Ninjas

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

LDHZenkai
Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles + Wingnut and Screwloose vs The Fantastic Four. No prep time. The Ninja Turtles get the drop on the F4.

Juk3n
THREAD POLICE! HALT!

Can you see what you did wrong there ^ ?

LDHZenkai
Originally posted by Juk3n
THREAD POLICE! HALT!

Can you see what you did wrong there ^ ?
what's that? They're both in comic books....

Voyeur
the Teenage Mutant Ninja turtles started as a comic book series. It was later then translated over to a cartoon series, then the Original Teenage mutant ninja turtles Movie.

Some where between that time the NES decided to release video games, the arcade versions later becoming the more popular and better of all and any of the series.

But the Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles were indeed comic characters first and I'm appalled some one didn't actually know that. They are an awesome nostalgic child hood memory. Either Juk3n you were to young or just not educated about them.

I'd have to go read and learn about their powers to help the Turtles, but as it stands I think the Fantastic Four would probably win. I do have an extensive knowledge of the comics and such, and there are items and things the turtles get to help fight against such superior beings.

Donatello is an intellectual with a really profound genius for machines and so forth, he probably has something some where to deal with each of the Fantastic Four. I know they have something to fight against Heat, but Thing could just rip the suits off so....yeah.

The Heap
The Fantastic 4 would probably win this. Then again, if the Turtle's got the drop on 'em I don't know how thing's would go.

Serious Impact
I give this to the Fantastic 4. 6/10

The Fantastic 4 would recover quickly and work better as a team to take them down. They have, over all, more versatility than the Turtles and I think that would give them the edge.

I say 6/10 only because of the surprise they have. If the Turtles were able to take Sue and Johnny out of the picture during the initial surprise, then they might take this. Then again, I don't know if they have the strength to take down the Thing. They are more skilled, and pretty strong, but not necessarily capable of hurting him. tough call.

Juk3n
Originally posted by Serious Impact

tough call.

No, No it is not.

Turtle Flucking Soup

Serious Impact
Originally posted by Juk3n
No, No it is not.

Turtle Flucking Soup

LOL, well, there you go.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.