the killer (from wanted) vs Daredevil

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Wild Shadow
the killer (from wanted) vs Daredevil

Enyalus
DD's got the H2H edge most likely, but I don't think it'll matter. Guy was able to kill an entire room full of superhumans before Fox finished a word.

The Killer, FTW.

Wild Shadow
Originally posted by Enyalus
DD's got the H2H edge most likely, but I don't think it'll matter. Guy was able to kill an entire room full of superhumans before Fox finished a word.

The Killer, FTW.

yeah but DD has his radar sense and is capable of dodging and hitting bullets with his billy club, he has also fought similar ppl like bullseye and punisher. i think he can win.

Enyalus
Originally posted by Wild Shadow
yeah but DD has his radar sense and is capable of dodging and hitting bullets with his billy club, he has also fought similar ppl like bullseye and punisher. i think he can win.

Yeah, I know he's deflected bullets before. But at the speed Wesley can fire them? *shrug*

And Punisher's a joke to these guys. Bullseye's absolutely embarrassed him and The Killer would do the same.

Wild Shadow
the heroes/villians that wesley killed were all retired i doubt he would have an easy time with DD.

Enyalus
the heroes/villians that wesley killed were all retired i doubt he would have an easy time with DD.

Err, no. Issue 6, I think, has him going through an entire building full of supervillains. Taking out an entire room full of them with his guns in less time than it takes to say a single word, then getting shot at and deflecting it back with a knife to put the bullet through the dude's throat...

I think he's too fast for DD, and too ruthless.

complexbrother

re read the series. the villians he killed were not retired, in fact they were in active service and on orders to kill Wesley.

He would kill DD quite easly.

Mindset
Wesley

Voyeur
The Killer.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.