Odin v thanos v Silver surfer V adam warlock who has more knowledge

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

DarkOdin
i took Starscream M idea and turned it up a notch.

Who has displayed more knowledge of the universe and on the cosmis level not tech.

quanchi112
Thanos has.

D_Dude1210
Isn't Odin supposed to be Omniscient?

The Nuul
Odin

Time to put Quan back on ignore again, his Thanos wanking love is getting too much.

Wild Shadow
thanos because of all the knowledge he has cleaned from the well of eternity, then odin due to omniscience and mystic items then warlock intuitive knowledge. coming in last silver surfer.

odins omniscience is limited to asgard and where he is focusing.

Enyalus
Right. Its Thanos. Gazing into the Infinity Well repeatedly as well as gaining omniscience twice.

nimbus006
Odin is "supposed" to be Omniscient, but he never really displays this ability. I believe it's more a way of describing his status as Lord of Asgard.

I'm going to vote Thanos here, or perhaps Adam Warlock.

Both of these guys have had control of all Reality, Time, Space, Mind, Power, and Soul at least once before.

Thanos, has even attained the status of "the Almighty" through the Heart of the Infinite. Furthermore, he's died twice and peered into the infinity well on multiple occasions. Not to mention the fact that he is constantly researching and analyzing data concerning the Universe, alternate dimensions, and cosmic entities.

Adam Warlock on the other hand, seems to have a wealth of knowledge which he has attained seemingly through inheritance or personal experience. The guy just knows everything.

Kris Blaze
Originally posted by The Nuul
Odin

Time to put Quan back on ignore again, his Thanos wanking love is getting too much.

Vanlore
Originally posted by nimbus006
Odin is "supposed" to be Omniscient, but he never really displays this ability. I believe it's more a way of describing his status as Lord of Asgard.

I'm going to vote Thanos here, or perhaps Adam Warlock.

Both of these guys have had control of all Reality, Time, Space, Mind, Power, and Soul at least once before.

Thanos, has even attained the status of "the Almighty" through the Heart of the Infinite. Furthermore, he's died twice and peered into the infinity well on multiple occasions. Not to mention the fact that he is constantly researching and analyzing data concerning the Universe, alternate dimensions, and cosmic entities.

Adam Warlock on the other hand, seems to have a wealth of knowledge which he has attained seemingly through inheritance or personal experience. The guy just knows everything.

I will say Odin since he is supposed to be Omniscient. It was Stan Lee that referred to him as Omniscient as said by the narrator, in plenty of old Thor comics. At least thats what I have read on this fourm.

If Thanso was Omniscient, thats having total knowledge or knowing everything, then why would he need to constantly research and analyze data? Unless the word Omniscient has a different meaning in the comics that I am unaware of?

If not than this is clearly a disply of unknowing.

Kris Blaze
Originally posted by Vanlore
I will say Odin since he is supposed to be Omniscient. If Thanso was Omniscient, thats having total knowledge or knowing everything, then why would he need to constantly research and analyze data? Unless the word Omniscient has a different meaning in the comics that I am unaware of?

Odin has relative omniscience.

Bouboumaster
It's between Thanos and Odin. They're field of knowledge are different.

Vanlore
Originally posted by Kris Blaze
Odin has relative omniscience.

Sorry I edited my post after you had already replied to me. It was Stan Lee that referred to him as Omniscient as said by the narrator, in plenty of old Thor comics. This is what I herd people say in this fourms.

Also I do not understand how you can have relative omniscience. Could you please elaborate on this statement because I only see it as a logical fallacy. Either you are omniscience and know everything or you don't. confused

guy222
Odin

Kris Blaze
Originally posted by Vanlore
Sorry I edited my post after you had already reply to me. It was Stan Lee that referred to him as Omniscient as said by the narrator, in plenty of old Thor comics. This is what I herd people say in this fourms.

Also I do not understand how you can have relative omniscience. Could you please elaborate on this statement because I only see it as a logical fallacy. Either you are omniscience and know everything or you don't. confused

He's omniscient when the comic book writers feel like throwing around his wisdom.

He is not omniscient in the true sense.

Vanlore
Originally posted by Kris Blaze
He's omniscient when the comic book writers feel like throwing around his wisdom.

He is not omniscient in the true sense.

Ah thank you. Now that I do understand. Not sure I agree yet with your assesment but I'm wondering if your point of view is the same way with thanos?

Nihilist
Originally posted by Bouboumaster
It's between Thanos and Odin. They're field of knowledge are different.

manx422
Thanos

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.