Revan and Malak vs. Palpatine and Vader

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

CadoAngelus
Both that best masters' and apprentices' of their times. both feared and extremely powerful.

I was wondering if anyone had any thoughts and ideas...

Eminence
Revan solos.

Nephthys
super13 QFT.

Vacuus
heys, first post on this forum

i'd say revan would win.. with or without malak, same outcome.. that's just me though

Eminence
Palpatine's the weakest Sith ever. You can't prove otherwise.

Red Nemesis
Clearly. You know what would make this sporting? Giving Palpatine and Vader someone good on their team. Might I suggest Johun Othone?

Eminence
Now you're just being stupid.

Red Nemesis
Be quiet.

Gideon
Throw Vader on the other team and they might provide a worthy distraction.

Red Nemesis
You killed it. N00b. Srsly tho y cant u see that revan solos?

Eminence
Originally posted by Gideon
Throw Malak on the other team and they might provide a worthy distraction. Fixed.

Gideon
Originally posted by Eminence
Fixed.

EoD has tainted you with its atmosphere of stupidity.

Eminence
You can't even spell EoD.

Gideon
B-but... I did.

Eminence
Prove it, you self-hating compassionate liberal atheist.

Gideon
YOUR CONTRADICTIONS SHALL NOT DEFEAT ME.

CadoAngelus
B-but... I did. Prove it, you self-hating compassionate liberal atheist.

lol

Eminence
YOUR CONTRADICTIONS SHALL NOT DEFEAT ME.What contradictions? Self-hating compassionate liberals are everywhere. Darth Sexy says so, and he isn't a sock, so we know he's right! You, though, you picked a password that Nebaris guessed and got hacked.

Dr McBeefington
Aww look, Faunus is still on my nuts with his hilarious mood swings. It's too bad you didn't have any kind of rebuttal yesterday and finally learned your place when you have nothing important to say. You're going to have to try harder to get people to seriously care, you racist warmongering religious zealot.

Nephthys
Faunus is conservative? Huh.

Dr McBeefington
Heaven's no. Because intellectuals hate conservatives or the idea of something so ridiculous. They equate "liberalism" with some kind of "enlightenment" that helps them sleep better.

Eminence
I bet one of those was directed at me.

Dr McBeefington
I bet one of those was directed at me.

All 27 were.

Gideon
What contradictions? Self-hating compassionate liberals are everywhere. Darth Sexy says so, and he isn't a sock, so we know he's right! You, though, you picked a password that Nebaris guessed and got hacked.

Please. Nebaris has had an obsession with me since day one. Probably has a dossier on me and my favorite places to be (your mom being number one on that list).

Eminence
Please. Nebaris has had an obsession with me since day one. Probably has a dossier on me and my favorite places to be (your mom being number one on that list). I was almost flattered... but then I wasn't.

Gideon
You should be, son.

Eminence
no expression

Taken literally, that's a terrifying thought.

Gideon
Indeed. That something as handsome and intelligent as I would produce a fat moron like you.

Eminence
You're not handsome. I've seen pictures.

And you're short. Teehee.

Edit: Jesus, I left out the fact that you're retarded.

Gideon
You're not handsome. I've seen pictures.

Why must you presume that the pictures you've seen are of me? I'm not the only one who has visited your mother. DS, Nai, and everyone else are all frequent visitors. We call her Threshold, and we enjoy crossing her Welcome mat.

Ashley says "teehee" a lot. Don't do that.

Nephthys
God, you guys should just make out already.

Dr McBeefington
Why must you presume that the pictures you've seen are of me? I'm not the only one who has visited your mother. DS, Nai, and everyone else are all frequent visitors. We call her Threshold, and we enjoy crossing her Welcome mat.

Ashley says "teehee" a lot. Don't do that.

Frequent visitors? She has my name tattooed on her buttocks.

Gideon
Originally posted by Nephthys
God, you guys should just make out already.

I bet you'd like that... wouldn't you?

Eminence
Why must you presume that the pictures you've seen are of me? I'm not the only one who has visited your mother.It was your MySpace.

eek!

Prove it.

I'll admit I laughed, but you're still retarded.

Is she a brunette? She seems like a brunette.

Dr McBeefington
Normally I wouldn't but there's NOTHING wrong with homosexuality right? Hell Escape, sex is just a gender so pucker up big boy.

Nephthys
You got a problem with that, becuase I will not hesitate to teepee your house if needs be. crackers

Gideon
She is a brunette, actually. Good call.

Eminence
She is a brunette, actually. Good call. I win.

CadoAngelus
so...erm...revan it is then

Gideon
In all seriousness, it isn't. Palpatine would manhandle Revan.

CadoAngelus
In all seriousness, it isn't. Palpatine would manhandle Revan.

thats quite a disturbing thought... sad

Eminence
He's joking.

Gideon
He's joking.

U DO NOT SPEKE 4 MI HOE.

Eminence
Prove it.

CadoAngelus
i've realised something. Revan doesn't talk...

OMFG! he's gordon freeman...:P

Nephthys
Revans a bespectacled Jew with a crowbar..... explains a lot. ninja

GenomeFrozener
Revan uses Malak as a distraction to flee.

Originally posted by CadoAngelus
i've realised something. Revan doesn't talk...

He does have audio files.
Small lines and grunts.

CadoAngelus
Originally posted by GenomeFrozener
Revan uses Malak as a distraction to flee.

He does have audio files.
Small lines and grunts.

lol. so what you're saying is, if you put a conversation together between say 'innocent bystander 1' and Revan, it would sound like some random guy talk while 2 pigs mate...

Eminence
What bitches voted for Palpatine and Vader?

Slash_KMC
I didn't. Who am I to raise the goodwill for these forums.

Lord Lucien
What bitches voted for Palpatine and Vader? This b/itch right here, b/itch.

Eminence
I knew it. I bet the other one was Red Nemesis, that Canadian.

Lord Lucien
You got a problem with Canadians? Cuz I know I do.

Eminence
They're the first group I plan to suction off into the void once my reign of terror begins.

Lord Lucien
So long as you don't harm the noble beaver. He'll bite ya.

Eminence
Non-human animals and those humans deemed worthy remain untouched; that's why I'm avoiding chemical and nuclear routes.

The sinners have fourteen and a half years to change their ways. Judgement begins on October 20th, 2023. I just thought I'd let you know.

Lord Lucien
Why that date?

Elite Hunter
Too bad were all gonna die in 2012...... big grin

Lord Lucien
You do know the Mayans are all dead, right?

SIDIOUS 66
Originally posted by Elite Hunter
Too bad were all gonna die in 2012...... big grin

Can't wait...

Hewhoknowsall
How is this a spite (didn't vote yet)

Eminence
Originally posted by Lord Lucien
Why that date? I think it's my 32nd birthday.

mattatom
I think it's my 32nd birthday. You think?
That would put you at about seventeen and a half now?

Eminence
Seventeen and a half on 4/20. The world celebrates.

smokin'

mattatom
Seventeen and a half on 4/20. The world celebrates.

smokin'
Ahh well they might...

Nephthys
I will. awecreepjam

Half a year closer to his eventual demise... evilgrin

GenomeFrozener
Originally posted by CadoAngelus
lol. so what you're saying is, if you put a conversation together between say 'innocent bystander 1' and Revan, it would sound like some random guy talk while 2 pigs mate...

No, I didn't say THAT.
I said, he HAD audio files, nothing else.
Small lines and grunts, want me to list em?!

mattatom
No, I didn't say THAT.

He meant the grunts, since he believes Small lines and grunts =Pigs.

CadoAngelus
No, I didn't say THAT.

go for it...

Red Nemesis
I knew it. I bet the other one was Red Nemesis, that Canadian.

I haven't voted yet. no expression

darthbane99
Interesting one,ive never thought of a such a genius and far fetched match up as this. Becasue we are dealing with two very powerful sith,who in thier own era where the strongest,its best to say who had the most potential of all? Well i vote for revan,as he HAD the most potential.kriea said: "revan was power,its as if staring into the heart of the force" Then kriea mention the the exile was: "you...You were like satring at the death of the force,where revan was the force you are the vaccancy of the force". To me why not pair up revan and exile vs vader and palpy.

But to look at the plain facts malak wasnt that powerful,in fact i thinks its only becasue it was saul who lead the army for malak,and its the reason any one would not question malaks power. Where as revan controled the entir army with his both influence and raw power,vader and palpatine where able to do such a feat.

Nope all money is one revan. Palpatine however,wasnt easy to measure,he might actually do well against revan. Malak is dead as far as fighting vader. Infact if revan was the choosen one in his time,would vader be the reincarnation of revan? Just a question.

SIDIOUS 66
Originally posted by darthbane99
Interesting one,ive never thought of a such a genius and far fetched match up as this. Becasue we are dealing with two very powerful sith,who in thier own era where the strongest,its best to say who had the most potential of all? Well i vote for revan,as he HAD the most potential.kriea said: "revan was power,its as if staring into the heart of the force" Then kriea mention the the exile was: "you...You were like satring at the death of the force,where revan was the force you are the vaccancy of the force". To me why not pair up revan and exile vs vader and palpy.

But to look at the plain facts malak wasnt that powerful,in fact i thinks its only becasue it was saul who lead the army for malak,and its the reason any one would not question malaks power. Where as revan controled the entir army with his both influence and raw power,vader and palpatine where able to do such a feat.

Nope all money is one revan. Palpatine however,wasnt easy to measure,he might actually do well against revan. Malak is dead as far as fighting vader. Infact if revan was the choosen one in his time,would vader be the reincarnation of revan? Just a question.

Dooku said Palpatine was beyond power, and that he was a black hole in the force. "An event horizon". Palpatine can solo this, with some difficulty.

darthbane99
Where did you hear that? From the Clone wars or EU. Well i know palpatine had enough power to creat force storms and a Black shroud,in which he can suppress his power and identity from that of jedi.

Im not saying he would lose...or that hes weak im just skeptical,maybe its because im not very fond of him,so i choose revan. But if you can help me understand it i will make a more competent answer in return..

Gideon
Palpatine is the most powerful Sith Lord ever, through stated canon. And through deduction, the most powerful Force user we've seen in the mythos.

Here's an essay as to why:

http://www.killermovies.com/forums/f6/t503589.html

SIDIOUS 66
Where did you hear that? From the Clone wars or EU. Well i know palpatine had enough power to creat force storms and a Black shroud,in which he can suppress his power and identity from that of jedi.

Im not saying he would lose...or that hes weak im just skeptical,maybe its because im not very fond of him,so i choose revan. But if you can help me understand it i will make a more competent answer in return..

Dooku states this in the ROTS novel.

Final Blaxican
Palpatine is the most powerful Sith Lord ever, through stated canon. And through deduction, the most powerful Force user we've seen in the mythos.

Here's an essay as to why:

http://www.killermovies.com/forums/f6/t503589.html

lol. you're a total whore. laughing out loud

Gideon
Originally posted by Final Blaxican
lol. you're a total whore. laughing out loud

I should put it in my signature or in my profile. Every time a heretic posts, I whip it out and nail them with it.

Red Nemesis
I hate you so much.

Gideon
Originally posted by Red Nemesis
I hate you so much.

I used that line on your mother. big grin

darthbane99
Ok i agree just like that,indeed he is extremly powerful. I HAD a book,starwars chronology book,it mentioned that palpatine used clones even after vader "killed" palpy in a reactor shaft. Apparently sidious lives on in a clone,due to his knowledge of sith alchemy he was able to produce many clones,only to be killed by cade skywalker latter on in EU.
Is this right or am i blind.

Im still like i said skeptical as if he was all powerful,not to say he never was or is,Hell i controled the jedi for some time,and outmatched yoda. But if you compare sidious to maybe sion or kreia or even nihilus,they im not sure to a what degree,could most certainly be a equal matcyh,even thought it was mentioned that sidous wat "the most powerful sith lord in history",i still dont know how he fair against a already dead dark jed like nihilus and a immortal sion who never dies. Kriea was said to teach them both of the darkside,and if she was that kind of master she would know how to stop even sidous.

Yt it could be specualtion and cannon just more ludicrous statments that seem fair becasue its what we want.

Red Nemesis
Ohhh snap!

This guy just called you a biased fanboy, Gideon! You know, ha makes a good case. Maybe your essay only proves anything because you want it to prove something. That's totally the reason that Revan, Kreia, Sion OR Nihilius > Sidious.

Gideon
Indeed.

Red Nemesis
...SO MUCH!

*hates*

Slash_KMC
He did not !

Slash_KMC
and outmatched yoda.

I didn't quote in my last post. Why not ? I don't know.

Eminence
What is with all the Palpatine/Vader hate? I mean, just because they suck in combat and shit doesn't make them uncool.

Buncha fanboys, you.

Slash_KMC
I do not hate them, I just like all the other characters better.

Eminence
Revan is the man, granted, but give the other guys props. Vader has a pretty cool suit and voice, and I think he was the inspiration for the admittedly smexier Malak, and Palpatine... did stuff.

Slash_KMC
Vader was cool, untill the PT showed up ... and don't compare him to Malak, Malak like, killed two jedi at the same time !

Eminence
Vader lost three limbs at once, and lost the other five separate times.

Pwned.

Slash_KMC
That's right ! Malak only lost a freaking jaw, who needs a jaw when your an evil Sith Lord anyway ...

Allankles
Originally posted by Slash_KMC
Vader was cool, untill the PT showed up ... and don't compare him to Malak, Malak like, killed two jedi at the same time !

Haven't read Purge I see. Vader kills five Jedi in the same confrontation, killing three of them in quick succession. He also beheaded two Jedi at the same time in Dark Lord. Vader is probably the greatest Jedi killer in SW.

Eminence
He's kidding...

Allankles
He's kidding...

Hard to tell with some responses you know... and some of Vader's EU feats don't seem to be common knowledge.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.