Scathan vs Mxy

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

supremthor
Blood lust one no holding back. I personally think mxy can take this but, thats what forums are for, for people to disagree!

Harbinger
Mxy. With ease.

shokosugi
Mxy will make Scathan cry like a little *****

SoulDevourer
scathan will not approve pissed

quanchi112
Scathan, easily.

guy222
The Approver

LDHZenkai
Well mxy said he's not magical or anything like that just using super advanced tech that looks like magic. Of course he is supposed to be a lot stronger than normal third dimension beings. So uhm, if Scathan understands Mxy's tech he could probably win. If he doesn't and mxy truly is 2x infinity above third dimensional beings, then mxy with a snap of his fingers.

xJLxKing
Mxy would destroy Scathan. Mxy is ONLY limited by his will

SoulDevourer
Originally posted by LDHZenkai
Well mxy said he's not magical or anything like that just using super advanced tech that looks like magic. Of course he is supposed to be a lot stronger than normal third dimension beings. So uhm, if Scathan understands Mxy's tech he could probably win. If he doesn't and mxy truly is 2x infinity above third dimensional beings, then mxy with a snap of his fingers. Scathans 3D only? huh

iceman24567
Mxy for the stomp.

celestialdemon
Assuming the crap that Scathan and LT are around the same level, Scathan. However, I don't, so Mxy stomps.

quanchi112
Originally posted by iceman24567
Mxy for the stomp. Mxy has been oneshotted by Gog and has been depowered by Annataz. No way he is defeating a being who defeated Protege and on Lt's level.

In the marvel universe Mxy is just about as powerful as a cosmic cube imo.

iceman24567
Originally posted by quanchi112
Mxy has been oneshotted by Gog and has been depowered by Annataz. No way he is defeating a being who defeated Protege and on Lt's level.

In the marvel universe Mxy is just about as powerful as a cosmic cube imo. Yeah yeah i know you love to low ball Mxy also has the power to one shot the multiverse easily he wins the majority here thanks for your input.

Slaanesh
Scathan will give Mxy thumb down

iceman24567
Mxy will stick that thumb right up Scathans metal ass.

LDHZenkai
Mxy is alive in the real world (according to DC anyway). So technically they're not writing his story they're just telling about real life events apparently. Scathan is still just a story. So Mxy wins. I don't think any fight is fair against mxy after checking out his respect thread fully.

quanchi112
Yeah yeah i know you love to low ball Mxy also has the power to one shot the multiverse easily he wins the majority here thanks for your input. When has he ever oneshotted the multiverse? Mxy can be defeated by far less than Scathan while you don't even have anything or anyone beating Scathan on panel yet you claim a stomp..... erm

iceman24567
When has he ever oneshotted the multiverse? Mxy can be defeated by far less than Scathan while you don't even have anything or anyone beating Scathan on panel yet you claim a stomp..... erm He had one appearance genius. Mxy is a multiversal power him being defeated by cheap shots while his back is turned means nothing ignored no expression

quanchi112
He had one appearance genius. Mxy is a multiversal power him being defeated by cheap shots while his back is turned means nothing ignored no expression Yes, so ho wcan you claim he gets stomped when you don't even know much power that would take? Seriously.....Mxy can be defeated by the Spectre, Annataz and Prime, an dGog can take him out with oneshot.

occultdestroyer
It's a no-brainer.
Mxy wins.

iceman24567
Mxy destroys Scathan with a thought before having brunch.

kgkg
I am just wondering here most people seem to give Protege wins over Mxy.

are people in this thread think that Scathan didn't beat protege?

rotiart
Well I'll goes with mxy.

Scathans best feat is putting a "celestial muzzle" on protege.

Reeds best feat is meeting god himself using only his own tech
Or firing the ultimate nullified on eternity...

I still
Don't even know if the muzzle was scathans own power or a plot device like the ig.

So based on number of feats I'll load up on my juice please.

LDHZenkai
Yes, so ho wcan you claim he gets stomped when you don't even know much power that would take? Seriously.....Mxy can be defeated by the Spectre, Annataz and Prime, an dGog can take him out with oneshot.
lol mxy broke the spectre into several pieces and has beaten him multiple times with a snap of his finger. Mxy > any other comic book character going by his greatest feats.

celestialdemon
lol mxy broke the spectre into several pieces and has beaten him multiple times with a snap of his finger. Mxy > any other comic book character going by his greatest feats.

So Mxy can beat Michael and the GEB?

occultdestroyer
Originally posted by celestialdemon
So Mxy can beat Michael and the GEB?
Plausible

quanchi112
lol mxy broke the spectre into several pieces and has beaten him multiple times with a snap of his finger. Mxy > any other comic book character going by his greatest feats. When did he defeat him in combat?

Mxy also has feats showing he can be defeated by sorcerers. He isn;t in the same league as Eternity imo. He is a jokester god who just screws off with unbelievable power but doesn't really care if he wins or loses as it's all fun to him.

LDHZenkai
http://i238.photobucket.com/albums/ff191/Galan_photos/mxymite_spectrekill4.jpg

there's a lot more of him killing the spectre.

celestialdemon
Originally posted by occultdestroyer
Plausible

Wow. That's the first time I've ever heard that Mxy could possibly beat the Great Evil Beast.

quanchi112
I don't see the Spectre in that scan though.

LDHZenkai
I don't see the Spectre in that scan though.
It's b/c he's dead....go look at the mxy respect thread. I could post all the scans here but they're already there so that would be very dumb.

quanchi112
It's b/c he's dead....go look at the mxy respect thread. I could post all the scans here but they're already there so that would be very dumb. Just post the scan where he kills the Spectre.

occultdestroyer
Originally posted by celestialdemon
Wow. That's the first time I've ever heard that Mxy could possibly beat the Great Evil Beast.
Well, GEB has never displayed the ability to go outside the realm of comics.
Mxy has. Numerous times. And that in itself shows you how much power Mxy has. He can change the writers decisions and actually do physical harm to the DC staff.

But if it's a 1-on-1, NO PIS/CIS match, GEB probably wins more often than not.
Probably tohsrug

quanchi112
Well, GEB has never displayed the ability to go outside the realm of comics.
Mxy has. Numerous times. And that in itself shows you how much power Mxy has. He can change the writers decisions and actually do physical harm to the DC staff.

But if it's a 1-on-1, NO PIS/CIS match, GEB probably wins more often than not.
Probably tohsrug Are you serious with this post? Change the writer's opinions. no expression

occultdestroyer
Are you serious with this post? Change the writer's opinions. no expression Yes. He altered a Superman storyline one time (forgot what issue, read it a long time ago.)

LDHZenkai
Just post the scan where he kills the Spectre. http://i238.photobucket.com/albums/ff191/Galan_photos/mxymite_spectrekill3.jpg
http://i238.photobucket.com/albums/ff191/Galan_photos/mxymite_spectrekill2.jpg http://i238.photobucket.com/albums/ff191/Galan_photos/mxymite_spectrekill5.jpg

quanchi112
Yes. He altered a Superman storyline one time (forgot what issue, read it a long time ago.) Yes, but my point was that he didn't really change the writer's opinion.

Ah, I see that Mxy has easily beaten the Spectre before. Good to know. thumb up

starlock
Mxy for the win

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.