Happy-Go-Lucky

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

General G
I searched and found nothing, I guess I was not too surprised, it's not really that well known of a movie. Although, I must say, it was really good, I loved it, I had a smile on for just about the entire duration of the movie! smile

I recommend this movie if you want to smile and just see the brighter side of things and that you don't always have to be a downer, sometimes, things happen, and there is just nothing you can do about it (Like when Poppy's bike gets stolen), what is she going to do? Complain? No, that's not going to get anybody anywhere, there's no point.

And it also has one of my favorite parts in a movie in general for some reason, it is the part where she meets the homeless fellow, I don't know why, I just really liked it...

http://www.imdb.com/title/tt1045670/

MildPossession
I adore it, Poppy is one of my favourite characters from film releases last year, Sally Hawkins was excellent. Also, terrible choice for missing her out of the Oscars, AND especially the BAFTAs, how could you BAFTA.

General G
Yes, she definately takes one of the highlights of the year for me as a favourite character, Sally did really well! I didn't know she was left out of BAFTA as well, that's kinda ridiculous, I think she deserved some recognition!

BruceSkywalker
decent film

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.