B3 Announcment

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

BruceSkywalker
Seems there was going to be an announcement made soon but prolly not

http://www.batman-on-film.com/BATMAN-3_announcement-rumors-not-true_3-23-09.html

thoughts?

AC/DC'S_LVR
well that sucks monkey bawlz

BruceSkywalker
Originally posted by AC/DC'S_LVR

yeah, I know, but I feel that sometime really soon WB will be making announcements towards Batman 3

BruceSkywalker
Nic Cage wouldn't mind playing a villain...

http://www.batman-on-film.com/BATMAN-3_cage-would-like-to-be-batman-villain_3-26-09.html

Mindset
I would mind

BruceSkywalker
Originally posted by Mindset
I would mind

i like cage in some roles, but as a batman villain, i don't think i'd like it

SelinaAndBruce
Nic Cage sucks. Period.

BruceSkywalker
Originally posted by SelinaAndBruce
Nic Cage sucks. Period.

Any choices you would have?

Mr Parker
Originally posted by AC/DC'S_LVR

yeah if we got to wait till 2012 for the next Batman movie,that really WILL suck.

BruceSkywalker
Originally posted by Mr Parker
yeah if we got to wait till 2012 for the next Batman movie,that really WILL suck.

I don't mind the wait

Mindset
We could all be dead by 2012. :O

BruceSkywalker
We could all be dead by 2012. :O

I will not be .. In fact waiting a few years for the next film isn't a problem at all for me

Badabing
We could all be dead by 2012. :O Those damn Mayans and their calendar! durfist

3 years seems to be the normal time between most trilogies. I figured WB would try to keep the hype up after the success of TDK though.

kgkg
Wasn't the world suppose to end 2000?

-Mayan Calendar Ends on December 21, 2012
-Sun Storms Reach its Peak in 2012
-Religions, Bible, I-Ching, Hindu - All Warn Us About 2012
-Yellowstone Volcano Will Erupt in 2012
-Poles Will Shift in 2012

Don't worry after 2012 the world will end in the year 2021

Mindset
Originally posted by kgkg
Wasn't the world suppose to end 2000?

-Mayan Calendar Ends on December 21, 2012
-Sun Storms Reach its Peak in 2012
-Religions, Bible, I-Ching, Hindu - All Warn Us About 2012
-Yellowstone Volcano Will Erupt in 2012
-Poles Will Shift in 2012

Don't worry after 2012 the world will end in the year 2021 No, I mean I'm going to kill you guys.

BruceSkywalker
Originally posted by Badabing
Those damn Mayans and their calendar! durfist

3 years seems to be the normal time between most trilogies. I figured WB would try to keep the hype up after the success of TDK though.

You know they will.. They will probably drop hints here and there to satiate peoples appetites until the movies comes out

DarthLazious
Guys the world isn't gonna end in 2012. Hell it could end tommorw but lets please stay on topic ok guys?

lord xyz
Thanks for ignoring the official thread.

Dickwad.

Ridley_Prime
Was the insult really necessary?

Badabing
Originally posted by lord xyz
Thanks for ignoring the official thread.

Dickwad. If there's a problem then PM me. Otherwise keep the bashing off the threads. Thanks.

Davis Bloome
I hope for an official announcement soon because after seeing how great TDK was I'm even more anxious to see how Nolan will take things to an even higher level with the third film. If anyone can top their previous success and make an even bigger movie than before, it's Nolan. I'm hoping he makes the next movie even bigger than TDK so that we can finally see Titanic knocked from it's throne. I want that to happen badly.

Ridley_Prime
lol I doubt a comic book movie will ever knock Titanic off its throne, but I could be wrong. How close did TDK come to doing that again?

Davis Bloome
Titanic: $1,842,879,955
The Dark Knight: $1,001,921,825

It would've needed over $800 million to have surpassed Titanic, but if the next one has numbers as impressive as TDK, it could very well do it. If B3 is a record breaker like TDK, then I'll go see it as many times as I can. With TDK, I only saw it twice in theaters and wanted to see it more but the opportunities didn't present themselves.

Ridley_Prime
Ah, yeah. Same here. Would've saw it more than twice myself if I could have.

But wow. TDK came a lot closer than I thought... That's amazing. thumb up

Davis Bloome
Indeed it is....that's an amazing feat all in itself.

But as I said, if anyone can duplicate or surpass their previous success, it's Nolan. I'll bet that once he gets better acclimated and takes a little break, he'll be able to come up with another amazing Batman movie.

DarthLazious
I can't wait for it to come out and I am hoping Bale will still be Batman because thats what ruined the other series was different castings for Batman.

Ridley_Prime
We could always just have George Clooney as the caped crusader again. dur

SelinaAndBruce
I doubt Batman 3 no matter how good it is will be perform better than the Dark Knight. I think the Ledger factor gave TDK the extra oomph

The Nuul
Yeah, B3 wont beat TDK because of Heath.

DarthLazious
True and if Clooney is ever becomes Batman agian I am finding another movie to watch that year.

BruceSkywalker
Originally posted by DarthLazious
True and if Clooney is ever becomes Batman agian I am finding another movie to watch that year.

that will never happen again

DarthLazious
God I hope not.

I think the villians for the next installment should be The Riddler and Catwoman and the title should be The Shadow Of The Bat.

Ridley_Prime
I'd still prefer Deadshot and/or Bane myself.

SelinaAndBruce
I want Hush, lol. Didn't he run the Joker out of town? That could take care of him

Mr Parker
Originally posted by Ridley_Prime
Was the insult really necessary?

That's how he ALWAYS is when people don't agree with him or he cant counter your points in a debate.He always insults them as you just witnessed on this thread.WHY he hasn't been banned by now is just unbelievable.

Michielster
I don't know if anyone has heard of this, but in the recent Humo (a Belgian magazine) There's a small interview with Michael Caine. Michael Cane says Nolan will be directing B3, but first he's doing a science-fiction movie with Leonardo DiCaprio: Inception, so it'll be a few years... He also says Riddler will be the villain.

lord xyz
Originally posted by Ridley_Prime
Was the insult really necessary? Yes. It was to add colour. doped

Originally posted by Mr Parker
That's how he ALWAYS is when people don't agree with him or he cant counter your points in a debate.He always insults them as you just witnessed on this thread.WHY he hasn't been banned by now is just unbelievable. *sigh* Hello Parker. Nice to see you're still wrong about everything you say.

Bat Dude
Originally posted by Michielster
I don't know if anyone has heard of this, but in the recent Humo (a Belgian magazine) There's a small interview with Michael Caine. Michael Cane says Nolan will be directing B3, but first he's doing a science-fiction movie with Leonardo DiCaprio: Inception, so it'll be a few years... He also says Riddler will be the villain.

I certainly hope he's not...

lord xyz
Originally posted by Bat Dude
I certainly hope he's not... Mee to, I actually don't like the riddler that much as a villain. Total contrast to the dark side of Batman.

Davis Bloome
I think Nolan would be very successful in making the Riddler a darker character that's more visually interesting to watch, but quite honestly I'm all for a return from the Joker.

Ridley_Prime
Originally posted by lord xyz
Yes. It was to add colour. doped

*sigh* Hello Parker. Nice to see you're still wrong about everything you say.
Or is he? confused Still don't think the insult was necessary, but whatever.

Moving on, I'm glad I'm not the only one who feels this way about the Riddler. Nigma always did come across as kind of a boring character to me. Really hope they have Bane, Deadshot, or someone awesome instead.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.