Empire or Rebel Alliance????

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Lewis Kenobi
Who was your favourite organisation????
Was it:
Imperial Might or Rebel Scum

For me it was surely the Empire, just because some of the stuff they had looked absolutely awesome!!
Such as:
AT-AT Walkers, Stormtroopers, Scout Troopers and E-11 Blasters!!!!

Compared to the Rebels who don't have anything that good at all.

What do you think?

Jaeh.is.Awesome
rebels. just because they won, took down 2 death stars, has the last jedi on their side... shall i go on?

JediRobin23
The empire is the way to go

Darth Storm
empire, it has cool star destroyers, armor, guns, officers tunics, music. LOADS OF ShIt

DarthLazious
The Empire.

General G
Tarkin. Need I say more?

Rogue Jedi
Rebels.

Breakdance
The Empire.

the.kenzo
Empire. There's a reason why the Imperial insignia was my first tattoo.

Alpha-7
The Rebels. They have Wookies on their side!

the.kenzo
Hey now, the Empire had wookies too...as slaves, but still!

Alpha-7
Originally posted by the.kenzo
Hey now, the Empire had wookies too...as slaves, but still!

And that is why they lost. big grin

the.kenzo
They lost only cause it was a movie. Had this been a documentary you can be damn sure the Empire would win.

Alpha-7
Originally posted by the.kenzo
They lost only cause it was a movie. Had this been a documentary you can be damn sure the Empire would win.

Never.

the.kenzo
Always.

Alpha-7
No chance.

the.kenzo
YES!!!

Jaeh.is.Awesome
...Sheer luck and the Force was what run with the rebels. The Empire would have pwned them in real life, i guess, though there's always the chance that they'll win.. I think. Is there? >>.

Rebels ftw. one word: ewoks.

JediRobin23
maybe this should be a empire or republic thread...

MasterAshenVor
Empire. AT-AT Walkers and Star Destroyers ftw.

Kainreaver
The Rebel alliance because they had........ewoks?..............ok; Empire all the way.

38 second star wars Humor for ya:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3tpW_I8-jt8

Hewhoknowsall
The Alliance. They took down the most powerful military in galactic history and helped restore the Republic.

The Empire, despite having 25,000 Imperial Star Destroyers and a bunch of super weapons, never actually won a war and only lasted for about 24 or so years, compared to the Republic which lasted for 25,000 years.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.