Janemba vs. Bleachverse + dbz TEAM (sword battle)

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

six6six
Team:
-Gohan w/Z sword
-Strongest version of Trunks w/sword
-Kogu(one of Bojack's henchmen) w/sword
-Dabura w/sword
-Lord Don Kee(GT)(pulls swords out of his shoulders)

BradBalboa
Janemba owns them !!!!

Would be fun to watch, the fun Janemba would have with two universes at his disposal !!

LDHZenkai
This is supposed to be a sword fight? Bleach has shown much better sword fighting skill than DBZ. That and they've been training for about 300 years or more longer than anyone in DBZ. Plus when did Janemba show any skill with a sword?

Quincy
The entire Bleach Universe?

Swarm in for the kill.

six6six
Well, Janemba may not have shown much "skill" with his sword but we do know that the sword he has is very powerful. Pretty much dices anything in its path. He'd probably take 'em out in bunches if they all tried jumping him. Each slash he took would just cut through everything & everyone.

LDHZenkai
The bankai from everyone in bleach = dead Janemba. My opinion is biased b/c DBZ is the most inconsistent example of pure PIS intermingled with CIS and horrible animation. But all bashing aside you have characters in bleach who's Bankais can do things that would make janemba unable to move or react. One on One he could probably beat most of them but not all of them at once. And I'm assuming Bleach get their Bankai ability since it is just another form of their sword and not like a power blast thing like in DB.

BradBalboa
Janemba is far above the entire belackves put together, he cud kil them all with a thought they dont stand a chance !!!

LDHZenkai
Originally posted by BradBalboa
Janemba is far above the entire belackves put together, he cud kil them all with a thought they dont stand a chance !!!
:-/ you must only watch dragon ball gt and nothing else.

Mairuzu
Originally posted by LDHZenkai
This is supposed to be a sword fight? Bleach has shown much better sword fighting skill than DBZ. That and they've been training for about 300 years or more longer than anyone in DBZ. Plus when did Janemba show any skill with a sword? As if janemba even needs a sword

Did you see what janemba did to the entire universe? he would trap everyone into a damn bubble before they even got near.

LDHZenkai
Originally posted by Mairuzu
As if janemba even needs a sword

Did you see what janemba did to the entire universe? he would trap everyone into a damn bubble before they even got near.
it's a sword fight not a magic powers fight. bankai is still the sword in bleachverse. magic reality warping is not a sword.

I am who I am
I hope no one thinx Janemba will lose to any of the Bleach guys. Wit that bein' said, Janemba might lose. I think Gohan+Trunks can take'im. Mystic Gohan is the strongest non fused hero in DBZ and chibi Trunks is almost as strong as Vegeta.

'Don't see how anyone else can help, he can regenerate and warp reality to his choosin'.

LDHZenkai
Originally posted by I am who I am
I hope no one thinx Janemba will lose to any of the Bleach guys. Wit that bein' said, Janemba might lose. I think Gohan+Trunks can take'im. Mystic Gohan is the strongest non fused hero in DBZ and chibi Trunks is almost as strong as Vegeta.

'Don't see how anyone else can help, he can regenerate and warp reality to his choosin'.
six6six said it was a sword fight. Why is Janemba getting to use things other than his sword to fight with?

I am who I am
six6six said it was a sword fight. Why is Janemba getting to use things other than his sword to fight with?
Cuz he used all those things while fightin' wit his sword.

He hardly ever fought wit out his sword.

ThaJadeMenace
Originally posted by six6six
Team:
-Gohan w/Z sword
-Strongest version of Trunks w/sword
-Kogu(one of Bojack's henchmen) w/sword
-Dabura w/sword
-Lord Don Kee(GT)(pulls swords out of his shoulders)

Gohan would last awhile
Trunks too
Kogu would die.
Dabura would die
Don Kee would last.

Ichigo Solos and Kills!! WOOO o.o sry HUGE bleach fan.

LDHZenkai
Cuz he used all those things while fightin' wit his sword.

He hardly ever fought wit out his sword.
You miss the point. It's a sword fight. Not a magic ability fight. He said it was a sword battle. What part of sword battle translates to reality warping abilities? Unless the OP comes back and says he's including magic abilities that aren't related to his sword then I'm going to assume this is purely a sword fight.

I am who I am
You miss the point. It's a sword fight. Not a magic ability fight. He said it was a sword battle. What part of sword battle translates to reality warping abilities? Unless the OP comes back and says he's including magic abilities that aren't related to his sword then I'm going to assume this is purely a sword fight. No, you miss he point. Unless the OP comes back and says he's only limitin' the battle to just sword skills, I'm gonna assume it's just a fight where erbody has swords. And where does it say that Janemba uses magic powers?

LDHZenkai
No, you miss he point. Unless the OP comes back and says he's only limitin' the battle to just sword skills, I'm gonna assume it's just a fight where erbody has swords. And where does it say that Janemba uses magic powers?
I'm not too up on my Dragon Ball but I'm pretty sure Janemba is the sum of all the evil spirit tank things in Hell right? That would make anything he does magic. And the OP already said it was a sword battle. He didn't say they were using anything other than swords. So either he misworded his post or it is a Sword Battle.

BradBalboa
even if its onyl a sword fight Janmeba owns them all !!!!

Hes far Stronger Fatser more durably and has greater Stamina..

He beat Goku and Vegeta like it was nothing, plus Janemba is veyr good at readign an opponents movements and predicting what they are going to do next, they couldnt even touch him !!!

Quincy
If it's only a sword fight, there is no way Janemba can take on the entire bleach universe.

And saying Janemba is fast is all good, but lets admit that the BLEACH characters have some INCREDIBLE speed feats, as well as strength feats.

Did Janemba cut down an entire building with one swing?

It's overkill. There is WAY too many people. Plus the DRAGONBALL tem is there, that's ridiculous.

Janemba gets WRECKED.

BradBalboa
It says sword battle...it doent say using other powers isnt allowed...

Janemba will have fun tearing these guys apart!!!

Bleach characters have fairly good speed but no where near DBZ sppeds...

ThunderGodEneru
Gohan alone would put up a good fight, maybe even beat him.

XanatosForever
Hmm...I would put forth that Janemba loses, but not after inflicting massive casualties to Bleachverse and maybe dropping a few of the Z swordsman.

Tyrant
Janemba owns everybody with ease.

SSJ3 Goku is on par with Gohan and yet he got massacred by Janemba .

Throw in some fodder from the Bleachverse and it still won't matter. He breathes and they die.

LDHZenkai
Originally posted by Tyrant
Janemba owns everybody with ease.

SSJ3 Goku is on par with Gohan and yet he got massacred by Janemba .

Throw in some fodder from the Bleachverse and it still won't matter. He breathes and they die.
The entire bleachverse is everyone in bleach. Janemba loses, this is spite. Janemba may have seemed super powerful b/c he was some super evil spirit, but thats what they bleach guys kill every day. add in the fact you have aizen, the vizored guys, and uhm...every other person that's in bleach and it's a terrible stomp.

Kris Blaze
None of them have any skill at all when it comes to wielding swords.

Dabura has a couple of thousand years of experience on the rest though.

Tyrant
The entire bleachverse is everyone in bleach. Janemba loses, this is spite. Janemba may have seemed super powerful b/c he was some super evil spirit, but thats what they bleach guys kill every day. add in the fact you have aizen, the vizored guys, and uhm...every other person that's in bleach and it's a terrible stomp.

No.

Quit being a fanboy.

Quincy
No.

Quit being a fanboy.

You are stupid.

An entire universe of characters who primarily use swords, against one creature using a sword.

You are STUPID. GAHHHHH!!!!! RRAAAHHHHHHHHHH QUINCY ANGRY!!!!!

ThunderGodEneru
Anyone here who thinks Bleachverse can even be a factor fighting against a being who can destroy their entire planet is funny.

LDHZenkai
Bleach doesn't have to destroy planets, they're spirits, they're dead. They don't fight on the planet. They can't b/c it's said they would destroy it. That's why they get teleported to an alternate version or w/e to fight in. DB fanboys are the lamest. "Oh in dbz he blew up rocks he is teh l337 warrior!". In bleach they have abilities specifically designed to beat different opponents. Janemba beat some flesh and blood characters down, not spirit warriors who's main point in the universe is beating spiritual beings. Theres characters in bleach that can manipulate reality, energy, and tons of other things. To say that one creature beats an entire universe + some of dbz universe in a SWORD fight is retarded and shows how big of a lame fanboy you guys are.

p.s. - please quit sucking.

ThunderGodEneru
Bleach doesn't have to destroy planets, they're spirits, they're dead. They don't fight on the planet. They can't b/c it's said they would destroy it. That's why they get teleported to an alternate version or w/e to fight in. DB fanboys are the lamest. "Oh in dbz he blew up rocks he is teh l337 warrior!". In bleach they have abilities specifically designed to beat different opponents. Janemba beat some flesh and blood characters down, not spirit warriors who's main point in the universe is beating spiritual beings. Theres characters in bleach that can manipulate reality, energy, and tons of other things. To say that one creature beats an entire universe + some of dbz universe in a SWORD fight is retarded and shows how big of a lame fanboy you guys are.

p.s. - please quit sucking. Um, LUL WUT!?

Bleach have "abilities specifically designws to beat different opponents?" Bull. Shit. Other than the rare exception, all Bleach characters fight the same way, release Zanpakuto, try to overpower opponent. That is it.

Janemba beat some flesh and blood warriors? Watch the movie genius, both Goku and Pikkon were DEAD, as in spirits, and as far as the whole "spiritual being" shit goes...Lol, Sado beat down one of those spiritual beings with a telephone pole. They are physical beings that happen to be invisible to people with no spiritual awareness.

Janemba is so fvcking ridiculously faster, stronger, and more durable than EVERYONE in Bleach it is laughable, he will be one-shotting everyone, and tanking their hits like they're a bunch of little girls, shit, with his sword he can send sword blasts to kill multiple Bleachers in one attack.

You clearly have absolutely no fvcking idea what you are talking about, Goku has been more powerful than most Bleachers COMBINED since the days of Dragonball.

LDHZenkai
Originally posted by ThunderGodEneru
Um, LUL WUT!?

Bleach have "abilities specifically designws to beat different opponents?" Bull. Shit. Other than the rare exception, all Bleach characters fight the same way, release Zanpakuto, try to overpower opponent. That is it.

Janemba beat some flesh and blood warriors? Watch the movie genius, both Goku and Pikkon were DEAD, as in spirits, and as far as the whole "spiritual being" shit goes...Lol, Sado beat down one of those spiritual beings with a telephone pole. They are physical beings that happen to be invisible to people with no spiritual awareness.

Janemba is so fvcking ridiculously faster, stronger, and more durable than EVERYONE in Bleach it is laughable, he will be one-shotting everyone, and tanking their hits like they're a bunch of little girls, shit, with his sword he can send sword blasts to kill multiple Bleachers in one attack.

You clearly have absolutely no fvcking idea what you are talking about, Goku has been more powerful than most Bleachers COMBINED since the days of Dragonball.
i think i made the db fanboy angry sad yes in bleach they don't have special abilities they use to beat their enemies. they just hit them with their sword.... seriously.... please go learn what you're talking about. I don't hold it against you though, you're a Dragon Ball fan so you're obviously under the age or 15. It's not your fault.

ThunderGodEneru
i think i made the db fanboy angry sad yes in bleach they don't have special abilities they use to beat their enemies. they just hit them with their sword.... seriously.... please go learn what you're talking about. I don't hold it against you though, you're a Dragon Ball fan so you're obviously under the age or 15. It's not your fault. I accept your concession and admittance that you are so far below me in intellect and logical abilities that you were unable to answer my post and are clearly just an imbecile who has no idea of the words that come out of his mouth.

And I accept your apology as well.

I am who I am
That comment was half pass stupid. You think Bleach isn't for 15 olds?

Quincy
Anyone here who thinks Bleachverse can even be a factor fighting against a being who can destroy their entire planet is funny.

Isn't this limited to just a sword fight??

Tyrant
I cannot believe how long this thread has gone.

Bleach can't even stand up to Dragonball and it's being put up against Janemba?

Quincy
WHAT THE ****!? Is it a god damn sword battle only? Jesus Christ.

LDHZenkai
according to the OP it is a sword fight. The dragon ball fan boys just want janemba to win so he gets all his reality warping powers and whatnot, and we have to ignore the abilities of the bleach guys. Oh and the guy that said my comment was "pass stupid"....learn proper grammar before trying to insult me.

Quincy
If this is pure sword fight, with no powers, then that means the Bleach Universe will win.

Anyone who thinks One swordsman can destroy an entire universe filled with swordsmen, is outright retarded.

If you are allowed to use powers in this fight, then yes, Janemba would probably win. Unfortunately - I don't think that's the case.

Wei Phoenix
Originally posted by Quincy
If this is pure sword fight, with no powers, then that means the Bleach Universe will win.

Anyone who thinks One swordsman can destroy an entire universe filled with swordsmen, is outright retarded.

If you are allowed to use powers in this fight, then yes, Janemba would probably win. Unfortunately - I don't think that's the case.

Thats usually true except for the cases when the one swordsman is incredibly overpowered compared to the universe. Bleach characters are better swordsmen thats a fact, but Janemba's durability and powers covers that. Its like saying an adult can't beat an army of infants.

Quincy
Originally posted by Wei Phoenix
Thats usually true except for the cases when the one swordsman is incredibly overpowered compared to the universe. Bleach characters are better swordsmen thats a fact, but Janemba's durability and powers covers that. Its like saying an adult can't beat an army of infants.

that's not the point.

Is this STRICTLY A SWORD FIGHT!?

or are there POWERS ALLOWED!?

With Powers > Janemba
With JUST SWORDS < Bleach Verse

Wei Phoenix
that's not the point.

Is this STRICTLY A SWORD FIGHT!?

or are there POWERS ALLOWED!?

With Powers > Janemba
With JUST SWORDS < Bleach Verse

Well his durability and speed are enough to beat them. There isn't anything I can think of that a Bleach character can do to hurt him. Doesn't matter how skilled you are, you're destined to lose if you can't hurt your opponent. Its like the Juggernaut beating people like Thor, Wolverine, Hulk etc. Cain isn't a great fighter, but his durability and strength covers his lack of h2h skills. Same goes the case for Janemba here. He can speedblitz them.

Quincy
Dude. An entire universe of people swarming one guy. I don't get this. Plus we have the DBZ people on the bleach team.

Wei Phoenix
Dude. An entire universe of people swarming one guy. I don't get this. Plus we have the DBZ people on the bleach team.

No version of Gohan is stronger than Janemba.

Trunks with sword had his sword broken by someone weaker than Janemba, Dabura got beat by someone weaker as well. As I said they can all swarm him if they want but they can't hurt him or catch him. They will be ants trying to swarm an incredibly fast and durable tank.

Quincy
No version of Gohan is stronger than Janemba.

Trunks with sword had his sword broken by someone weaker than Janemba, Dabura got beat by someone weaker as well. As I said they can all swarm him if they want but they can't hurt him or catch him. They will be ants trying to swarm an incredibly fast and durable tank.

Of course they can catch him. It's all of those people surrounding him. And then blitzing at him.

What are Janemba's Speed feats? What are his sword feats? Why can't they hurt him?

BradBalboa
Why cant they hurt him, because hes far beyond all of them !!! Goku even says he is so strong he cannot be beat!!

Janemba solos

Wei Phoenix
Of course they can catch him. It's all of those people surrounding him. And then blitzing at him.

What are Janemba's Speed feats? What are his sword feats? Why can't they hurt him?

Do you know the difference in speed between DBZ characters and Bleach characters. Janemba can run circles around them. They can't hurt him because no one from Bleach has shown to be able to match the power output of Gogeta imo.

You may ignore all ki blasts and stuff.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Qvlm9hNsIog

Tyrant
Man if you think Bleach can beat up a guy who shrugs off hits from a definitive planet buster, outspeeds a guy who travels thousands of times the speed of sound, has complete control over all of his ki, and can kick islands apart then so be it.

But I doubt many people will share your viewpoint.

Wei Phoenix
Man if you think Bleach can beat up a guy who shrugs off hits from a definitive planet buster, outspeeds a guy who travels thousands of times the speed of sound, has complete control over all of his ki, and can kick islands apart then so be it.

But I doubt many people will share your viewpoint.

How is he a definitive planet buster when he hasn't busted a planet?

Tyrant
Well considering that Goku is a metric ton stronger than Frieza and considering the various times people got scared he was going to blow up the planet just by screaming...I'd say he's a definitive planet buster.

And Janemba was walking all over him in his SSJ3 form.

LDHZenkai
You guys are funny. Everyone keeps arguing that Janemba can manipulate this and that and has powerful ki blast. that's awesome and all but look at the title of the post. It's a sword fight. And i'm pretty sure in the entire universe of bleach there are some pretty powerful swords. Especially when it comes to slaying demons, being as that's their job. And no we haven't seen them blow up planets or this or that....b/c they don't fight on a planet. They fight in the land of the dead. Theres no reason to try and blow it up...you cant....it's where dead people go to be dead. So please look at the thread title again, lookup what the word sword means, then base your opinion on whos better with w a sword. An entire universe of specially trained Shinigami + some guys from dbz, or one demon with a sword.

I am who I am
Oh and the guy that said my comment was "pass stupid"....learn proper grammar before trying to insult me. You got the gist of what I was sayin', right? Mission accomplished. No need to be a grammar Nazi over the internet.

Just cuz your mad cuz you can't easily have your way means you gotta be an ass and insult an entire fan base. It was a dumb comment on your part. Accept it.

Quincy
**** this. nobody listens.

I am who I am
Why don't you PM the guy who made the thread and ask'im about what's alowed and what's not?

ThunderGodEneru
You guys are funny. Everyone keeps arguing that Janemba can manipulate this and that and has powerful ki blast. that's awesome and all but look at the title of the post. It's a sword fight. And i'm pretty sure in the entire universe of bleach there are some pretty powerful swords. Especially when it comes to slaying demons, being as that's their job. And no we haven't seen them blow up planets or this or that....b/c they don't fight on a planet. They fight in the land of the dead. Theres no reason to try and blow it up...you cant....it's where dead people go to be dead. So please look at the thread title again, lookup what the word sword means, then base your opinion on whos better with w a sword. An entire universe of specially trained Shinigami + some guys from dbz, or one demon with a sword. He wins because he is faster, stronger, and more durable than any and all in Bleach.

LDHZenkai
He wins because he is faster, stronger, and more durable than any and all in Bleach.
yet you have no basis for comparison of that so your making a statement merely based on your opinion.

ThunderGodEneru
yet you have no basis for comparison of that so your making a statement merely based on your opinion. No basis?

Raditz took a blast from Piccolo, the same one that destroyed the moon.

Janemba is obviously far more durable than Raditz.

Even since the Saiyan saga of DBZ, characters could strike their opponents to send them flying and destroy large columns of stone that were about 50 feet tall and 20 feet wide, hell, Freeze kicked Goku through an island.

As for speed, lol. Even Master Roshi could react much faster than sound, when cheap-shot by several machine-guns he caught every bullet. In terms of movement speed, in their fights they travel a hundred or more feet in less than a second and can mantain that speed, unlike in Bleach where it is in short bursts.

k1Lla441
pwned.

LDHZenkai
No basis?

Raditz took a blast from Piccolo, the same one that destroyed the moon.

Janemba is obviously far more durable than Raditz.

Even since the Saiyan saga of DBZ, characters could strike their opponents to send them flying and destroy large columns of stone that were about 50 feet tall and 20 feet wide, hell, Freeze kicked Goku through an island.

As for speed, lol. Even Master Roshi could react much faster than sound, when cheap-shot by several machine-guns he caught every bullet. In terms of movement speed, in their fights they travel a hundred or more feet in less than a second and can mantain that speed, unlike in Bleach where it is in short bursts.

first we dont know if the bleach guys can destroy a moon...they're spirits they don't have a physical moon to blow up. Why would they anyway? Their techniques are more precise. Second kicking people through buildings is awesome! Kenpachi can cut through buildings chad can lift several ton objects and he's just a human in the series. Traveling 100 feet in seconds is awesome...they do that in bleach too. They don't do it for entire fights b/c usually people get beaten or retreat. Third, this is a sword fight. The original thread maker said it was a sword fight. So you have an entire universe of sword wielding evil spirit slaying shinigami + some scrubs from dbz vs one demonic spirit from dbz. Also he got beat by them purifying him right? I'm sure in the entire universe of bleach, a universe full of shinigami (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Shinigami_(Bleach) ) who's main purpose in the universe is beating demonic spirits can take one demonic spirit. Keep arguing though. The Janemba wins b/c dbz is stronger argument is such a good one. They can blow up the moon they must be stronger than death gods! ::sigh::

Wei Phoenix
first we dont know if the bleach guys can destroy a moon...they're spirits they don't have a physical moon to blow up. Why would they anyway? Their techniques are more precise. Second kicking people through buildings is awesome! Kenpachi can cut through buildings chad can lift several ton objects and he's just a human in the series. Traveling 100 feet in seconds is awesome...they do that in bleach too. They don't do it for entire fights b/c usually people get beaten or retreat. Third, this is a sword fight. The original thread maker said it was a sword fight. So you have an entire universe of sword wielding evil spirit slaying shinigami + some scrubs from dbz vs one demonic spirit from dbz. Also he got beat by them purifying him right? I'm sure in the entire universe of bleach, a universe full of shinigami (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Shinigami_(Bleach) ) who's main purpose in the universe is beating demonic spirits can take one demonic spirit. Keep arguing though. The Janemba wins b/c dbz is stronger argument is such a good one. They can blow up the moon they must be stronger than death gods! ::sigh::

The fact that you used scrubs to describe the DBZ characters shows bias in your views. DBZ characters can effortlessly destroy bullets. I posted a vid of Janemba and his speed and dodging abilities. Can you show me something that has more power than a Kamehameha.

Quincy
It's not just Bleach against Janemba though.

So the entire bleach universe could swarm Janemba, while Gohan, Trunks, Kogu, Dabura, and Lord Don Kee use their DBZ and GT sized strength to slice Janemba.

Wei Phoenix
All of the DBZ characters added are below Janemba. Like I said Janemba's speed outclasses them and swarming him won't do anything because he is much faster than them and more durable. Dabura Gohan Trunks and the rest of the Z-Squad gets stomped. Did you even watch the video link I posted?

BradBalboa
Your Making Janemba out to be a weak ass hollow.... The Gods themslves where terrified of Janemba, His power warped the Universe and YES i know sword fight, but Janemba created his sword by warping another weapon into it, plus if they where all to rush him at the same time it would be them who is overwhelmed not janemba, he cud send them all flying by merely flexing his Ki !!

LDHZenkai
Theres characters in bleach that have warped reality. There's characters that have abilities that are said to be unbreakable, unavoidable, and so powerful they burn through any object. And they've been shown to be so. Yet we're supposed to just assume that none of their powers work on janemba (and most of their powers are their swords so I'm assuming they get to use them)?

XanatosForever
Janemba wins with one swing of his sword. One of those blade beams would slice through a majority of the Bleachverse, if not all, and probably the Z fighters.

Quincy
Blade beams.

I thought this was a pure sword fight.

XanatosForever
From what I saw in the video Pheonix posted, it seemed the the beams were a passive ability whenever Janemba swung. I could be wrong.

Quincy
The rules of the fight are unclear.

XanatosForever
That's true, but it would have no bearings on the passive abilities of Janemba's sword. If he can't control when the beams come out, then unless he's using another sword, he would have them in his arsenal.

six6six
The rules of the fight are unclear.

Janemba has his sword which makes like a beam everytime he swings it. This is allowed because it an attack that his "sword" can do. Now as far as fireballs and teleportation, this is not allowed. So Bleachverse can do any attack as long as it is done with the sword ONLY.

Wei Phoenix
Theres characters in bleach that have warped reality. There's characters that have abilities that are said to be unbreakable, unavoidable, and so powerful they burn through any object. And they've been shown to be so. Yet we're supposed to just assume that none of their powers work on janemba (and most of their powers are their swords so I'm assuming they get to use them)?

And exactly who are these DEMs?

XanatosForever
Originally posted by six6six
Janemba has his sword which makes like a beam everytime he swings it. This is allowed because it an attack that his "sword" can do. Now as far as fireballs and teleportation, this is not allowed. So Bleachverse can do any attack as long as it is done with the sword ONLY.

Thanks for clearing that up. So! Janemba wipes out Bleachverse and Z team in one swing.

ThunderGodEneru
first we dont know if the bleach guys can destroy a moon...they're spirits they don't have a physical moon to blow up. Why would they anyway? Their techniques are more precise. Second kicking people through buildings is awesome! Kenpachi can cut through buildings chad can lift several ton objects and he's just a human in the series. Traveling 100 feet in seconds is awesome...they do that in bleach too. They don't do it for entire fights b/c usually people get beaten or retreat. Third, this is a sword fight. The original thread maker said it was a sword fight. So you have an entire universe of sword wielding evil spirit slaying shinigami + some scrubs from dbz vs one demonic spirit from dbz. Also he got beat by them purifying him right? I'm sure in the entire universe of bleach, a universe full of shinigami (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Shinigami_(Bleach) ) who's main purpose in the universe is beating demonic spirits can take one demonic spirit. Keep arguing though. The Janemba wins b/c dbz is stronger argument is such a good one. They can blow up the moon they must be stronger than death gods! ::sigh:: But we assume the Bleachers can destroy the moon amirite!? dur Please stop using the absence of proof isn't proof of absence argument. Bleachers have never destroyed something near the size of the moon. We will not assume they can.

2. Nice strawman argument. Kicking someone through an island is far greater in terms of strength than anyone in Bleach.

3. Oh do they now? Consistently? And in the same fashion? Goku as a child also dodged lightning I believe, lightning travels at 60,000 meters per second, which is faster than ANYONE in Bleach.

4. Yes, a sword fight. A bunch of weaklings armed against someone who would not be scratched by any of them.

5. He was beaten by Gogeta's attack which bypassed his physical defenses and destroyed him from the inside out. And Zanpakuto have to physically kill the enemy to purify them.

ThunderGodEneru
Theres characters in bleach that have warped reality. There's characters that have abilities that are said to be unbreakable, unavoidable, and so powerful they burn through any object. And they've been shown to be so. Yet we're supposed to just assume that none of their powers work on janemba (and most of their powers are their swords so I'm assuming they get to use them)? Everything you just listed is a No-Limits fallacy. So no.

And who has warped reality?

BradBalboa
"sigh" All this fight is is giving Janemba 2 universes to play with !! the DBZ fighters together cud maybe put up an ok fight but the bleachverse is cannon fodder

Wei Phoenix
"sigh" All this fight is is giving Janemba 2 universes to play with !! the DBZ fighters together cud maybe put up an ok fight but the bleachverse is cannon fodder

The Z fighters get beat just as bad as the Bleach ones. No version of Gohan was at Janemba's level and Trunks was never a match for Gohan so he loses horribly too. Dabura gets stomped as well.

Ridley_Prime
Unless maybe the others were able to distract Janemba long enough for Dabura to turn him to stone with his spit, but that's kinda unlikely.

BradBalboa
I couldnt even see that working, Uusally in DBZ when someone is that much more powerful than someone stuff like that doesnt work, it wud just be Dabura spiting on Janemba messed

Wei Phoenix
I couldnt even see that working, Uusally in DBZ when someone is that much more powerful than someone stuff like that doesnt work, it wud just be Dabura spiting on Janemba messed

Buu turned Vegito into chocolate.

LDHZenkai
Everything you just listed is a No-Limits fallacy. So no.

And who has warped reality?

the guy who warped the room in on itself for one. And what makes what i said a fallacy? They say nothing can resist, nothing has. Yet we're to assume for some reason something can despite the on panel, on air proof? Also to the guys talking about him warping reality and stuff anyways....learn to read. Seriously. It's a sword fight. It says sword fight in the title. You don't say theres going to be an 1880 style duel between deadpool and the punisher then say punisher wins b/c he uses a grenade. Quit being dumb.

I am who I am
Buu turned Vegito into chocolate. You got a point there. And that happened in the manga, too. So it's "Super Canon".

XanatosForever
the guy who warped the room in on itself for one. And what makes what i said a fallacy? They say nothing can resist, nothing has. Yet we're to assume for some reason something can despite the on panel, on air proof? Also to the guys talking about him warping reality and stuff anyways....learn to read. Seriously. It's a sword fight. It says sword fight in the title. You don't say theres going to be an 1880 style duel between deadpool and the punisher then say punisher wins b/c he uses a grenade. Quit being dumb.

no expression Umm, the whole reality warping thing is another passive effect of Janemba's existence, so...yeah. erm

ThunderGodEneru
the guy who warped the room in on itself for one. And what makes what i said a fallacy? They say nothing can resist, nothing has. Yet we're to assume for some reason something can despite the on panel, on air proof? Also to the guys talking about him warping reality and stuff anyways....learn to read. Seriously. It's a sword fight. It says sword fight in the title. You don't say theres going to be an 1880 style duel between deadpool and the punisher then say punisher wins b/c he uses a grenade. Quit being dumb. The guy who warped the room in on itself? What are you talking about?

It is a no-limits fallacy. Nothing in weak-ass(relatively) Bleach can resist, sure, but DBZ characters, and a high end one on that, who has far better feats of durability cannot? It is a No-Limits fallacy based around hyperbole.

Motherfvcker can you read? I have been consistently treating this fight as a sword fight. And Janemba's strength, speed, and durability is something no one here can fvck with. And Janemba's blade beams are sword attacks, and those were cutting through everything it was thrown at, if I remember it right it was a dimension cutting attack.

LDHZenkai
The guy who warped the room in on itself? What are you talking about?

It is a no-limits fallacy. Nothing in weak-ass(relatively) Bleach can resist, sure, but DBZ characters, and a high end one on that, who has far better feats of durability cannot? It is a No-Limits fallacy based around hyperbole.

Motherfvcker can you read? I have been consistently treating this fight as a sword fight. And Janemba's strength, speed, and durability is something no one here can fvck with. And Janemba's blade beams are sword attacks, and those were cutting through everything it was thrown at, if I remember it right it was a dimension cutting attack.
Saying something can cut through dimensional barriers is dumb. Just because he did it in dbz doesn't mean that someone with the same power level could do it in bleach. different universes different rules. And how can you know people in bleach are weak? They're spirits.....not flesh and blood. And like i've said a thousand times, they're swords are made for killing demons.....they're super powerful spiritual beings who sole purpose is killing evil spirits. There's no way of knowing that they cannot defeat Janemba. Comparing the fact that he beat a bunch of flesh and blood normal guys in dbz and a couple run of the mills spirits, is a lot different than him beating the bleach universe. They're shinigami. that means death god. They're not your average spirit. If the fight takes place in dbz janemba wins, if it were to take place in bleach bleach would win. If it takes place in neutral universe you have to take both groups as their full intended power. Bleach universe is intended to beat demons. janemba is a demon. Janemba lost b/c he got purified. How can you think that a spirit Death God cannot purify someone yet some untrained average joe could do it in dbz? and i say untrained as in they've not been training hundreds of years at beating evil spirits. Also all the mother ****ers are soooo cool. They show you're great debate skills.

Quincy
Just a uh...quick thing. If Janemba can use his sword beams, because they are attacks from his sword...then doesn't that mean that every Bleach character has full access to all of their abilities, since their swords are where their powers come from?

XanatosForever
I don't think that's ever been in question. What is your rebuttal, sir?

It occurs to me that Quincy are techincally banned from this fight, then. >.> They don't have swords. Just chainsaws. stick out tongue

Quincy
Originally posted by XanatosForever
It occurs to me that Quincy are techincally banned from this fight, then. >.> They don't have swords. Just chainsaws. stick out tongue

It's true. Quincy don't use swords. We are gangster like that. Which is why the end result of this fight doesn't really bother me.

So if they get to use powers...couldn't they use Tosen's Bankai to stop janemba from moving....

and then all of the dragonball z level strength guys fly at him and stab him all over?

XanatosForever
Tosen's Bankai doesn't stop movement, it just invokes blindness and deafness. Janemba would be able to deal with that no problem.

Quincy
Tosen's Bankai doesn't stop movement, it just invokes blindness and deafness. Janemba would be able to deal with that no problem.

Yeah never mind, that was a shit idea anyways, since Tosen would be the only immune person.

But there is still his shikai, which knocks out anybody after he "shoots" the sound at them.

XanatosForever
Just becase that worked on a weakling (at that time in the story) like Uryu, doesn't mean it would affect someone more powerful. It's probably why he didn't bother using it against Kenpachi.

ThunderGodEneru
Saying something can cut through dimensional barriers is dumb. Just because he did it in dbz doesn't mean that someone with the same power level could do it in bleach. different universes different rules. And how can you know people in bleach are weak? They're spirits.....not flesh and blood. And like i've said a thousand times, they're swords are made for killing demons.....they're super powerful spiritual beings who sole purpose is killing evil spirits. There's no way of knowing that they cannot defeat Janemba. Comparing the fact that he beat a bunch of flesh and blood normal guys in dbz and a couple run of the mills spirits, is a lot different than him beating the bleach universe. They're shinigami. that means death god. They're not your average spirit. If the fight takes place in dbz janemba wins, if it were to take place in bleach bleach would win. If it takes place in neutral universe you have to take both groups as their full intended power. Bleach universe is intended to beat demons. janemba is a demon. Janemba lost b/c he got purified. How can you think that a spirit Death God cannot purify someone yet some untrained average joe could do it in dbz? and i say untrained as in they've not been training hundreds of years at beating evil spirits. Also all the mother ****ers are soooo cool. They show you're great debate skills. This is among the most laughable posts I have seen in a while, no really, you're at least Leonhart-lite in terms of pure fanboyism. Thanks for the laugh.

So why could it not work in Bleach? Other than the fact you would not want it to? It was cutting dimensional barriers in DBZ, but cannot do so in Bleach? Shoddy logic and wishful thinking.

How do I know they are weak? Let's see, they have not proven to be nearly as powerful, strong, fast, or durable. Being "spirits" means little to nothing at all.

Their swords kill demons, sure, weak demons. By feats, the most destructive Hollow/Arrancar, Ulquiorra, has a feat that is surpassed by one from Nappa during the Saiyan saga. Surpassed by alot, and Nappa did it effortlessly, compared to Ulquiorra who can barely control it. Yet we assume these guys can defeat Janemba?

Normal guys? Nappa destroyed a large city with a gesture. KRILLIN is stronger than Nappa now. And all of these "normal guys" have superior strength, speed, and durability to anyone in Bleach.

Sure, they are Death Gods. But guess what!? Death God is a title which has absolutely no bearing on an actual fight! dur

Bleach universe is intended to beat weak demons. Janemba is not a weak demon. Gogeta is an untrained average Joe now? A fusion between two of the most powerful warriors in the universe? Are you fvcking with me? The shit Goku deals with would destroy all of Bleachverse in its entirety.

LDHZenkai
This is among the most laughable posts I have seen in a while, no really, you're at least Leonhart-lite in terms of pure fanboyism. Thanks for the laugh.

So why could it not work in Bleach? Other than the fact you would not want it to? It was cutting dimensional barriers in DBZ, but cannot do so in Bleach? Shoddy logic and wishful thinking.

How do I know they are weak? Let's see, they have not proven to be nearly as powerful, strong, fast, or durable. Being "spirits" means little to nothing at all.

Their swords kill demons, sure, weak demons. By feats, the most destructive Hollow/Arrancar, Ulquiorra, has a feat that is surpassed by one from Nappa during the Saiyan saga. Surpassed by alot, and Nappa did it effortlessly, compared to Ulquiorra who can barely control it. Yet we assume these guys can defeat Janemba?

Normal guys? Nappa destroyed a large city with a gesture. KRILLIN is stronger than Nappa now. And all of these "normal guys" have superior strength, speed, and durability to anyone in Bleach.

Sure, they are Death Gods. But guess what!? Death God is a title which has absolutely no bearing on an actual fight! dur

Bleach universe is intended to beat weak demons. Janemba is not a weak demon. Gogeta is an untrained average Joe now? A fusion between two of the most powerful warriors in the universe? Are you fvcking with me? The shit Goku deals with would destroy all of Bleachverse in its entirety.
you didn't really read my post did you? You didn't overcome any argument i made. You really are slow. Go back, read my post, go ask someone to explain it to you, then come back and try responding to what I said. And i'm def. not a bleach fanboy. I'm just not an idiot who ignores logic like you seem to be.

ThunderGodEneru
you didn't really read my post did you? You didn't overcome any argument i made. You really are slow. Go back, read my post, go ask someone to explain it to you, then come back and try responding to what I said. And i'm def. not a bleach fanboy. I'm just not an idiot who ignores logic like you seem to be. In other words, you are butthurt because you lack the intellect to debate me.

I addressed ALL of your points, go back and read it jack.

yungz22
first of all janemba's existence warps reality so its automatically in this fight second of all janemba's sprit pressure is way stronger than anyone in bleach so they wont be able to cut him third of all none of the dbz dcharacters with swords caneven come close to beating him and they are all planet busters. JANEMBA WINS FLAWLESS VICTORY

Quincy
It's probably why he didn't bother using it against Kenpachi.

You can't win an argument on probably.

XanatosForever
Yeah, that's a good point...but then...if all it would've taken to bring down Kenpachi was his shikai, why did Tosen instead go straight to Bankai?

Quincy
Yeah, that's a good point...but then...if all it would've taken to bring down Kenpachi was his shikai, why did Tosen instead go straight to Bankai?

Probably pissed off. Wanted to pwn him with ultimate power?

XanatosForever
You can't win an argument on probably. wink

Quincy
I owned myself mhmm

ANYWAYS. Since sword attacks are allowed in the fight, Aizen could easily just hypnotize Janemba right? mhmm

XanatosForever
Depends. We're still unaware of the exact stipulations of Aizen's shikai (which I assume that is), and what is needed to break it. If it's just a matter of greater energy, then Janemba simply has to exist to cancel it out.

Although, when I really think about it, considering he already passively warps reality, I'm not sure if that would be affected by it in the same way that the other shinigami are.

Quincy
Depends. We're still unaware of the exact stipulations of Aizen's shikai (which I assume that is), and what is needed to break it. If it's just a matter of greater energy, then Janemba simply has to exist to cancel it out.

Although, when I really think about it, considering he already passively warps reality, I'm not sure if that would be affected by it in the same way that the other shinigami are.

He passively warps reality? As in that doesn't count as a separate technique than just pure sword fighting?

XanatosForever
Yes. His very existence sends reality all screwy.

Quincy
Yes. His very existence sends reality all screwy.

This is factual?

XanatosForever
Yesh, you can even see it in the vid someone posted a few pages back.

yungz22
This is factual?

you dont think goku fighting janemba in POOL OF HUGE JELLY BEANS IS REALITY WARPING

strifex6
after reading all the posts so far it seems janemba is greater due to the fact that he is faster, stronger, and can shoot a bunch of powerful sword beams with his sword and he is a spirit. a greater spirit than the ones in bleach. the people that are for bleach keep saying that they are death gods and there swords are made for killing demons and blah blah blah. but that point doesnt really help at all cuz thats like saying that the bleach guys have never struggled against an enemy before and there enemy im pretty sure is nowhere near janembas power level. btw as far as speed feats you need to remember that in the anime picclo states that radditz is faster than the speed of light and vegeta states that raddits is a weakling saiyan. plus in the bios for dragonball tenkaichi it says that once you become a supersaiyan you become 50x greater. and when goku fights janemba he's already stronger than his super sayian form from he fought freeza in his normal form. and he had trouble against janemba as super saiyan 3. so im pretty sure that janemba would own.

ThunderGodEneru
Originally posted by strifex6
after reading all the posts so far it seems janemba is greater due to the fact that he is faster, stronger, and can shoot a bunch of powerful sword beams with his sword and he is a spirit. a greater spirit than the ones in bleach. the people that are for bleach keep saying that they are death gods and there swords are made for killing demons and blah blah blah. but that point doesnt really help at all cuz thats like saying that the bleach guys have never struggled against an enemy before and there enemy im pretty sure is nowhere near janembas power level. btw as far as speed feats you need to remember that in the anime picclo states that radditz is faster than the speed of light and vegeta states that raddits is a weakling saiyan. plus in the bios for dragonball tenkaichi it says that once you become a supersaiyan you become 50x greater. and when goku fights janemba he's already stronger than his super sayian form from he fought freeza in his normal form. and he had trouble against janemba as super saiyan 3. so im pretty sure that janemba would own. No.

BradBalboa
Janemba wud own though!

strifex6
just to make it clear what are you saying no to?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.