Happy Gilmore vs The Punisher

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Dr Will Hatch
Happy has to knock Frank Castle out within a month. He has only his 9 Iron and 5,000 adamantium golfballs. Frank can only try to dodge his attacks. Happy can not attack between the hours of Midnight to 7AM. Who wins?

Mairuzu
Why doesn't he have his hockey puck?

Robtard
Jane or Stevenson version?

Dr Will Hatch
Stevenson. Try both if you prefer.

Why doesn't he have his hockey puck? Because he's a born golfer.

Robtard
Originally posted by Dr Will Hatch
Stevenson. Try both if you prefer.

Why doesn't he have his hockey puck? Because he's a born golfer.

Stevenson, no, the balls will merely bounced off his head/face.

Jane, gets knocked the **** out.

BruceSkywalker
Bob Barker stomps them both laughing laughing laughing laughing laughing

jinXed by JaNx
so, essentially, the question is whether or not, The Punisher can dodge golfballs?

Dr Will Hatch
Happy Gilmore was freakishly accurate with his swing. You might as well call him Bullseye lite. And the golfballs are made out of adamantium, and probably hurt like hell.

I'm adding an amendum. Punisher can't wear any of his standard clothing. No kevlar, no body suit or anything.

Messahi
Happy. Cause even if the Punisher got pass the golf-balls, when he gets to happy he's basically in rags and happy's still standing there with a golf club.

Although, when happy takes his breaks can Frank leave and rest/get a bite to eat or something? You know. Eat some food, take a nap and come back before happy starts again? Frank might have a chance then. idk

K.Canton
Originally posted by Dr Will Hatch
Happy Gilmore was freakishly accurate with his swing. You might as well call him Bullseye lite. And the golfballs are made out of adamantium, and probably hurt like hell.

I'm adding an amendum. Punisher can't wear any of his standard clothing. No kevlar, no body suit or anything.

That's really what it comes down too. I think he would give The Punisher a run for his money.

Mairuzu
Originally posted by BruceSkywalker
Bob Barker stomps them both laughing laughing laughing laughing laughing haermm

Impediment
Seriously. This is just dumb.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.