D vs Dante

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

demonslayer03
the half vampire vampire slayer against the half demon devil hunter who takes this
Dante possesses power that surpasses that of most demons; he has enough physical strength to punch through stone with little difficulty, and often overpowers demons much larger than himself. Dante is extremely agile, able to jump to great heights, or even to balance on a flying rocket. Furthermore, he is able to channel his power into various physical objects, ranging from his guns to the air itself. He is also able to gain an immediate mastery of any weapon he picks up. This may be due to a demonic trait that allows him to do so, or possibly due to previous and extensive weapons training.

Dante states that he cannot and will not kill any humans, but also explains that "humans are often worse than demons" in the Devil May Cry anime.

Dante can seemingly instantly heal from or endure any wound; even the Hell Prides were surprised when he virtually ignored their attack on him at the beginning of Devil May Cry 3. However, this ability can eventually be worn down. D is the son of Dracula and is known for his great physical strength and swordmanship and is very skilled in magic

Kero_Co
1. How did you miss the Vs forum?

2. hmm

Well, I don't see D being able to kill Dante, nor do I see Dante being able to hit D. So...

If Dante can be knocked out, put to sleep, mind tricked, or turned into a lackey vampire, D wins.

If not, Dante will eventually wear D down. It happens sometimes.

demonslayer03
Originally posted by Kero_Co

2. hmm

Well, I don't see D being able to kill Dante, nor do I see Dante being able to hit D. So...

If Dante can be knocked out, put to sleep, mind tricked, or turned into a lackey vampire, D wins.

If not, Dante will eventually wear D down. It happens sometimes. i think there is a new rule in the anime vs forum bcause dante doesnt originate form a anime manga

niduin
Originally posted by Kero_Co

2. hmm

If not, Dante will eventually wear D down. It happens sometimes. eh, i think that they both have the same durrability, D's might actually be greater he heals instantly apart from mortal wounds or heat syndrom, altho i havent read the books "yet" but from what i hear d would be able to seal dante or something, his potential power is way more than dantes, but like i said its only what i have heard

Peach
Originally posted by demonslayer03
i think there is a new rule in the anime vs forum bcause dante doesnt originate form a anime manga

That doesn't mean you get to put it here.

Closed for being against the rules.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.