Five people burnt and beaten for "witchcraft"

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

ScarletSpeed
http://www.inewsit.com/viewVideo.php?fileID=183

very graphic.

dadudemon
That'll teach them Harry Potter fans. no expression

But seriously, why do humans have to be so socially retarded. (I'm referring to the perps, not the victims.)

You would think in this day in age that people would be more tolerable of individual beliefs. I think that's too much to ask the immature species known as humans.

botankus
Can someone please bookmark this thread for the next time anyone calls anybody, for any reason whatsoever, "Primitive?"

Deja~vu
OMG stupid superstitious people!!

I was in a northern town and wondered why every business had a wooden cross in their windows. I was told that it was to make the witch close her little shop down. They ran her out of town. She was just an alternative type person.

I felt like turning their crosses upside down..when they weren't looking..LOL

dadudemon
Originally posted by Deja~vu
OMG stupid superstitious people!!

I was in a northern town and wondered why every business had a wooden cross in their windows. I was told that it was to make the witch close her little shop down. They ran her out of town. She was just an alternative type person.

I felt like turning their crosses upside down..when they weren't looking..LOL

Holy crap. What retards. Chrisitianity is every bit as far-fetched as, say, calling on the forest spirts for guidance.

Bardock42
Originally posted by dadudemon
Holy crap. What retards. Chrisitianity is every bit as far-fetched as, say, calling on the forest spirts for guidance. Maybe more hmm

Symmetric Chaos
Originally posted by Bardock42
Maybe more hmm

Almost certainly more.

Kris Blaze
'bout time.

Robtard
Fine, if no one else is going to say what they're really feeling, I will. "Africans."

dadudemon
Originally posted by Robtard
Fine, if no one else is going to say what they're really feeling, I will. "Africans."

I don't get it.

I suspect it has something to do with the article or you are referring to just about every non foreign religion in Africa being some sort of "witchcraft"...right?

Mairuzu
Its just a game, they arent really zombies

Robtard
I don't get it.

I suspect it has something to do with the article or you are referring to just about every non foreign religion in Africa being some sort of "witchcraft"...right?

No, it was racial, implying that Africans are nothing more than ass-backward primitives because they're 'black'.

Mairuzu
No, it was racial, implying that Africans are nothing more than ass-backward primitives because they're 'black'. and zombies

Robtard
Originally posted by Mairuzu
and zombies

RE 5 out yet?

Supposedly the game company had to go back and add Caucasian, Hispanic and Asian zombies due to some ******* crying about racism, because the Caucasian protagonist is seen shooting black-African zombies in Africa, no less.

Mairuzu
RE 5 out yet?

Supposedly the game company had to go back and add Caucasian, Hispanic and Asian zombies due to some ******* crying about racism, because the Caucasian protagonist is seen shooting black-African zombies in Africa, no less. i think i killed an asian one but most of them were black

but yes, its out

Robtard
i think i killed an asian one but most of them were black

but yes, its out

Racist.

botankus
You guys bring up a good point, and a newly-spawned regret inside of me that I'd never have felt otherwise. I wish that Medal of Honor would have had the decency to replace at least 15% of the Germans with Mexicans in the D-Day invasion level. It's only fair.

Mairuzu
laughing out loud

Wild Shadow
hilarious.. i really wanted to create a super race of ppl by mixing germans and mexicans but i was told i couldnt because the resulting ppl would be germex and it was patented by a hand sanitizer company so i gave up on my master race.

germex: with the height and build and false sense of superiority and the strength and sturdiness and infiltration of a mexican they could have ruled the world

Robtard
Your avatar is very homoerotic.

occultdestroyer
How come the dude sitting and burning isn't shouting?
I mean, that's gotta hurt.

Robtard
Originally posted by occultdestroyer
How come the dude sitting and burning isn't shouting?
I mean, that's gotta hurt.

Probably either half-way dead or they cracked his skull so hard beforehand he's mostly out of it.

****ing savages, who stands around watching someone being burned alive?

Wild Shadow
i would. unless i could do something about it and not get thrown in, its called self preservation.

Robtard
Originally posted by Wild Shadow
i would. unless i could do something about it and not get thrown in, its called self preservation.

I couldn't just watch if I were there. Should have said "watch and cheering", though.

Not saying I'd jump to the rescue, because as you pointed out, the animals would probably thrown me in as well, but I'd have to turn my back.

Wild Shadow
what i wanna know is what were they accused of doing were they speaking in tongues and flying in the air?

also where is the police or was it a small tribal village thing?

Robtard
Originally posted by Wild Shadow
what i wanna know is what were they accused of doing were they speaking in tongues and flying in the air?

also where is the police or was it a small tribal village thing?

Said something about 'possessing charms'.

Africa is a mess; especially sub-Saharan Africa. But this looks like a small tribal thing.

Mairuzu
not the first not the last

Deja~vu
Said something about 'possessing charms'.

Africa is a mess; especially sub-Saharan Africa. But this looks like a small tribal thing. Charms? Wow, lots of people carry charms.

Also the zombie thing was proven to be some poison from a blow fish, I believe...Not real zombies..

botankus
I looked into this video event a little further. It was actually the trailer for Cannibal Holocaust II: Return of the Bush-Whackers.

Robtard
Originally posted by botankus
I looked into this video event a little further. It was actually the trailer for Cannibal Holocaust II: Return of the Bush-Whackers.

Will there be sodomy in this one? I felt that's where the first film really lacked. Sure it had dismemberment, rape, murder and mutilation, but no sodomy.

Nephthys
Damn film company Prudes. Damn them I say!

Robtard
Originally posted by Nephthys
Damn film company Prudes. Damn them I say!

Try to watch the edited TV version of Deliverance, where Ned Beatty's assrape scene is edited out; the film drops to one star. Just a shame.

Darth Jello
Didn't Pope Hitler just give a speech about the need to "combat sorcery" in Africa?

lil bitchiness
Originally posted by Darth Jello
Didn't Pope Hitler just give a speech about the need to "combat sorcery" in Africa?

That would HARDLY have any impact on anything. Whicraft was around in Sub Saharan Africa for thousands of years, and it is the most widely spread supersticious belief in indigious peoples.

While I think absolutely nothing good Pope its just stupid to blame him for something that existed thousands of years in Sub Saharan Africa. Hence, voodoo.

Besides, didn't Kabbalah learn all their magic mystic stuff from Egyptians, who were also super-magic-mega-wealding-spell-binding-potion-making-curse-throwing wizards, who got pawned by Moses?
Yes they did.

Magic in Africa predates all Abrahamics, and even Sub-Sarahan Africans, who were made to believe in magic by super-magic-mega-wealding-spell-binding-potion-making-curse-throwing wizards Egyptians who controled the world.

The End.

inimalist
There is a problem in some African nations where people believe taking limbs from albinos will give them magic healing or what not. I remember hearing something on BBC about it.

occultdestroyer
Originally posted by inimalist
There is a problem in some African nations where people believe taking limbs from albinos will give them magic healing or what not. I remember hearing something on BBC about it.
Yep, saw that on BBC 2 days ago

Darth Jello
i knew the pope wasn't responsible, he made the statement after the fact. I just think it's something stupid to say. Besides, the way i've read into it, witchcraft and sorcery can be defined as medical malpractice in the bible.

jaden101
On a more serious note. Why would you just sit there and let someone set you on fire? They're not even screaming in pain. The guy's face is burning and he just sitting there with his arms on his knees. Why wouldn't you try and run away? At least let have them shoot you. being burned alive has to be the most painful way to die so at least do your utmost to lessen your pain.

Oh..and this kind of thing happens a lot more often than you'd think.

http://www.cnn.com/2009/WORLD/asiapcf/01/08/png.witchcraft/index.html

http://www.examiner.com/x-5069-Chicago-Alternative-Religions-Examiner~y2009m3d18-Modern-witch-hunts-in-subsaharan-africa

http://www.infidels.org/library/modern/richard_petraitis/witch_killers.shtml

chidori210
WTF how can that guy just sit there like that?

botankus
Will there be sodomy in this one? I felt that's where the first film really lacked. Sure it had dismemberment, rape, murder and mutilation, but no sodomy.

I've spoken to the director and yes, there will be sodomy in the sequel. Obviously they can't show that in the trailer, because as you can see they had to keep it G-rated.

dadudemon
I've spoken to the director and yes, there will be sodomy in the sequel. Obviously they can't show that in the trailer, because as you can see they had to keep it G-rated.

Confused, yet again.

Are you serious? Is CH:2 For reals?

botankus
Oh, yeah. Since Tom Hanks' career has flatlined, they've inked him to be Savage Rape Victim #3. Likewise for Cheri Oteri, who plays Decapitated Filmographer #4.

Bicnarok
That is one sad & disturbing video.

Bomb that whole friggin town into oblivion someone.

Mairuzu
Originally posted by Bicnarok
That is one sad & disturbing video.

Bomb that whole friggin town into oblivion someone. ill admit, i thought the same thing, its basically my solution to everything

Bicnarok
ill admit, i thought the same thing, its basically my solution to everything

Its certainly an effective solution in most cases.

Sick people should be cut out of the apple like a black bit, and these people are sick.

Mairuzu
Sick people should be cut out of the apple like a black bit oooooooooo

Nephthys
I watched the tape. Shit.

Africa needs to be purged, along with the sick mother****er with the camcorder who recorded this and did nothing to stop it.

Symmetric Chaos
Originally posted by Nephthys
Africa needs to be purged, along with the sick mother****er with the camcorder who recorded this and did nothing to stop it.

How would you propose he do that?

dadudemon
Originally posted by Symmetric Chaos

Exactly. I would be shittin' my pants if I saw that happen. Unless I had a gun with plenty of bullets, there's really nothing you can do about a mob of 20-30 people.

Robtard
Originally posted by Symmetric Chaos

2-3 Norris style roundhouses would have done it.

Deja~vu
It's not just Africans that do stupid shit, dah. What? Are we gonna purge the world and leave only the perfect people like me??? roll eyes (sarcastic) angel laughing out loud

Mairuzu
Lets just start with africa... and see how it turns out.

Robtard
Lets just start with africa... and see how it turns out.

I agree, it was the cradle of human existence, it's only fitting the beginning of the end starts there too.

Though in truth, the super-AIDS the C.L.D. is close to perfecting should do it in regards to Africa.

Mairuzu
Someone better do it before umbrella gets to them

Röland
http://i232.photobucket.com/albums/ee13/joanwohl/monty_python_witch-701441.jpg

Robtard

Deja~vu
I agree, it was the cradle of human existence, it's only fitting the beginning of the end starts there too.

Though in truth, the super-AIDS the C.L.D. is close to perfecting should do it in regards to Africa. Speaking about AIDS, Washington D.C. has a 30% population of reported AIDS. Yea, we're smart aren't we.

dadudemon
Someone better do it before umbrella gets to them

You mean....Tricell....right?

Robtard
Speaking about AIDS, Washington D.C. has a 30% population of reported AIDS. Yea, we're smart aren't we.

D.C. has a 56% African American/Black demographic, you racist.

lil bitchiness
76% of AIDS cases are African American, according to CNN.

Mairuzu
You mean....Tricell....right? im aiming for the big mama

Final Blaxican
Tricell's a ***** company anyway.

Mairuzu
you knew

occultdestroyer
They probably were hungry and ran out of chicken so they decided,
"Hey! Why not cook some humans!".
So they went out and looked for suitable succulent human beings with enough meat to feed the whole town.
Until they found these 5 dudes and dudettes, and roasted them, and ate them for dinner.
NOM NOM NOM NOM NOM eat

leonheartmm
is it just me, or was the poor guy sitting, who was set on fire twice not actually being SET on fire as much as he was setting every bush and cloth touching his body catch on fire?!?!?!?! besides, how could he simply sit and be on fire like that for so long, why wasnt he howling with pain. WITCHRAFT I TELL YOU!!!!!!!!!!{ofcourse im mostly joking here, this is one of the sickest things i have ever seen reminds me a bit of the indian mob video i put up before}.

you know what WOULD be fitting, they try to beat and burn these people and suddenly one of them actually turns INTO a witch and get up and unleach a fury of the same flames on the people doing it to him or her, that wud teach the ignorant bitches.

Mairuzu
And it would scare the shit out of me to know people in africa have that ability no expression

Bicnarok
Its certainly an effective solution in most cases.

Sick people should be cut out of the apple like a black bit, and these people are sick.

oooooooooo

Ohh indeed, could have been taken the wrong way by some chip on the shoulder black person.

No offense intended eek!

This is probably the case of a few wanna be power hungry little people who got bullied at school using witchcraft as an excuse to act out their sick and sadistic tendencies.

No normal person could do such a thing.

Final Blaxican
Ohh indeed, could have been taken the wrong way by some chip on the shoulder black person.

sad

dadudemon
Originally posted by Final Blaxican
sad

You don't count. You came ready made with a chip on your shoulder because you're a Jay Dub. big grin

Robtard
Originally posted by Final Blaxican
sad

I don't know about this final name change business, I was partial to Burnt Pancakes and Bruce Leeroy.

Deja~vu
D.C. has a 56% African American/Black demographic, you racist. eek!

Not true, I speak Jive.

botankus
eek!

Not true, I speak Jive.

'S'mofo butter layin' me to da' BONE! Jackin' me up... tight me!

jinXed by JaNx
How else are you supposed to deal with witches?

dadudemon
Originally posted by jinXed by JaNx
How else are you supposed to deal with witches?

Just throw a bucket of water on them. no expression

Deja~vu
'S'mofo butter layin' me to da' BONE! Jackin' me up... tight me! laughing out loud

Just hang loose blood.

jinXed by JaNx
Just throw a bucket of water on them. no expression

ooooh yeah, nice one.

Leo.M
Thats horrifying. I know when you see the video you can see the one of them trying to get out but they beat her. Honestly i would rather they beat me to death then burn me.

what a sick twisted people.

lil bitchiness
Originally posted by Leo.M
Thats horrifying. I know when you see the video you can see the one of them trying to get out but they beat her. Honestly i would rather they beat me to death then burn me.

what a sick twisted people.

That reminds me - in this type of situation you don't know which one would be worse, but in Europe when witches were burned at stake, they actually died from suffocation long before any fire touched their body.

This is different though.

LDHZenkai
Yea typically when someone dies in a fire the flames actually suck up all the oxygen around the person and they suffocate. Which would still suck. This is a lot worse though being as they're not engulfed in flames just thrown into a fire and beaten so they stay in it.

Bicnarok
Its amazing how these ingenious idea on how to kill innocent people originates from the Church.

A Church which is based on the teachings on one of the most mellow nonviolence preaching person in history

jinXed by JaNx
You can't blame the church on humanities blood lust.

Deja~vu
The church is humanities blood lust.

occultdestroyer
Its amazing how these ingenious idea on how to kill innocent people originates from Africa.
Fixed

Bicnarok
Originally posted by jinXed by JaNx
You can't blame the church on humanities blood lust.

Not the Church, religion in general.

How many Atheist crusades have their been, how many Atheists participate in apparent supernatural behavior like burning witches, exorcising demons and walking round a slab of stone 7 times for god?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.