeah, a single blast wouldn't kill Logan, but it would effectively block that fastball. If Spidey is launched up at BB I'm not sure how well he'd be able to dodge in midair with nothing to alter his trajectory. Another thing to remember is that if BB dodges a fastball then Colossus basically bfrs one of his teammates. Depending on how hard he's throwing of course.

KingD19
He threw Logan fast enough and hard enough to catch up to a ship that was a reaching escape velocity pretty quickly, and you would be surprised at how often Spidey dodges stuff in mid air.

They could also do a double triple Fastball. Toss Logan, then toss a huge object, then toss Spidey right behind it. Beetle won't see Spidey coming.

Deathstroke
It'd be hard to dodge something like the Population Suppressor, and I'm not sure Spidey would be concious afterwards. The scarab has some pretty advanced targeting/tracking abilities also so it'd be hard to surprise him.

KingD19
No idea what that is.

And if he wants to reign death from above, Colossus can just take everything he throws at him until he decides to fight for real.

Deathstroke
It's just a wide angle blast that he's used to take out crowds of people.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.