Akuma vs Nightmare

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

figuetony
This is the match of the CENTURY!Who wins in your perspective?

Nemesis X
Akuma wins.

figuetony
Wow that was fast.

ThunderGodEneru
Gouki shatters Soul Edge with a punch and separates Nightmare's torso from his legs with a kick.

figuetony
So u just go with which characters is more popular rite.

I am who I am
Hmmm...I don't know about this one. Can't really say.

Sado22
Sword>Hands=fact

Darkstorm Zero
Not always... Especially in fiction.

Sado22
demonsword>fist=bigger fact mad

SmashBro
Nightmare wins this one.

Nemesis X
Originally posted by Sado22
Sword>Hands=fact

For example, Vega has blades and he gets owned by Ryu, Ken, Chun-Li, Sakura, may I go on?

GenomeFrozener
demonsword>fist=bigger fact mad

No. roll eyes (sarcastic)
Like ThunderGod said, Akuma/Gouki would win.
BTW I'm surprised no-one noticed a naked female being spanked in your avatar. eek!

ThunderGodEneru
demonsword>fist=bigger fact mad Not when those hands have feats that absolutely eclipse those of the sword.

figuetony
Nightmare is an overated piece of S*** well so is Akuma but hes cooler.

Nemesis X
Akuma defeats Nightmare and takes Soul Edge. My god I can't imagine Akuma with that much power.

figuetony
I want my hair like Akumas

Wei Phoenix
Originally posted by Nemesis X
For example, Vega has blades and he gets owned by Ryu, Ken, Chun-Li, Sakura, may I go on?

No because Vega doesn't use a sword now does he?

Nemesis X
Originally posted by Wei Phoenix
No because Vega doesn't use a sword now does he?

He has Wolverine-like blades.

Wei Phoenix
Originally posted by Nemesis X
He has Wolverine-like blades.

Neither of their blades are swords.

Nemesis X
I don't give a crap. They are sharp and killable.

k1Lla441
Originally posted by figuetony
So u just go with which characters is more popular rite.
no, if you knew gouki, you wouldnt be saying that. i mean da fool can one punch an island wink

Sado22
Vega=pvssy
that's different.

Nightmare has taken on an entire army on his own and he literally just blasted them away with a powerup. it's not as easy as people are making it. on top of that his sword is not only huge but also a demonsword.

you have his cell phone number? big grin

figuetony
Where does he one punch an island?

Darkstorm Zero
Originally posted by figuetony
Where does he one punch an island?

He destroys Gokentou in Ryu's SFA2 ending (Which is irrefutably official)

Sado22
it wasn't a onepunch but the Kongou Koku Retsu Zan. it was a special move.

Darkstorm Zero
So you keep saying, with no factual evidence it was the Kongou, since like it's over a decade before he learned that move.

Sado22
a decade before he "perfected" it big grin

~Sado
P.S. Scorpio>Taurus mad

Darkstorm Zero
You lump, The Kongou wasnt even mentioned in the retcons, he only started doing it in SF4

Sado22
he does it SF4 which happened about 3 years after SFA2. is it really saying too much that he knew it back then. especially when the move and the power ki and the lightning etc looked just like it?

Kirikaze Fuuma
besides, his tenma gou zankuu can only make an explosion which is not an island buster while one of his gou hadou is as strong as his fist. don't tell me that tenma gou zankuu is much weaker than his punches in term of overall power. it's either SF is inconsistent or SF fanboys are overhyping Gouki.

Darkstorm Zero
Oh no, here we go again...

The Kongou wasn't the technique he used simply because he didn't have it back then, besides, it had a completely different effect from the island buster.

I'm not saying that the island killer was a normal punch, but it wasn't a slashing attack either. it was a different move. And the Tenma Gou Zankuu is an aerial Messatsu Gou Hadou, not a punch... Gouki was standing when he did the island killer.. And the Kongou.

Sado22
darko, we've been through this before. the evidence points against you.
the same action, same ki, same explosion and overall similar results.

Kirikaze Fuuma
if you mean that kongou is a cutting technique, think again. the crack is not only 1 when Gouki split an ayers rock. it was 3-4 or maybe more cracks. unless Gouki punches ayers Rock several times, you can call it cutting technique. but with a punch he caused more than 1 crack.

Darkstorm Zero
Yeah, it was 2 cracks going either way, What you see is the energy ripling on the surface, And what explosion? if you mean the colum of energy that erupted from the impact point then you'd be right, BUT What happened on the island was much more of an explosion in a litteral sense.

Uluru split, fact. Gokentou crumbled, also fact, and these are irrefutable.

Sado22
we don't see what happened to gokentou. we see him punch it and after that all we see is ryu on the sea. so it's not a fact.

ThunderGodEneru
We see giant columns of rock falling around Ryu.

It didn't crumble, it shattered.

ThunderGodEneru
Nightmare has taken on an entire army on his own and he literally just blasted them away with a powerup. it's not as easy as people are making it. on top of that his sword is not only huge but also a demonsword. Army of weak humans.

Blasted them away with a power-up was impressive, but Nightmare does not have the speed or durability to take on Gouki.

Darkstorm Zero
we don't see what happened to gokentou. we see him punch it and after that all we see is ryu on the sea. so it's not a fact.

We see rocks and flaming debris all over the screen when Ryu is like a very far distance from the island, we se no such stuff flying around Gouki at Uluru, leads to the conclusion that Uluru was simply split and not shattered. Different effect entirely.

Sado22
a large rocky place collapsing would result in some rocks falling around. that's not only highly plausible but probably the case. break a rocky mountain, regardless of how nicely you and cleanly you do it, and there will be small pieces of rocks flying around. that's physics of a body that is rigid and non-malleable. and goukentou was a rocky place with almost no vegetation that we could see.

and i don't recall flaming debris either.

probably. sword's still a sword though.

~Sado

ThunderGodEneru
probably. sword's still a sword though.

~Sado Is this an argument?

The sword doesn't mean a damn thing if he will never actually hit the opponent.

Sado22
true but its not just a random 6foot sword. it's a demon sword. its got special powers.

ThunderGodEneru
true but its not just a random 6foot sword. it's a demon sword. its got special powers. What the fvck does that mean?

It could be God's dick for all I care, if it cannot hit Akuma, then it can't stop the wielder from being punched in half by Akuma.

Sado22
if it can't hit akuma, then akuma can't hit him either given that the sword has more reach than akuma's arm, foo.

ThunderGodEneru
if it can't hit akuma, then akuma can't hit him either given that the sword has more reach than akuma's arm, foo. That's the stupidest shit you ever said, and totally ignoring that Akuma is so much faster he will be within arm's read before Nightmare can swing his sword and would have already punched him in half.

Please stop posting.

Darkstorm Zero
But thats exactly my point, When Uluru was split, there was no exessive damage, unlike Goukentou, which was burning and raining rocks.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.