Favorite Pre-Movie Commercials

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

ariwin
What's everyones fav. pre-movie commercial lately? I used to think they were all so bad, but there are some good ones now! I thought the Soul hamster commercial was hilarious - those hamsters cracked me up!

-4OpvzFe0KQ

Kovacs86
They are generally very annoying. The Orange Wednesday ones are pretty funny sometimes, however...

Mairuzu
drylaugh

MildPossession
Wish they would stop with advertisements at the cinema. Never use to have them.

BruceSkywalker
Originally posted by MildPossession

Yeah, they need to stop showing commercial at the theater before movies are shown

jinXed by JaNx

I agree, unless they are going to lower the goddamn ticket or concession prices it is nothing more than an unjustified nuisance to the audience. Unless i am at a discounted or Dollar theater, having to sit through commercials before the previews always frustrates me. I know it supposedly helps theaters in housing costs but since when did we need megaplexes and three IMAX screens in one frackin cinema? How about figuring out ways to lower the prices of tickets and concessions? I don't see whats wrong with simply showing the advertisements before showtime. Showing them to the people whom get to the theater early seems like a fair compromise.

Mairuzu
till then, boot leg

BruceSkywalker
Originally posted by jinXed by JaNx
I agree, unless they are going to lower the goddamn ticket or concession prices it is nothing more than an unjustified nuisance to the audience. Unless i am at a discounted or Dollar theater, having to sit through commercials before the previews always frustrates me. I know it supposedly helps theaters in housing costs but since when did we need megaplexes and three IMAX screens in one frackin cinema? How about figuring out ways to lower the prices of tickets and concessions? I don't see whats wrong with simply showing the advertisements before showtime. Showing them to the people whom get to the theater early seems like a fair compromise.

QFT

MildPossession
I remember there use to be no advertisements, just got there, watched the trailers and then the film.

BruceSkywalker
I remember there use to be no advertisements, just got there, watched the trailers and then the film.

such a shame times change..

K.Canton

I don't actually mind them, providing they don't cut into the movie watching time. If they start while I am sitting there well before the movie starts, it doesn't bother me.

BruceSkywalker
Originally posted by K.Canton
I don't actually mind them, providing they don't cut into the movie watching time. If they start while I am sitting there well before the movie starts, it doesn't bother me.

true, but also sometimes i get some food as the commercials are being shown

Lord Shadow Z
It has to be the Orange adverts with the Michael Madsen and Val Kilmer ones being the best of them so far. The Darth Vader one was funny though... I just wish they weren't just movie commercials.

botankus
"And now, our Feature Presentation..."

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.