Final Form Frieza,Perfect Cell and Cooler vs Super Buu

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

figuetony
Who wins?

BradBalboa
Buu FTW !!!

Slaanesh
buu change them all into chocolate..

six6six
Buu, in a ridiculous stomp.

Quincy
Buulicious

niduin
yeah buu would dominate, i mean ssj3 goku could do nothing (i know its not the same buu but still) and the only one there that was defeated by someone past ssj1 was cell and that was barely. and also in the dbzvers teaming up doesnt really work, if the guy is stronger he can usually take on any amount of guys at once wich is one of the reasons i stopped caring about the show much

StiltmanFTW
Originally posted by six6six
Buu, in a ridiculous stomp.

thumb up

Bentley
Current Frieza is the only one that matters here.

StiltmanFTW
Oh yes, current would dominate Buu and his own team at the same time.

Galan007
This thread was made well before the events of RoF, so Namek-era Freeza was the obvious intent. Super Boo would annihilate this team effortlessly.

That said, even 1st form Freeza(ala RoF) would easily stomp Super Boo, tbh. Bear in mind that Gohan and Piccolo(who had sensed the likes of Super Boo and Bootenks firsthand) were completely awestruck by 1st form Freeza's power during RoF, and acted like it was the most powerful ki they had ever sensed up to that point. Additionally, it was stated that Tagoma = Mystic Gohan, and 1st form Freeza was VASTLY more powerful than Tagoma -- in the anime we learned that Freeza routinely used him as a sparring partner/punching bag.

ie. 1st form Freeza(RoF) >>>> Tagoma ~ Mystic Gohan > Super Boo.

One Big Mob
How do you feel that a fight between Current Frieza and Fat Boo would go written nowadays?

I think they've effectively retconned Frieza's power away to be base Saiyan level which is wherever they want it, and I feel they've "forgotten" Buu's power decrease (which could be reasoned that he became Thanos whole once inside Super Buu, as Goku stated they'd still need to train hard in case he went bad).
Plus Buu can apparently become stronger via training.

Do you think they would currently write FF Frieza on par with Fat Boo, or how do you feel their levels would be treated?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.