Hell Is Full OOC

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Mr.Alex
Another outbreak has occurred in the city of Maplefair. The city has turned to hell with infecties running a muck, feasting on others and spreading the virus throughout the city. The military could simply blow up the city, but haven't for one reason. Find Dr.Schultz, the creator of a so called "cure."

So the military have sent a squad of highly trained soldiers to deal with the threat. These soldiers have been told to eliminate as many infecties as possible, find survivors and send them to a safe zone just outside the city and find Dr.Schultz, That is if he is still alive.

---------

Ok, so everyone will be playing a soldier.. Hope thats ok with everyone

Character Sheet

Name:
Appearance: (Pic's are good)
Weaponry: (Keep it realistic. No running around with an RPG)
History: (Optional.)

---------

My Character

Name: Aaron Sheppard
Appearance: http://img208.imageshack.us/img208/8628/doomandrzej20bartkowiaku.jpg
Weaponry/Equipment: Military M4 Carbine, M9 Pistol & Combat Knife
History: Aaron has been in the military for 6 years now, he is skilled with most weapons, combat and is a born leader. When he was approached to take a squad into maplefair, he said yes almost straight away, not even knowing about the horror that was happening in the city.

Jack Diavolo
Character Sheet

Name: Keith Goodwin
Appearance: Short bleach blonde hair, vibrant green eyes. 5'6".likes to wear tight fitting clothing, slim and slender.
Weaponry: Ar15 semi auto. Katana.
History: Used to be an acrobat in highschool, but he turned down an opportunity to be part of the olympics to join the military. he joined when he was 18 fresh out of high school. he went to basic training for the marines on parris island training as a force ops. after spending a year in south korea fighting rebel groups or north koreans he was transferred to the special unit to deal with the outbreak in maplefair

Messahi
Name: Justin Elliot

Appearance h ttp://hg101.classicgaming.gamespy.com/breakdown/derrick1.jpg (Cant post links yet so just fix the http and copy/paste)

Weaponry: 44 Magnum in holster.M110 Semi-Automatic Sniper. MP5 with Red dot sight. Few smoke and Frag grenades

History: Abused by his step dad when he was younger. Instead of taking physical action he took it out on the gun range. Attended State and Regional Sharp shooting contests and either took first or second every time. Joined military straight out of high school. After his first year he was quickly drafted to join a elite sharp shooters team and has been training with them ever sense. Justin received his transfer notice to maplefair after only a year of training with the team.

Personality: Still has a lot to learn, but is good with his rifle. He can be naive at times but for the most part he is always ready to listen to his superior officers for knowledge to better himself or just for orders.

Mr.Alex
Cool, your both accepted. I might wait one more day for the other people who said they were gonna join beofre making IC..

Jack Diavolo
sounds good. three people doesnt seem like that many for an rp anyway

Mr.Alex
Gonna start the IC, the others can jump along the way. I'll try not to get 2 far into the story..

Zalindrana
ill join if it isnt to late.

Name: Jason Hughes
Weaponry: M4 Carbine, Desert Eagle, three frags, Combat Knife
History: Military Brat. His father was in the Military. His Grandfather was n the Military.
Appearance:http://www.animeresimleri.com/data/media/218/Orphen_2.jpg

Messahi
Great to have ya big grin

Mr.Alex
Sweet!

MR_GRUUVE
I'll post my character soon, i'm in hawaii right now and it's kinda a hassle.

Scarlet Fox
Can I play? ^_^

Shaggs
Name: Jake Book
Weaponry: M16A4 Assault Rifle, M9 Pistol, Combat blade.
History: A very skilled Marine, special selected for his experience with overwhelming situations and uncanny survival skills. (Only survivor in a collapsing building.)
Appearance: http://i706.photobucket.com/albums/ww70/rochka57/Black%20Hawk%20Down/hawk_Frosty12_10_24.jpg
Care if I join?

Messahi
You guys should be good. Trying to fill up these spots smile I don't speak for Alex though. Don't see why he would mind.

Scarlet Fox
Name: Lily Anderson
Weaponry: M4 Carbine (Everyone else had one stick out tongue), M9 Pistol, Combat Knife.
History: Enlisted with the military when she was 18. Got the Highest marks in her squad for Accuracy and Tactics. Went into Special Forces 4 years later. Did a few missions. Selected to goon the mission at MapleFair.

Hows that?! ^_^

Scarlet Fox
forgot the pic

Scarlet Fox
Well Zal posted before Zlex did again so I dont see why he would mind if I went ahead and posted. stick out tongue

Messahi
Yeah. Should be solid!

Mr.Alex
Yeh its all good.

I eat kittens
well, i guess im gonna have to be the guy with the m249

Name: carlos sanchez
Appearance: mexican looking with standard uniform on, gas mask
Weaponry: m249 saw light machine gun, m9 pistol, frag grenades (2), 4 c4 shaped charges

Messahi
cool

Scarlet Fox
I noticed no one said they had a Sniper. So I wana change my main weapon from an M4 to an Barrett M98B. since I didnt really shoot my M4 yet i figured it wouldnt be a problem.

Messahi
I have snipes :P M110 Semi-Automatic Sniper all good though big grin

Scarlet Fox
~Looks~ SON OF A BISCUIT!!

Oh well. Im still snipes. I like sniper so stick out tongue Nah

Messahi
Well. One sniper can only do so much anyways rolling on floor laughing

Scarlet Fox
sniper..........arrow..........arrow..........arrow..........death

Messahi
Your Gun Shoots Knifes!!!!? Jealous roll eyes (sarcastic)

Scarlet Fox
Oh please that is perposterous.... It shoots bullets... and the bullets turn into Yellow balls with arrows on them THEN they turn into sharp knifes

Messahi
Your right, my bad. That makes a lot more sense. I feel silly sad

Scarlet Fox
D*mn straight.... wait... Ahh... AAHHH... AAAAAAAHHH CHOOOOOblowup ... son of a B**ch

sketch_turner
LA rocks

Name: Rock Eve Balleck
Weaponry: (9mm handgun, and basic Shotgun)
History:

Appearance:

Wei Phoenix
Originally posted by sketch_turner

And now you are even more cooler than before. Nice transformation.

sketch_turner
i try

Wei Phoenix
Originally posted by sketch_turner
i try

Yeah anyone who remembers Sketch Turner and his underrated game of awesomeness is cool in my book.

Messahi
wasn't that underrated. Great game big grin Easily one of the best on Sega.

sketch_turner
Go Sketch Turner
"Oh YEAH"

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.