anyone like the lego games ?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

John-n.co.uk
loved the two star wars ones and in indiana jones but i think the batman one is the best . ive also heard that there will 2 new ones one of them a second indiana jones and the other one harry potter .

would love to see a back to the future one but ui wont hold my breath .

KingD19
The Lego games are teh awesome.

Morridini
Yeah I really loved the Lego Star Wars: The Complete Saga for the 360, I've only tried the demo of Indy, and even though it looked good, I wouldn't want to pick up the game seeing as it only covers 3/4 movies, if they're first going to make a game, do it of all the movies.

Neo Darkhalen
I enjoyed the star wars games, haven't played the others.

jinXed by JaNx
No, in fact, i hate them.

Admiral Akbar
Originally posted by jinXed by JaNx

Why? Lego games not manly enough for you? eh? eh?

k1Lla441
Originally posted by jinXed by JaNx
I second this.

Evil Dead
I love the lego games....well, except Indiana Jones but I had already bought it before I figured that out so..

any news on what the lego game is going to be this year? there are all kinds of rumors but TT isn't saying anything. The only thing they've done so far is shoot down the Harry Potter rumors (thank god). Harry Potter won't have a lego game in '09. They need to hook up another Star Wars or Batman. I'd also like to see a Matrix. It's owned by Warner Bros. so I'm keeping my fingers crossed.

Lord Shadow Z
The lego Star Wars games were brilliant but the Indiana Jones one wasn't very good. Granted it had some different aspects of the gameplay to Star Wars but it felt flat.

I looked at the trailers for the Batman one but I just saw the same format, nothing dramatically new.

~:Mr.Anderson:~
i had fun with star wars: ot.

Raoul
Lego Star Wars I & II, Indy and Batman are all great games, imo. honestly, i think Indy is the weakest, but the standard of those games means its not that huge a deal, imo...

John-n.co.uk
not a harry potter one ? cool not into that . what films would u like them to do ?

Icy Ninja
Even though I'm not a fan of the lego games a lord of the rings one might be fun.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.