Superman vs. Xorn

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Enyalus
So, Magneto vs. Supes was already done. I figured, why not this?

Xorn has his KICK for the duration of the battle.

Debate.

Kris Blaze
I wanna say Xorn so bad, but I dunno :/

KingD19
Which Xorn? The one with the star, or the one with the black hole?

Jynocidus
This one might be good. Bump

Enyalus
Originally posted by KingD19
Which Xorn? The one with the star, or the one with the black hole?

The one who dressed like Magneto and shattered the Phoenix Force with an EMP...

KingD19
Xorn wins.

Lord Feron
HMmm idk man... what would a emp do to Supes? like nothing right? I mean would it mess up his metabolism of solar energy or something somehow? IMO Supes takes this. What Xorn did to Phoenix was complete PIS imo.

manx422
Superman

KingD19
I meant that Xorn takes off his mask, revealing a black hole that sucks Superman into the void. End of the match, end of Clark Kent, end of Super Lovin for Lois.

iceman24567
A black hole is going to kill Superman eek!

Kris Blaze
I dare say Xorn drains Superman.

Enyalus
Originally posted by Kris Blaze
I dare say Xorn drains Superman.

Yeah. Repulse (Dr. Polaris' alterego) was able to do some pretty crazy shit to Supes. And Triumph was capable of draining Supes, too. When Dr. Polaris was amped by the southern magnetic pole he KO'd Supes by tossing a billion tons of steel at him. Well, Xorn amped by kick was capable of pulling off exactly what Dr. Polaris was going to do (reversing the Earth's magnetic poles), so I'm pretty sure he'd be able to comfortably handle a billion tons of steel himself.

Gonna go with Xorn here, too, 7/10.

Kris Blaze
Originally posted by Enyalus
Yeah. Repulse (Dr. Polaris' alterego) was able to do some pretty crazy shit to Supes. And Triumph was capable of draining Supes, too. When Dr. Polaris was amped by the southern magnetic pole he KO'd Supes by tossing a billion tons of steel at him. Well, Xorn amped by kick was capable of pulling off exactly what Dr. Polaris was going to do (reversing the Earth's magnetic poles), so I'm pretty sure he'd be able to comfortably handle a billion tons of steel himself.

Gonna go with Xorn here, too, 7/10.

Not to mention Xorn could mess with G-force, the shiar imperial guardian that's like, living sun....

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.