Cable(full power) vs Loki(classic)

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Nihilist
who wins?

shiv
Cable. bfr to the Big Bang.

Nuff said.

SuperiorTech
Loki

Harbinger
Loki

Mindset
Cable

Naija boy
Loki

h1a8
Unknown.
My guess is Loki.

Naija boy
Loki turns cable into a banana. fight over

Mindset
Cable has control over his body on a molecular level

guy222
Loki

Lord Feron
IDK classic Loki was just ridiculous. He would stomp.

Thorion
Cable, obviously.

Full powered Cable is above top tier. Loki routinely gets wrecked by top tiers.

Therefore Cable wrecks him.

id369
What can Loki do other than take a beating from Thor?

Kris Blaze
Originally posted by id369
What can Loki do other than take a beating from Thor?

What the hell is a "beating" going to do to Loki?

You can't kill him physically.

Nihilist
What can Loki do other than take a beating from Thor? matter manipulation,reality warping,size and shape shift,create duplicates,one shotted beta ray bill and has enough power to cause surtur problems.

Mindset
Originally posted by Nihilist
has enough power to cause surtur problems. false

kris tell you that?

Kris Blaze
matter manipulation,reality warping,size and shape shift,create duplicates,one shotted beta ray bill and has enough power to cause surtur problems.

While "causing surtur problems" is being a bit generous, that's about right.

Nihilist
Originally posted by Kris Blaze
While "causing surtur problems" is being a bit generous, that's about right. ok then enough problems to stall him.

id369
What the hell is a "beating" going to do to Loki?

You can't kill him physically.

Dude takes a righteous beating from Thor on a regular biases. That is what I know him for.

Nihilist
Dude takes a righteous beating from Thor on a regular biases. That is what I know him for. have read all lokis fights against thor.

Kris Blaze
Originally posted by Mindset
false

kris tell you that?

Don't accuse me of stuff, ****** uhuh

Kris Blaze
Dude takes a righteous beating from Thor on a regular biases. That is what I know him for.

lulz, you know nothing

id369
lulz, you know nothing I know that no one gives a shit about Odin loser son.

id369
ok then enough problems to stall him. Apocalypse gives Loki problems.

Kris Blaze
I know that no one gives a shit about Odin loser son.

Your debating skills are staggering.

He's not Odin's son.

id369

He's not Odin's son. No one gives a shit about a skinny adopted wank. Unless its Image version of lucky.

Kris Blaze
No one gives a shit about a skinny adopted wank. Unless its Image version of lucky.

Alas, no amount of insults can make up for the fact that Loki has vastly superior feats.

id369
Alas, no amount of insults can make up for the fact that Loki has vastly superior feats.

Such as?

Kris Blaze
Such as?

Fighting Surtur

Badabing
People, stop trolling.

How can any of you debate characters which you don't know?

Nihilist
Apocalypse gives Loki problems. laughing out loudshows what you know about apoc the as well.Originally posted by Badabing
People, stop trolling.

How can any of you debate characters which you don't know? people? me and kris know about loki.

id369
Originally posted by Badabing
People, stop trolling.

How can any of you debate characters which you don't know?
Cable always, Loki never!whip

me and kris know about loki.

Cable will jam a TK dildo down his throat and choke him. My question is, what can Loki do about it?

This is aint Poki he is dealing with.

jalek moye

He's not Odin's son.
umm he is regardless if he was adopted hes still his son

WhiteWitchKing
Loki. Loki has stalemated the Silver Surfer and beaten Beta Ray Bill. Cable lost to Surfer. It's not that hard to figure out who'd win.

id369
Cable would one shoot Beta Ray bill as well. He has no mental defenses, leaves him wide open to head wammy.

Naija boy
Cable has control over his body on a molecular level

I know he has TK on a molecular level, but how does that guard against transmutation?

Mindset
Originally posted by Naija boy
I know he has TK on a molecular level, but how does that guard against transmutation? He guarded against the TO taking over his body and later was able to extract it.

He also has the ability to transmute objects and people, so with those two things being the case, I'd think he could protect himself.

Mindset
Originally posted by WhiteWitchKing
Loki. Loki has stalemated the Silver Surfer and beaten Beta Ray Bill. Cable lost to Surfer. It's not that hard to figure out who'd win. SS would beat Loki, SS must've been going easy on him.

Naija boy

He also has the ability to transmute objects and people, so with those two things being the case, I'd think he could protect himself.

Ah, didnt know cable could do that. Any impressive feats that come to mind?

darthgoober
He guarded against the TO taking over his body and later was able to extract it.

I could see him resisting transmutation from others if it was of the right sort due to his ability to rearrange molecules telekinetically, but Loki's transmutation is magic so I don't really think he'd be able to. Magic's often a b*tch like that to characters who's powers are based on/around science...

Mindset
Originally posted by Naija boy
Ah, didnt know cable could do that. Any impressive feats that come to mind? Yea, he turned a guy into some bat like monster.

I also remember him poisoning some kids by transmuting grapes or something, lol, Idk if I'm remembering that right.

Mindset
Originally posted by darthgoober
I could see him resisting transmutation from others if it was of the right sort due to his ability to rearrange molecules telekinetically, but Loki's transmutation is magic so I don't really think he'd be able to. Magic's often a b*tch like that to characters who's powers are based on/around science... True, but if the process occurred by actually rearranging of his molecules, than Cable should be able to protect himself from it.

Was it ever gone in to detail how he transmutes things?

Naija boy
Lokis magical transmutation border heavily on reality warpin imo. I remember him bringing a skyscraper to life.

id369

id369

darthgoober

WhiteWitchKing
SS would beat Loki, SS must've been going easy on him.

Must've? Loki stalemated him, jeeze.

Cable would one shoot Beta Ray bill as well. He has no mental defenses, leaves him wide open to head wammy.

Riiight. BRB would walk all over Cable.

id369

Kris Blaze
Loki's matter manipulation/reality warping involves him snapping his fingers and simple gestures like that. Reality Warping is very often temporary, like Proteus' was, Loki's stuff seems to be permanent.

When he turns intangible he becomes invisible to boot, impossible to spot even for characters like Seth. He can still work his powers while intangible, like he did when he restored Thor after weeks of torture, without becoming visible or breaking his intangibility.

Aside from that he's got full control over his body, can live after decapitation, turn into virtually anything, increase his size, etc.

Matter Manipulation can normally be reversed, but you can't technologically reverse magic since you need a counter-spell or to "break" the spell. If Cable and Loki both messed up eachother's bodies, Loki would only need to magically will himself back in shape.

And Loki vs Surfer is pretty undetermined for anyone who likes to use that as a feat. Loki only engaged Norrin so that he could trick him, and temporarily grant him a huge powerboost. Full Power Norrin vs Loki is undetermined and one for the ages.

As is, Loki's shown himself capable of harming both Surtur and Bor. Pretty awesome. I'm still waiting on the scans of Cable that puts him on par with that.

id369
A feat comparable to Surtur.

Cable has no confrontations with Sky Father level being. His God like era was short lived.

X-Man took on the 3 great beasts.

And Stryfe momentarily held back Phoenix Enemy, the Cosmic entity known as Le Bete Noir.

Take Note: Psionic Shields have held up against offensive magic.

Kris Blaze
A feat comparable to Surtur.

Cable has no confrontations with Sky Father level being. His God like era was short lived.

X-Man took on the 3 great beasts.

And Stryfe momentarily held back Phoenix Enemy, the Cosmic entity known as Le Bete Noir.

Take Note: Psionic Shields have held up against offensive magic.

- Well, we need feats and not speculation.

- He BFR'ed 2 of them, and according to Mungi they were at full power.

- K.....

shiv
High End Magic users have tried to transmute Cable. All have been blocked by the enchantment placed on Cable during Inferno.

Besides Cable Full Power can controll the molecules of everyone on The planet He turned the world pink he turned them back to normal And he regulated white blood cell count accross Earth so Im guessing even if Loki gets past Cable's aura He'll hit a brick wall.

Cable in a Stomp.

id369
- Well, we need feats and not speculation.

- He BFR'ed 2 of them, and according to Mungi they were at full power.

- K.....

That has bin answered. Cable has not confronted any being above the Herald Class. You could take his alternate and inferior self to wage where he stands. But otherwise, they operate on the same power scale, with Cable retaining more maturity, and experience in terms of psionic.

The First attempted to siphon the energy of Nate Grey. It overloaded itself and exploded. The other two, had the planets gravity isolated and set them flying into space. Refer to X-Man 39 and 40.

Naija boy
The great beasts Xman took on were not at full power.They were avatars.

Kris Blaze
That has bin answered. Cable has not confronted any being above the Herald Class. You could take his alternate and inferior self to wage where he stands. But otherwise, they operate on the same power scale, with Cable retaining more maturity, and experience in terms of psionic.

The First attempted to siphon the energy of Nate Grey. It overloaded itself and exploded. The other two, had the planets gravity isolated and set them flying into space. Refer to X-Man 39 and 40.

Like I said, they were not at full power, and if Cable does not have feats to match your claims then there's no ground for claiming that he can defeat Loki. When it got down to it, the only way Thor could permanently defeat Loki was by absorbing and storing his very sole inside Mjolnir.

Telepathy is a dead end, neither is affecting the other there.

Originally posted by shiv
High End Magic users have tried to transmute Cable. All have been blocked by the enchantment placed on Cable during Inferno.

Besides Cable Full Power can controll the molecules of everyone on The planet He turned the world pink he turned them back to normal And he regulated white blood cell count accross Earth so Im guessing even if Loki gets past Cable's aura He'll hit a brick wall.

Cable in a Stomp.

What "high end magic users" are we talking about here?

Doesn't matter if he can mess with regular people, advanced telekinesis, or molecular control if you want, cannot reverse magic.

And you know, Loki could still beat the shit out of him, or overpower him.

id369

Kris Blaze

id369
They aren't immune, Loki isn't Asgardian and Loki has displayed telepathy many times.

World level TK, lmao.

Displaying the ability to communicate mentally, will not protect you from being mind swipe.

Kris Blaze
Displaying the ability to communicate mentally, will not protect you from being mind swipe.

And how is that of any relevance to Loki's showing?

Naija boy
How is Cable going to but down Loki honsetly?

Edit. Certainly not with telekinesis.lol

id369
And how is that of any relevance to Loki's showing? Unless Loki showed the ability to repeal TP, or apply mental fortitude in the form of mind blocks. It does not keep him safe from mind swipe.

Think of Xavier and Exodus situation. Even Exodus himself, would be open to Xaviers TP, despite being psi of the 1st order.

Kris Blaze
Unless Loki showed the ability to repeal TP, or apply mental fortitude in the form of mind blocks. It does not keep him safe from mind swipe.

Think of Xavier and Exodus situation. Even Exodus himself, would be open to Xaviers TP, despite being psi of the 1st order.

And? It's not first strike first win. Any telepath can naturally resist someone else's attacks with their own telepathy. Even Xavier is vulnerable to telepathy.

http://i39.photobucket.com/albums/e156/marvelkris/random%20comic%20feats/ThorGodstormBook3-16.jpg

Let's not forget that Loki can absorb any kind of power he's struck with. And he doesn't eat it, he simply assimilates it, so there's no overloading.

id369
And? It's not first strike first win. Any telepath can naturally resist someone else's attacks with their own telepathy. Even Xavier is vulnerable to telepathy.

http://i39.photobucket.com/albums/e156/marvelkris/random%20comic%20feats/ThorGodstormBook3-16.jpg

Let's not forget that Loki can absorb any kind of power he's struck with. And he doesn't eat it, he simply assimilates it, so there's no overloading.

I miss the point, where it states he can assimilate any form energy. Besides if the Great Beast Tundra could not contain his energies, what hope does Loki have?

My point exactly even Xavier can be subdued to Telepathy if he is not prepared. Which falls back to your stance. Does Loki have the necessary ability to prevent a mindswipe?

Kris Blaze
I miss the point, where it states he can assimilate any form energy. Besides if the Great Beast Tundra could not contain his energies, what hope does Loki have?

My point exactly even Xavier can be subdued to Telepathy if he is not prepared. Which falls back to your stance. Does Loki have the necessary ability to prevent a mindswipe?

- IT WAS AN AVATAR OF THE GREAT BEAST. Whenever they appear on earth, they're not at full power. The Great beast was trying to contain it. Loki doesn't drain his opponent.

- My point was that even though they're vulnerable, you can't "catch 'em off guard" since they will get a chance to fight back with their telepathy. Unless you have some magic incident where a telepath is taken out by someone whose feats are no on par, simply because they're chillin'

- And Loki can clone himself near instantly.

id369
You are aware that, when X-Men attempted to retaliate against Cable. They set forth psionic disruptors, and where backed up by Emma Frost in the Cerebra, and yet they still nothing more then a distraction to Cable.

Cable who at the time, held the Floating Island Providence, monitoring the thoughts of all humans on Earth.

Kris Blaze
You are aware that, when X-Men attempted to retaliate against Cable. They set forth psionic disruptors, and where backed up by Emma Frost in the Cerebra, and yet they still nothing more then a distraction to Cable.

Cable who at the time, held the Floating Island Providence, monitoring the thoughts of all humans on Earth.

'kay

And?

id369

Kris Blaze

id369

Kris Blaze

shiv
Anyway both Cable and Loki used Surfer to achieve their goals which in both cases involved some sort of sacrifice.

Doc Strange is a clumsy Telepath. He's good with communication and other basic stuff but rape is not his specialty.

Loki has no defense against a straight up mindrape.

Kris Blaze
As for ID, I still think that this would be a fight. Both Cable and Nate (The other thread) have high end telekinesis, which is for all intents and purposes almost the same as molecular manipulation. They have many ways of attacking Loki, energy blasts, amplification, etc.

Also, unlike Exodus, Loki can still use his other powers while fighting someone telepathically.

Originally posted by shiv
Loki has no defense against a straight up mindrape.

Only, he defended himself against Dr.Strange.

If it got down to him vs Emma, the outcome would be relatively clear, even if she had cerebra.

You didn't answer my question, what high end magic users have failed in affecting Cable?

shiv
Doctor Strange's motive was to steer Loki's mind not destroy it.

Y'know Kris, Getting through to a charging bull with a red rag isn't as effective as a shot to the forehead with a Rifle

Voyeur
He would win by HVB. Cable @1:16
ghiEdB0juos

Space M ummy
Originally posted by Voyeur
He would win by HVB. Cable @1:16
ghiEdB0juos

I'd give this match to Cable. Loki, strong as he is was completely manhandled by (classic) apocalypse.

Cable was bred by sinister to take down apocalypse, and raised by apocalypse himself (ok, well...his clone anyway) as "heir"...the only being capable of containing his *substantially expanded* energies a 1000 years in the future.

FP cable should outclass loki FTW here.

Kris Blaze
Originally posted by Space M ummy
I'd give this match to Cable. Loki, strong as he is was completely manhandled by (classic) apocalypse.

Laughing my ass off.

You need to revisit that fight.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.