The BIRD FLU

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Tonks
Hey everybody this thread is about the "bird flu" I dont know how much of you guys have heard about this but it is a Pademic that they think will take its toll in about 3 years.
There is alot of information in this website

pandemicflu.gov

Anyways I just got news about a couple weeks ago that the "bird flu" has one more mutation to go through before it is "airborne" meaning it wont just be passed around from bird to bird and bird to human and human to human. It will be passed in the air around you. They suspect that it will kill 1.5 Billion people. Therefore they will Quarantine everyone for three months (you can go outside).

I have been reading lately about the Illuminati and the Free Masons and other secret societies that are all about NWO.

What do you think about this: The "Bird Flu" is being mutated on purpose by the government. The people of all Nations will be Quarantiened and out of sight for three whole months. The people cant go out side in fear that they will catch this flu and die. Therefore causing an economy crash and the Governments of the World take this opportunity to unite into a One World Goverment.

It was just some thoughts that I had. But it kinda makes sense.

jaden101
Na it kinda doesn't. It kinda makes you look silly.

majoraj
mayb e its a cover up for i dont know.... CHEMTRAILS!!! do some research

Bicnarok
Originally posted by jaden101
Na it kinda doesn't. It kinda makes you look silly.

Thats not a very constructive criticism is it?

It probably came about as natures way of saying that Asia has too many people, so its going to kill a few million off.

cause and effect.

Too big a population boom, treat chickens badly by eating their feet and innards then somethings bound to give.

Deano
anythin is possible tonks. take no notice of 'know it alls' that will flood the thread

Evil Dead
just because we know that a virus is a naturally occurring biological being which existed long before our own species and mutates and evolves as every species which has ever existed does, doesn't mean we know everything Deano.

Evil Dead
this just in.....

Lions were geneticly engineered by the nWo (4-life) to attack african villagers. Their sinister plot? To rid this earth of Africans 100 or so per year until they are all gone!

diabolical those nwo (4-life) I tell ya.

Tonks
That is something that I have already noticed. It is those kinds of people that wont and dont take the precautions that are given and then end up in a shit hole, and the government owns them in a few years.

The thing is, is that this Bird Flu is going to hit the entire world. Its not just going to spread in Asia. Airborne is airborne you cant stop the wind.

I live in a small town in Arizona, there is a smaller city 35 miles North of me in Utah. A man went to China and came back with the Bird Flu. He ate some bad poultry. Imagine if it had mutated by then. People are always going and coming from distant countries this thing is going to spread.

It is like the Influenza that was spread around in the years 1918-1919. It killed more people than died in WWI. Between 40 and 50 millilon died from this.
The Flu will and can take many mutations thus making so that the humans immune system cannot adapt to it to fight it off.

Whether or not the government is mutating this themselves or its a natural thing. They will take advantage of that time when people are Quarantined to their houses. The economy will come to a stop at that time and the people will rely on the government.

jaden101
Originally posted by Bicnarok
Thats not a very constructive criticism is it?

It probably came about as natures way of saying that Asia has too many people, so its going to kill a few million off.

cause and effect.

Too big a population boom, treat chickens badly by eating their feet and innards then somethings bound to give.

For a start, there's been cases in Russia, Kazakhstan, Mongolia, Turkey, Romania, Croatia, Ukraine, Cyprus, Iraq, Nigeria, Egypt, France, Niger, Bosnia, Azerbaijan, Albania, Cameroon, Afghanistan, Israel, Pakistan, Jordan, Burkina Faso, Germany, Sudan, Ivory Coast, Djibouti, Hungary, United Kingdom, Ghana, Czech Republic, Togo.

Half the world not including the Asian countries.

There's been 408 cases in humans recorded in 12 years. None were from human-to-human transmission. 256 resulted in death. Almost all of which can be attributed to poor levels of health care rather than the disease being particularly difficult.

Not bad considering the normal influenza deaths globally run into hundreds of thousands. I think we should be more worried about that.

Besides, I don't think the alleged NWO would create a virus that kills birds some 50 years ago(1st cases of an H5N1 varient were in the 1950's in Scotland) and leave it to chance that it would eventually mutate and find it's way to Asia and kill a lot of people. Especially when we didn't even have the ability to genetically modify viruses until the late 1990's

jaden101
Originally posted by Tonks
That is something that I have already noticed. It is those kinds of people that wont and dont take the precautions that are given and then end up in a shit hole, and the government owns them in a few years.

The thing is, is that this Bird Flu is going to hit the entire world. Its not just going to spread in Asia. Airborne is airborne you cant stop the wind.

I live in a small town in Arizona, there is a smaller city 35 miles North of me in Utah. A man went to China and came back with the Bird Flu. He ate some bad poultry. Imagine if it had mutated by then. People are always going and coming from distant countries this thing is going to spread.

It is like the Influenza that was spread around in the years 1918-1919. It killed more people than died in WWI. Between 40 and 50 millilon died from this.
The Flu will and can take many mutations thus making so that the humans immune system cannot adapt to it to fight it off.

Whether or not the government is mutating this themselves or its a natural thing. They will take advantage of that time when people are Quarantined to their houses. The economy will come to a stop at that time and the people will rely on the government.

There was 3 influenza pandemics in the 20th century. Did the NWO take over the world then?

Bicnarok
For a start, there's been cases in Russia, Kazakhstan, Mongolia, Turkey, Romania, Croatia, Ukraine, Cyprus, Iraq, Nigeria, Egypt, France, Niger, Bosnia, Azerbaijan, Albania, Cameroon, Afghanistan, Israel, Pakistan, Jordan, Burkina Faso, Germany, Sudan, Ivory Coast, Djibouti, Hungary, United Kingdom, Ghana, Czech Republic, Togo.

Half the world not including the Asian countries.

There's been 408 cases in humans recorded in 12 years. None were from human-to-human transmission. 256 resulted in death. Almost all of which can be attributed to poor levels of health care rather than the disease being particularly difficult.

Not bad considering the normal influenza deaths globally run into hundreds of thousands. I think we should be more worried about that.

Besides, I don't think the alleged NWO would create a virus that kills birds some 50 years ago(1st cases of an H5N1 varient were in the 1950's in Scotland) and leave it to chance that it would eventually mutate and find it's way to Asia and kill a lot of people. Especially when we didn't even have the ability to genetically modify viruses until the late 1990's

Now thats what I called constructive criticism eek! smokin'

Deano
There was 3 influenza pandemics in the 20th century. Did the NWO take over the world then?

they wasnt ready to take over then. it was too early. everything is nearly in place now.

jaden101
Originally posted by Deano
they wasnt ready to take over then. it was too early. everything is nearly in place now.

So they've been going for 4000 years and still aren't ready?

riiiiiiggghhht.

Tonks
okay okay I'll give it to you that the government may not be mutating it. But seriously think about it. Those three months are the perfect time to take the world and put it under a One World Government. People will be Quarantined when the pandemic breaks out.

majoraj
guys jus look up Codex Alimetarius thanks, serious stuff!

Deano
So they've been going for 4000 years and still aren't ready?

riiiiiiggghhht.

4000 years? who gave that estimation? no one knows for sure of there origins.

they didnt have the technology to succeed then. they had to be very patient.

jaden101
Always an excuse isn't there?

punkkaveman
You know she is making a good point. The government does look at a lot of things from a different standpoint then the average person. They are willing to sacrifice people "for the greater good". The only thing I can't dig is the fact that if they know that something has the capabilities of mutating to these levels then why isn't this or hasn't this been national news or something of that nature. If this is indeed a fact then people need to be informed. Unless they don't want people to know then it would make a lot of sense that the government is planning something sinister that most people in their right minds would oppose.

Tonks
Well they have done some stuff on the news about it. I just havent seen anything lately. They have been talking about it in the Asian countries. I agree that they need to give some info on it to mass people. The last thing that I heard was that they didnt have enough medicine to cure 1.5 Billion people and that when it does become airborne then they will only have enough for authorities. (meaning cops etc. They say that the cops will be enforcing the Quarantine and they will pentalize anyone that is out.

It sounds very fishy to me. All I know is that if I worked for the Illuminati I would take a opportunity like this. It is perfect for transitioning everyone to a One World Government.

jaden101
Originally posted by punkkaveman
You know she is making a good point. The government does look at a lot of things from a different standpoint then the average person. They are willing to sacrifice people "for the greater good". The only thing I can't dig is the fact that if they know that something has the capabilities of mutating to these levels then why isn't this or hasn't this been national news or something of that nature. If this is indeed a fact then people need to be informed. Unless they don't want people to know then it would make a lot of sense that the government is planning something sinister that most people in their right minds would oppose.

It was on the news constantly in the UK 3 years ago because we actually had a few cases of dead birds due to H5N1 so your insinuation that it's being covered up is false.

punkkaveman
hm. well was the fact that it might become airborne soon shared with the masses. I think that is the whole cover-up

jaden101
It's a flu virus. It's airborne anyway. They all are because of the fact that people sneeze when they have the flu which essentially makes it an aerosol.

Oh...and airborne...BIRD flu...

Deano
Always an excuse isn't there?

not really

the explanations are fairly simple if you think about it

punkkaveman
If this becomes true I'm taking a fashion cue from Micheal Jackson

jaden101
not really

the explanations are fairly simple if you think about it

So the excuse for the fact that the claim is the illuminati made bird flu despite it being documented some 40 years before humans had the ability to splice genes and manipulate viruses is?....

punkkaveman
So the excuse for the fact that the claim is the illuminati made bird flu despite it being documented some 40 years before humans had the ability to splice genes and manipulate viruses is?....

If that is true than maybe it is in fact man made

jaden101
If that is true than maybe it is in fact man made

Are you actually retarded?

punkkaveman
Are you actually retarded?

don't kno. but i really dont trust people

jaden101
Well lets see if you can figure this out.

How can it be man made when it was around 50 years before man had the ability to make or manipulate viruses?

punkkaveman
there are plenty of things that cannot be explained. plenty of things that are covered up. plus im talkin in terms of the future not the past

Magee
Haha this page is comedy gold.

Deano

i never said the illuminati made bird flu....

punkkaveman
Originally posted by Magee
Haha this page is comedy gold.

your mom is comedy gold

jaden101
i never said the illuminati made bird flu....

Hitler never said the jews should be exterminated.

Magee
your mom is comedy gold laughing out loud

punkkaveman
for the record and off the record of this conversation...I think Tonk is hot

Tonks
Hey guys read this. It is really interesting and they do have the Bird Flu in here. It is "Point 6" and it also talks about the Flu Pandemic in 1918.http://www.rense.com/general85/give.htm

punkkaveman
Originally posted by Tonks
Hey guys read this. It is really interesting and they do have the Bird Flu in here. It is "Point 6" and it also talks about the Flu Pandemic in 1918.http://www.rense.com/general85/give.htm

wow. thats shocking.

Tonks
Yeah that is what I thought.

And Jaden we are not saying that it is a man made virus. We are suggesting that it is being manipulated by man now! This is called a theory just in case you didn't udnerstand that earlier.

No matter if man is manipulating it, this is a threat to human kind.

jaden101
I don't think it's as big a threat as some sources make it out to be. It's no more virulent than normal flu. It's simply another version.

It's my belief that natures evolves to combat man's interference on the planet to some extent anyway...Mass pandemics being one of the things to keep the human population, to some extent, under control.

Lets face it. A couple of billion people dieing, while tragic, could well save the well being of the planet in the long run.

Tonks
Yes I do agree with you that it can be something to help control the population. But I think that you have forgotten the what the debate was over in the first place. Will the government use it to their advantage to take more control over the world?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.