British Cleric wants gays stoned to death.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Bicnarok

lord xyz
It helps, that's all he's saying.

Robtard
Non Islamic countries should really just stop being so willing to bend-backwards for radical Islamic (or other) fools, give these ***** a finger; they'll then ask for the whole hand.

The UK should arrest this ******* for inciting violence/promoting murder and send his ass to jail. His asshat radical followers will certainly riot, so the UK should be prepared to gas, beat and jail them, once they do. Send a clear message, when you come into a foreign country, you respect it's preexisting laws, customs and regulations, if not, get the **** out.

jaden101
We get that a lot.

Unfortunately our spineless appeasment endorsing government simply wont.

Toku King

Bardock42
How are those statements undemocratic?

Robtard

jaden101

Bardock42
I'm confused...are we to believe then that the democratic, western thing to do is to arrest that dude for voicing his opinion...

I mean the guy's obviously a ****...but come on...he just stated how he'd prefer his home country to be run.

Robtard
Not just his opinion, actively inciting violence and promoting murder.

One thing to say "I think all of Britain should acknowledge Muhammad as the one true prophet", which is fine, he can spout that nonsense all he likes.

It's an entirely different thing to say and promote "we need to kill gays and cane drunks."

Shakyamunison
Originally posted by Robtard

One thing to say "I think all of Britain should acknowledge Muhammad as the one true prophet", which is fine, he can spout that nonsense all he likes.

It's an entirely different thing to say and promote "we need to kill gays and cane drunks."

However, can you acknowledge Muhammad as the one true prophet without killing gays and caning drunks?

Robtard
Originally posted by Shakyamunison
However, can you acknowledge Muhammad as the one true prophet without killing gays and caning drunks?

Many a moderate Muslim does.

Bardock42

As far as I can see he did not say "Dudes, go out and kill everyone you suspect is gay, I command you". He said, I think there should be Sharia law in britain, and if a homosexual is found guilty under this law he should be punished accordingly.

He should have the right to say that,...in a free democratic country, I'd say.

Shakyamunison
Many a moderate Muslim does.

Then we should do things that promotes moderate Muslims.

jaden101
Originally posted by Bardock42
I'm confused...are we to believe then that the democratic, western thing to do is to arrest that dude for voicing his opinion...

I mean the guy's obviously a ****...but come on...he just stated how he'd prefer his home country to be run.

There's laws against hate speech and threats to life on the basis of religious belief. He's breached them several times in his comments about any non muslims. I expect them to be enforced.

Robtard
Then we should do things that promotes moderate Muslims.

For example?

Robtard
As far as I can see he did not say "Dudes, go out and kill everyone you suspect is gay, I command you". He said, I think there should be Sharia law in britain, and if a homosexual is found guilty under this law he should be punished accordingly.

He should have the right to say that,...in a free democratic country, I'd say.

Sandal licking, uncle Aziz, appeasing, apologist mother****er!

Bardock42
Originally posted by jaden101
There's laws against hate speech and threats to life on the basis of religious belief. He's breached them several times in his comments about any non muslims. I expect them to be enforced.

Well, I don't know about other instances, I just go by what was posted here...and I don't think with all the qualifiers that he deserves what you and others are asking for.

Shakyamunison
For example?

I really don't know, but if Britain gives tax cuts to religions, then the mosque this person is from should loose that tax benefit. Also, this guy needs to be locked up, but something needs to be done about the person who will take his place.

lil bitchiness

I agree. And I think all countries who have banned Mein Kampf are undemocratic. Or any other book for that matter.

Besides, I can put a vail on correctly in just under 30 seconds, so in case UK, Europe or other Western continues to appease Islamic Clerics and other psychopatic honor killers and infidel haters, I'll be able to blend until...until my ninja escape to...I'll decide when it comes to it.

You have to agree thought, it is also equaly democratic to critisize opressing ideologies without being branded Islamophobe or whatever else people call others who critisize Islam.
The problem is that critisizing Islam is such a huge taboo...and opressing one critisizim while allowing another is not democratic.

But by the time it becomes poltically correct to critisize Islam, UK might be called Islamic Kingdom....he he he.

KidRock
Not surprising from the United Islamic Kingdom.

lil bitchiness
....of Al Britanistan.

Robtard
Originally posted by lil bitchiness

Besides, I can put a vail on correctly in just under 30 seconds, so in case UK, Europe or other Western continues to appease Islamic Clerics and other psychopatic honor killers and infidel haters, I'll be able to blend until...until my ninja escape to...I'll decide when it comes to it.

You wouldn't like being a Muslim, anal-sex (which would also include A2M, a-fisting etc.) is forbidden even for women. sad

Quiero Mota
You wouldn't like being a Muslim, anal-sex (which would also include A2M, a-fisting etc.) is forbidden even for women. sad

Why do you think she moved to Canada?

Robtard
Originally posted by Quiero Mota
Why do you think she moved to Canada?

Hockey?

Bardock42
Why do you think she moved to Canada? Does Canada have an expressed stance on ass to mouth?

lil bitchiness

I am SURE Mo said that was alright.

Quiero Mota
Originally posted by Bicnarok

http://www.express.co.uk/posts/view/89222/-Make-every-woman-wear-a-burkha

How ironic. I just realized that the the logo of the Daily Express is a Crusader. Look at the top of the page.

lil bitchiness
How ironic. I just realized that the the logo of the Daily Express is a Crusader. Look at the top of the page.

Yeah, but an ENGLISH Crusader...not a French one.

Symmetric Chaos
I really don't know, but if Britain gives tax cuts to religions, then the mosque this person is from should loose that tax benefit.

That punishes extremists, it doesn't support moderateism. In fact that would probably make things worse.

lil bitchiness
These people have power because enough people listen to them and pledge support.
What UK should do instead is disallow mosques to receive foreign funding, such as from Saudi Arabia.

Robtard
I am SURE Mo said that was alright.

Practiced? Probably. Said? No. Sorry; if you put on that veil, the back-door is closed for business.

Robtard
Does Canada have an expressed stance on ass to mouth?

68.7% of Canadians aged 16-39 approve.

lil bitchiness
Practiced? Probably. Said? No. Sorry; if you put on that veil, the back-door is closed for business.

Seriously, Mo is watching you from the sky and he will not be happy with your comments.

Shakyamunison
Originally posted by Symmetric Chaos
That punishes extremists, it doesn't support moderateism. In fact that would probably make things worse.

Then, how would you do it?

Symmetric Chaos
Then, how would you do it?

Do something that benefits moderate Muslims. Positive reinforcement.

Shakyamunison
Do something that benefits moderate Muslims. Positive reinforcement.

Like?

Robtard
Seriously, Mo is watching you from the sky and he will not be happy with your comments.

But I speak the truth.

Not worried though, Jesus and Buddha have my back.

leonheartmm
ahhh, another gift from the multiculturalists and extreme left. idiots.

inimalist
Does Canada have an expressed stance on ass to mouth?

it is generally encouraged

siriuswriter

Bicnarok

Symmetric Chaos
Originally posted by siriuswriter
Number one, if he's Muslim, he's probably an imam, not a cleric.

Imam is the specific term. Cleric is still accurate, also his faith supplies him with spell slots.

Robtard
Imam is the specific term. Cleric is still accurate, also his faith supplies him with spell slots.

Is he confined to one discipline? Because an Islamic/Night Cleric would provide a wide variety of defensive and offensive capabilities, make a well rounded out character, IMO.

Bicnarok

Symmetric Chaos
Originally posted by Bicnarok
laughing So if someone is a schizo and have multiple faiths they get more spell slots?

Possibly but splitting XP across multiple versions of a Cleric would result in having far less powerful spells available at a comparable level. The extra slots wouldn't really be worth it.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.