Alarm Clock

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

masonmorales12
I share a room with two other guys and we are all on different work timings. My present alarm clock wakes everybody up. Do you know of any other alarm clock that will not disturb anyone else?

ScarletSpeed
buy a vibrator with a timer on it...set it to the time you should wake up and stick it up your bum smile

dadudemon
Originally posted by ScarletSpeed
buy a vibrator with a timer on it...set it to the time you should wake up and stick it up your bum smile

What he said...or put it in your sock. You could put your cell phone in one of your socks and set the alarm to go off and vibrate. It should wake you up. Almost all cell phones these days have some sort of alarm program.

Raelin
Shoot...I can't remember the name of it, but there is an alarm clock now that comes with a disc you put under your mattress and it actually shakes you awake. smile

Garrett12
Originally posted by masonmorales12
I share a room with two other guys and we are all on different work timings. My present alarm clock wakes everybody up. Do you know of any other alarm clock that will not disturb anyone else?
I have a great alarm that has been of immense help to me as I share a room with two regular hour office goers. I have researched the net and to my delight found a helpful site: shakeawake.com You can choose from a range of alarm clocks that have the latest technology to suit your needs.

Mairuzu
Originally posted by Raelin
Shoot...I can't remember the name of it, but there is an alarm clock now that comes with a disc you put under your mattress and it actually shakes you awake. smile ill take it

the.kenzo
Shoot...I can't remember the name of it, but there is an alarm clock now that comes with a disc you put under your mattress and it actually shakes you awake. smile

My oldest sister has that, it also flashes lights on your headboard if you have them. It's used mostly for the deaf.

kodak
never sleep.
you wont need an alarm then.

steverules_2
Originally posted by ScarletSpeed

Interesting Alarm clock you must have sly

Raelin
Originally posted by Mairuzu
ill take it

Haha don't be naughty. stick out tongue

Originally posted by the.kenzo
My oldest sister has that, it also flashes lights on your headboard if you have them. It's used mostly for the deaf.

I think they are a really genius idea.

Mairuzu
Haha don't be naughty. stick out tongue

I think they are a really genius idea. haermm i wasn't

Raelin
Originally posted by Mairuzu
haermm i wasn't

Oh boy. I guess I am then. Oppsies. smile

Genesis
Oh.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.