Legend of Zelda Spirit Tracks

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Nactous
http://www.nintendoeverything.com/?p=12940

THE JLRTENJAC
BLAST IT NAC! YOU GOT TO IT BEFORE ME!

Any way. I don't know what to think...

I am extrordinarily excited about the next Zelda game being announced... but I don't know about this train thing... I miss the horse.

WHAT AM I SAYING!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!

IT'S A NEW ZELDA GAME! I CAN'T WAIT!!!!!!

Happy Dance Happy Dance Happy Dance

Morridini
Darn it, I thought it was a new Wii Zelda at first...

First_Tsurugi06
Trains had to be done someday.

Something tells me they're gonna be making a habit of these particular style DS titles with more and more advanced technology in-game. Phantom Hourglass with steam boats, now Spirit Tracks with trains--I'll keep my eyes open for Ghastly Big Rigs come 2011.

General Kaliero
It really seems to me no different from Phantom Hourglass, it's simply on land instead of a collection of islands.

Nactous
I wonder if its the same Link?

ScreamPaste
..-.- I'm so sick of the toon look. So sick. I think I'm the last person who remembers how much WW's art design offended them.

Ushgarak
Last of the whiners? Doubt it, they are ten a penny.

'Offended'... geez...

THE JLRTENJAC
Originally posted by ScreamPaste
..-.- I'm so sick of the toon look. So sick. I think I'm the last person who remembers how much WW's art design offended them.

I still hate that design, but I have come to accept it. Atleast the entire series wasn't re-vamped into that style.

I still cringe when I think of the Re-deads in Wind Waker. they looked like retarted clown... things...

Originally posted by Nactous
I wonder if its the same Link?

Doubt it. Unless Tetra decided to truly claim her place as Princess Zelda. And even at that, I don't know why link would be bowing to her.

http://www.nintendoeverything.com/wp-content/uploads/2009/03/tracks-3.jpg

Personally, however. I think Nintendo needs to go back to the roots on the Zelda games. ALTTP, OOT, MM style stuff. I'm growing tired of this "innovative" stuff they are trying to pack into Zelda games, which are just not Zelda.

Teaser Trailer
OUWs0deZwWk

But either way, hearing that Zelda music again makes me happy. I'm just glad to be away from the great sea.

Nactous
Originally posted by THE JLRTENJAC
I still hate that design, but I have come to accept it. Atleast the entire series wasn't re-vamped into that style.

I still cringe when I think of the Re-deads in Wind Waker. they looked like retarted clown... things...

Doubt it. Unless Tetra decided to truly claim her place as Princess Zelda. And even at that, I don't know why link would be bowing to her.

http://www.nintendoeverything.com/wp-content/uploads/2009/03/tracks-3.jpg

Personally, however. I think Nintendo needs to go back to the roots on the Zelda games. ALTTP, OOT, MM style stuff. I'm growing tired of this "innovative" stuff they are trying to pack into Zelda games, which are just not Zelda.

Teaser Trailer
OUWs0deZwWk

But either way, hearing that Zelda music again makes me happy. I'm just glad to be away from the great sea.

I love how you mentioned MM as not being innovative. laughing

THE JLRTENJAC
I love how you mentioned MM as not being innovative. laughing

Quotes around the word innovative, man. Meaning adding stuff that really doesn't belong in Zelda... like oceans... and steam boats... and pirates...

The innovative stuff in MM fit into the series well.

Nactous
Quotes around the word innovative, man. Meaning adding stuff that really doesn't belong in Zelda... like oceans... and steam boats... and pirates...

The innovative stuff in MM fit into the series well.

Go back and say that in 2000

Kero_Co
I like cel-shaded zelda, and it's clear the reason for that is because everyone knows that the best way to take advantage of ds and wii graphics is artistic design whether than pure power. At the same time, a "celda" game on the DS confirms that one for the Wii will be more traditional in appearance. I thought twilight princess was a beautiful game, and I'd like to see how it looks were it actually made for the wii.

THE JLRTENJAC
Go back and say that in 2000

get me a time-machine. smile

Nactous
I will.

Nactous
And while your there save Bruce Wayne too.

THE JLRTENJAC
Ok

General Kaliero
Well, if nothing else, the new music sounds very nice.

THE JLRTENJAC
yes

Nactous
I like his appearance. just popping out from that train and all.

THE JLRTENJAC
hmm...

I still think it would have been beter to use the OOT style graphics for it. Get that cartoon crap outta there.

Zack Fair
I like Wind Waker's design. At first I hated it, but after I played the game it was awesome. Actually I like both styles.

Nactous
Originally posted by Zack Fair
I like Wind Waker's design. At first I hated it, but after I played the game it was awesome. Actually I like both styles.
I agree

ScreamPaste
WW was a great game, but the art style irks me to HELL.

also, steam engines? what happened to medieval era Zelda? If they give Link a gun I'll personally mail Shiggy a box of excrement.

Edit: as a side note, OoT Looked alot better than PH, so console power's not an excuse.

THE JLRTENJAC
I agree

I disagree.

WW was a great game, but the art style irks me to HELL.

also, steam engines? what happened to medieval era Zelda? If they give Link a gun I'll personally mail Shiggy a box of excrement.

Edit: as a side note, OoT Looked alot better than PH, so console power's not an excuse.

I thought it was just too childish. I mean Zelda was never an adult game, but Zelda appeals to both. WW style, I think, just takes it too far into the kids relm.

I also think that TP went to far toward the adult relm and that's how it lost alot of it's Zelda feel. However I still prefer it to both WW and PH. (though I like all three)

I have to admit, in Wind Waker, atleast the boats looked like they belonged in the time-period. PH's steam boat was pushing it, but I really don't know what to think about ST's train.

Every else about the game looks good so far... but the train seems to be pushing it... I... I just don't know what to think. (Though I'll still be preordering my copy and picking it up when it comes out. smile And playing it non-stop until I have beaten it.)

I just hope that Over-world travel isn't strictly train-driven. I like to explore.

ThunderGodEneru
I loved Windwaker personally, everything about it.

This could be alright I guess.

ScreamPaste
I'd like to point out OoT and MM were both more adult than TP. The original edition of OoT in the gold cart had red blood, which sprays everywhere when you stab Ganon in the face at the end. These were probably the best Zelda games ever in 3d.

WW was great, I just hate the Celda look, it's out of place.

ThunderGodEneru
Graphics virtually don't really mean a damn thing when it comes to making a good game IMO.

THE JLRTENJAC
I'd like to point out OoT and MM were both more adult than TP. The original edition of OoT in the gold cart had red blood, which sprays everywhere when you stab Ganon in the face at the end. These were probably the best Zelda games ever in 3d.

WW was great, I just hate the Celda look, it's out of place.

No, the concepts, ways people spoke and acted were more childish in OOT and MM. Especially MM. Red blood means nothing to whether or not the game is more adult.

And, look at the ratings between the 3 games. Where OOT and MM had an E rating, Twilight Princess had the T rating.

TP had more adult themes than OOT and MM.

Originally posted by ThunderGodEneru
Graphics virtually don't really mean a damn thing when it comes to making a good game IMO.

I couldn't agree more completely. Graphics are like ketchup. Food still tastes good without it, but it does enhance the experience many foods.

Originally posted by ThunderGodEneru
I loved Windwaker personally, everything about it.

This could be alright I guess.

I liked it. Didn't like the graphical style they chose, but it didn't really take from the game itself. Traveling the ocean got alittle boring after awhile... or annoying if those blasted sharks were attacking...

But I hate... HATE... HATE the Puppet Ganon battle. HATE IT... Though the Ganondorf battle did make up for it.

ScreamPaste
Graphics aren't important to an extent, there's a point where they effect your immersion, because Link looks like a power puff girl..

But yeah, I disagree, MM was alot darker than TP, and OoT had to be toned down for it's E rating, hence green blood and no chanting and such in the later editions.

Darth Jello
I don't really have a problem with the look, I just really didn't like the stylus controls with phantom hourglass and really hope they change that. I've already voiced that i'm one of the people that has his own timeline worked out and doesn't buy the split time line BS so from the looks of the game, the plot either takes place before Ocarina of Time or after Phantom Hourglass.

General Kaliero
Originally posted by Darth Jello
I don't really have a problem with the look, I just really didn't like the stylus controls with phantom hourglass and really hope they change that. I've already voiced that i'm one of the people that has his own timeline worked out and doesn't buy the split time line BS so from the looks of the game, the plot either takes place before Ocarina of Time or after Phantom Hourglass.
You just had to bring up the timeline. Well, I'm not taking the bait!

This has to be a new Link, for the record. Each Link gets two games. No Link has ever had more.

ThunderGodEneru
What makes you think that that can't change?

Darth Jello
my point was geared more towards the controls and how i hoped this game was more traditional then phantom. Hell, I liked Tingle's Balloon Fight more than Phantom Hourglass

THE JLRTENJAC
Graphics aren't important to an extent, there's a point where they effect your immersion, because Link looks like a power puff girl..

But yeah, I disagree, MM was alot darker than TP, and OoT had to be toned down for it's E rating, hence green blood and no chanting and such in the later editions.

I will admit, my parents never got me an N64, and so had to wait to play OOT and MM on the Game Cube, so I never got to play it as it was originally released.

I liked Tingle's Balloon Fight more than Phantom Hourglass

*shutters*

Originally posted by General Kaliero
You just had to bring up the timeline. Well, I'm not taking the bait!

This has to be a new Link, for the record. Each Link gets two games. No Link has ever had more.

It's obviously a new Link. What is shown in the trailer would not fit with any other Link.

... from the looks of the game, the plot either takes place before Ocarina of Time or after Phantom Hourglass.

I havn't seen enough information to try to place it in a timeline yet.

ScreamPaste
I have my own timeline that works with the split timeline theory, and my own personal reincarnation/recycled soul theory to explain why all the Links are so damn similiar. ..Except for the Toon Links, they're a seperate group entirely.

I've sorted all the Toon games, such as four swords, WW, Minish cap, PH, and such into the timeline without Link.

I also have a semi working theory that OoT Link actually got five games, which is the theory I apply less often...

I took the bait D: I'm a bad man.

THE JLRTENJAC
Not bad theroies though. I do think that there either has to be a split at the OOT timeline, or Link never truly returned to Hyrule after MM.

Nactous
They couldn't do any other visual approach besides WW on the DS. Everything else would be to complicated.

I agree it works.

THE JLRTENJAC
They couldn't do any other visual approach besides WW on the DS. Everything else would be to complicated.

I agree it works.

Why? OOT has basically the same graphics as Super Mario 64 and look at 64 DS.

http://www.yonixgames.com/Images/Post/Review-of-Super-Mario-DS-2-Mario-versions-side-by-side.jpg

And not only that, but they look beter on the DS. Why couldn't they have gone with an OOT style? Why would it be complicated?

http://images.eurogamer.net/assets/articles//a/8/1/3/7/3/a_med_tphg1.jpg.jpg

http://img.gamespot.com/gamespot/images/2003/screen2/197771_20030620_screen001.jpg

Nactous
Why? OOT has basically the same graphics as Super Mario 64 and look at 64 DS.

http://www.yonixgames.com/Images/Post/Review-of-Super-Mario-DS-2-Mario-versions-side-by-side.jpg

And not only that, but they look beter on the DS. Why couldn't they have gone with an OOT style? Why would it be complicated?

http://images.eurogamer.net/assets/articles//a/8/1/3/7/3/a_med_tphg1.jpg.jpg

http://img.gamespot.com/gamespot/images/2003/screen2/197771_20030620_screen001.jpg

What are you talking about!?!?! OoT was a landmark graphic approach. It shouldn't even be compared to Super Mario 64.

ScreamPaste
The DS is basicly a dual screened N64, tbh, theres no reason to deny us OoT style grafx

Nactous
And have them look painfully pixelated?

ThunderGodEneru
To be honest anyone who lets graphics ruin a game for them is not a real gamer.

THE JLRTENJAC
And have them look painfully pixelated?

And what reasoning do you have to say that it will be "painfully pixelated"?

Nactous
Bottom line, no it wont/shouldn't happen.

THE JLRTENJAC
And yet you don't give any reasons to support your argument... Do you even know why you think it shouldn't happen? Why it would be so pixelated?

Nactous
I don't know about you, but i wouldn't want to see my favorite pre 2003 game downsized, unlike you, I grew up with it. Somethings you just don't mess with.

Darth Jello
They're probably just doing the cell shaded thing cuz that's what's easy for the system, i'm not sure it's stylistic at this point. On GC it made sense because the bright and cheery animation contrasted with the extremely dark and depressing story that wind waker had. Back to Spirit Tracks, does anyone think Ganon will be in the game?

Nactous
They're probably just doing the cell shaded thing cuz that's what's easy for the system, i'm not sure it's stylistic at this point. On GC it made sense because the bright and cheery animation contrasted with the extremely dark and depressing story that wind waker had. Back to Spirit Tracks, does anyone think Ganon will be in the game?

I agree, it is easier on the system.

THE JLRTENJAC
I don't know about you, but i wouldn't want to see my favorite pre 2003 game downsized, unlike you, I grew up with it. Somethings you just don't mess with.

I'm not saying bring OOT onto the system, but graphics to that extent over Wind Waker? Yea, do that.

I dunno, this one may have it's own villan, which would stick to the concept for most of the hand held games

LA had the Nightmare
OOA had Veran
OOS had Onox
and PH had Bellum

Infact, the only one that didn't create it's own villan was MC with Vatti, but it took the character and gave him a completely un-expected backstory... well I mean when you were playing the game it was easy to figure out, but before the game came out I don't think anyone thought that Vatti was a Minish.

ScreamPaste
@TGE, debating grafx doesn't mean they ruin the game, I still play NES,SNES,N64, ect.. o_O

I do not like the art style of Spirit tracks, and it probably will be another one shot done under the name Zelda with no actual consequence to the canon.

THE JLRTENJAC
The more I look at this game, I think it'll be pretty cool. Still not sure about the train though...

I wonder if you will upgrade the train like you do the boat in PH.

ST GT Pop-block

Same trailer, but points out some interesting stuff.

http://www.gametrailers.com/player/47268.html

THE JLRTENJAC
Here's an interesting speculation about the plot that I found

In truth, it wouldn't surprise me. erm Or atleast a ploy to revive Ganon is some way.

THE JLRTENJAC
You know, the more I see of this game (as in the more times I watch the trailer smile) the more I like it. I am truly excrited about this game.

THE JLRTENJAC
Got some more info, nothing big but since there has been a drought of news pertaining to this game I thought I'd post this:

Spirit Tracks seeks aims for a wider age group
aaand... a bit more of the same.

Scythe
I'm excited about this, can't wait.

Darth Jello
I'm not saying bring OOT onto the system, but graphics to that extent over Wind Waker? Yea, do that.

I dunno, this one may have it's own villan, which would stick to the concept for most of the hand held games

LA had the Nightmare
OOA had Veran
OOS had Onox
and PH had Bellum

Infact, the only one that didn't create it's own villan was MC with Vatti, but it took the character and gave him a completely un-expected backstory... well I mean when you were playing the game it was easy to figure out, but before the game came out I don't think anyone thought that Vatti was a Minish.

Well the main villains of the oracle games were Twinrova and Ganon (which in my mind makes it a perfect sequel to adventure of link, but we'll not get into my contraversial timeline here), so Onox and Veran are just puppets of the true main villain so really, not counting the tingle games the only zelda games that did no have ganon as the main villain are LA, PH, TMC, and FS. I'd would like it if this game was an interquel to TMC and FS just to show how the four sword got cursed and more vaati or at least i hope it has a better villain than Bellum, that was lame.

Scythe
When is this game scheduled to come out?

THE JLRTENJAC
Well the main villains of the oracle games were Twinrova and Ganon (which in my mind makes it a perfect sequel to adventure of link, but we'll not get into my contraversial timeline here), so Onox and Veran are just puppets of the true main villain so really, not counting the tingle games the only zelda games that did no have ganon as the main villain are LA, PH, TMC, and FS. I'd would like it if this game was an interquel to TMC and FS just to show how the four sword got cursed and more vaati or at least i hope it has a better villain than Bellum, that was lame.

Yea, that is true about OOA and OOS. Because Koume and Kotake do indeed ressurect a mindless form of Ganon (As Link got in the way before they had a chance to fully ressurect Ganon) after you link the two games together.

And there is Majora's Mask which didn't have Ganon as a villian. It was instead, Majora's Mask. And many could argue that the main Villian of AOL was not Ganon either, since the game was about Ganon's minions trying to ressurect him, so though he was a large plot point, he couldn't really be consitered the villian as he was dead at the time. In which case the same thing could be argued about OOA and OOS, but atleast in OOA and OOS you do, indeed, fight Ganon in the end.

Originally posted by Scythe
When is this game scheduled to come out?

The computer at Game Stop tells me 12/1 (or atleast it did last I checked) I'd say that's not a final release because First of the month release dates are usually tentative, but I'd expect it before Christmas.

Scythe
The computer at Game Stop tells me 12/1 (or atleast it did last I checked) I'd say that's not a final release because First of the month release dates are usually tentative, but I'd expect it before Christmas.

Oh, thank you. I didn't actually expect it to come out this year.

Darth Jello
Based on the look of completion of the game and the time frame from when Phantom Hourglass came out, I'm guessing late September/Early October. with maybe an earlier release in Japan and Europe. Also I did forget Majora's mask, thank you for pointing that out.

THE JLRTENJAC
That's what fanboys are for. big grin

Scythe
So, will this be a Game all DS's can play. I was reading that there will be DSi only games in the future and it would suck if this game had functions only a DSi could do.

I honestly don't think this is the case, but I'm just curious.

THE JLRTENJAC
Really the only thing DSi's have that regular DS's don't is internet access and the DSiWare. The only DSi only games would be what you download of the DSiWare, I would think.

Scythe
Really the only thing DSi's have that regular DS's don't is internet access and the DSiWare. The only DSi only games would be what you download of the DSiWare, I would think.

Oh, that's cool. When I read that article, I started thinking that maybe down the line we might get games that use the camera function and whatnot that would only be DSi exclusive. I don't doubt that will happen, I can almost see it happening, but so far there only seems to be DSi only games that can be downloaded.

Still, I'm glad this Zelda game can be played on all DS's.

Ushgarak
They have confirmed there will be DSi only games.

Scythe
Originally posted by Ushgarak
They have confirmed there will be DSi only games.

Yeah, I thought so. Makes sense. Glad this game isn't one of them.

THE JLRTENJAC
Originally posted by Scythe
Oh, that's cool. When I read that article, I started thinking that maybe down the line we might get games that use the camera function and whatnot that would only be DSi exclusive. I don't doubt that will happen, I can almost see it happening, but so far there only seems to be DSi only games that can be downloaded.

Still, I'm glad this Zelda game can be played on all DS's.

Ah, good point. I didn't think of the cameras.

Mandrag Ganon
cj5DHUtIUWQ

Another Trailer. Hmm... Link with a whip, just like Indiana Jones would have done. big grin

Mandrag Ganon
Clicking on this liks will bring you untold fortune and wisdom... or a short article about Spirit Tracks...

MooCowofJustice
The Whip looks to be an improvised Grappling Hook, and that's about it. But still, it's pretty cool.

The Train...ugh...the train just ruins the whole thing for me.

Mandrag Ganon
Originally posted by MooCowofJustice
The Whip looks to be an improvised Grappling Hook, and that's about it. But still, it's pretty cool.

The Train...ugh...the train just ruins the whole thing for me.

I don't know, I'm gonna hold out and see how it works.

Mandrag Ganon
New video about how Princess Zelda will play into this game.

http://www.gametrailers.com/video/exclusive-zeldas-zelda-spirit/58651

This game is shaping up to be a really interesting game.

Scythe
Cool, cool.

Darth Jello
Just reserved my copy. Really really hope they fixed the controls. Honestly though, I don't know what I'm looking forward to more, Spirit Tracks or Castlevania: The Adventure ReBirth

Weltall
Really looking forward to this game. It's looking to be one of the DS's very best.

Mandrag Ganon
Just reserved my copy. Really really hope they fixed the controls. Honestly though, I don't know what I'm looking forward to more, Spirit Tracks or Castlevania: The Adventure ReBirth

From what I've heard, it's the same controls. Though they didn't bother me too much in Phantom Hourglass, once I got used to them.

I couldn't help but notice that the appearance of the whip had been changed from the way it looked in the first trailer.

Darth Jello
Originally posted by Mandrag Ganon
From what I've heard, it's the same controls. Though they didn't bother me too much in Phantom Hourglass, once I got used to them.

I couldn't help but notice that the appearance of the whip had been changed from the way it looked in the first trailer.

I don't care what Nintendo says, both the wii and the DS is just harder for lefties.

Anyway, even though I'm getting it on the day it comes out, I probably won't be the first person to beat it. So, once one of you does, would you mind pming me or posting a spoiler tag about whether the villain is some demon named Mallificus or whatever the current press releases are saying or if it really is ganon?

Mandrag Ganon
I don't care what Nintendo says, both the wii and the DS is just harder for lefties.

Anyway, even though I'm getting it on the day it comes out, I probably won't be the first person to beat it. So, once one of you does, would you mind pming me or posting a spoiler tag about whether the villain is some demon named Mallificus or whatever the current press releases are saying or if it really is ganon?

I'm picking it up after my exams today, and may have it beaten thursday since I have a 6-hour period of nothing between exams that day. I don't know who the villian is, I have read that Chancellor Cole (the floating clown-demon looking thing) is trying to revive Malladus (the train thing.) but he is only the harbinger of the sealed evil. How ever I have also heard that Malladus ruled over the land prior to the events of the game.

My guess is the final villian will be Malladus. I have to admit, the character who interests me the most is Byrne.

http://images1.wikia.nocookie.net/zelda/images/4/46/Byrne.png

Darth Jello
The weird thing is (and again, I don't want to start any fights and debates), every game that has been released since the Oracles has reinforced and fit into my "wrong" conception of the plot/timeline of the series and from what I hear, this one's no different.

Mandrag Ganon
The weird thing is (and again, I don't want to start any fights and debates), every game that has been released since the Oracles has reinforced and fit into my "wrong" conception of the plot/timeline of the series and from what I hear, this one's no different.

I have to admit, I've forgotten your timeline theory... or... I've never heard it... either way I'd like to see your views on it. smile

Getting good reviews

9.5 on IGN
8 out of 10 on Game Informer
A- on 1up
to name a few

I watched the opening scene a few minutes ago on 1up.com and I just can't wait to pick the game up after my next exam...

Kotaku has a nice review on it aswell. http://kotaku.com/5420647/the-legend-of-zelda-spirit-tracks-review-nice-one

Darth Jello
Responded in PM to avoid bitching and fighting. Typically discussing a zelda timeline in a public forum elicits the kind of conflict that you get by saying things like "I'm glad the Beatles broke up" or "I just put it in your mother's butt dry".

Darth Jello
So initial impressions. It's still a bit uncomfortable since visually, even with the lefty setting this game was definitely made for a right handed person forcing me to switch which makes me suck slightly more. Big improvement on the sensitivity and way to pull off certain moves. I like how I can roll without angrily scribbling all over the touch screen.

Mandrag Ganon
So initial impressions. It's still a bit uncomfortable since visually, even with the lefty setting this game was definitely made for a right handed person forcing me to switch which makes me suck slightly more. Big improvement on the sensitivity and way to pull off certain moves. I like how I can roll without angrily scribbling all over the touch screen.

Yea, I'm right-handed so the controls don't bother me in the least.

I really like the use of the Mic for items like the Spirit Flute and the Whirlwind. I really like the spirit flute, a far more interactive instrument than the Ocarina of Time was, hell, I spent 20 minutes trying to play the Zelda theme on it yesterday. I am also looking forward to trying the 4-player battle with some friends some time soon.

The fact that Niko is still alive still bugs me. Since this game takes place at least 100 years after PH, Niko is old... I mean, hell, what does it take to kill that guy...

Darth Jello
There's a dark implication throughout all the games that Link tends to die pretty young anyway. Every single one of them is an orphan.

Mandrag Ganon
There's a dark implication throughout all the games that Link tends to die pretty young anyway. Every single one of them is an orphan.

Well, we don't know who his parents are in the first Zelda, he might have been a run-away. stick out tongue

But, yea there always has been somewhat of a shroud of death that seems to follow Link, Especially in OOT, where it talks about his Mother leaving him with the Deku Tree.

Anyway, I'm just glad the post men stopped reading my letters out loud... that was just an invasion of privacy. smile

Darth Jello
I think the trauma of being orphans and child heroes gets to the Links. After saving the kingdom and banging out a kid with Malon or Anju or whomever, the all succumb to PTSD and start abusing chu jelly as a coping mechanism. They eventually die of overdoses or in violent arguments with their wives who abandon the kids and join Gerudos.

Mandrag Ganon
laughing out loud But we all know that Chu Jelly is not an abusable substance. It's that Chateau Romani you've gotta worry about.

Darth Jello
Three jars of that and you'll be trying to go back in time to your youth by sticking your master sword in Zelda's pedestal.

Mandrag Ganon
I've just gotten into the third temple (the trip to it was a blast) and up to this point it is clearly the superior of the two DS Zelda games.

Scythe
Amazing game, loving every bit of it.

Mandrag Ganon
Just beat it, and loved every second of it. the only real problem I had with it what that Zelda stole your bow in the final battle against Maladus. I am tired of Zelda always stealing my blasted bow.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.