opinion please

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

The MadParty
i'm putting this here because it is being heavily traficked rite now, so do you think that Jack Black would make a good Penguin in the next batman movie, feel free to move this to the appropriate forum

Lord Feron
If you wanted to kill the franchise then syes, he would be perfectly suitable for the job.

The MadParty
i think he could do it and make it awesome

The MadParty
i can totally see it, perhaps you have different eyes than i do

golem370
John Leguizamo

The MadParty
Originally posted by golem370
John Leguizamo he was my 3rd choice

golem370
Second choice?

LDHZenkai
Yea John Leguizamo would be great after seeing what he did with the clown guy from spawn. I don't think Jack Black would be good for the role though. He has too comedic of an act. Not dark enough.

rotiart
Wrong forum.

nimbus006
WTF MAN!!!!!!

THIS ISN'T THE MOVIE FORUM, GET YOUR SH*T TOGETHER AND LEARN HOW TO READ!!!!

Lol I'm j/k... I actually think Jack Black would make a good penguin. He's not a bad actor when in a serious role.

rotiart
Whoever played doctor octopus in spiderman 2.

Lord Feron
Originally posted by rotiart
Whoever played doctor octopus in spiderman 2.

good choice but ppl be like "yo man wtf, wasn't he dr. oct in spiderman 2?" but Alfred Molina is a great actor.

Badabing
Originally posted by The MadParty
i'm putting this here because it is being heavily traficked rite now, so do you think that Jack Black would make a good Penguin in the next batman movie, feel free to move this to the appropriate forum Don't make a thread like this in the vs forum again. Thanks.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.