Crash Override - Oracle vs. Sage

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

id369
Hackers battle, who takes it?

The Nuul
HACK THE PLANET!!!!

No Acid Burn?

As for the thread, Sage wins.

iceman24567
Sage wins

LDHZenkai
Originally posted by The Nuul
HACK THE PLANET!!!!

No Acid Burn?

As for the thread, Sage wins.
I think Crash Override is actually Zero Cool and Sage is Acid Burn.

id369
Originally posted by LDHZenkai
I think Crash Override is actually Zero Cool and Sage is Acid Burn. Then who would Oracle be? Cereal Killer?

Charlotte DeBel
Is Sage allowed to use her cyberglasses with visual interface (thing that made many people to mistake her for actual technopath) or both are given the same set of tech?

If 1st variant than Sage wins (sadly, since I love Babs really much, she's my favourite DCU female- too bad her current mini treates her like sh*t), if second..then probably stalemate.

The thing that Sage isn't an actual technopath but has brain working like computer works to Sage's advantage. Babs has PWNed actual technopaths in cyberduels but that was with prep.

Sage might be less skilled of the two but she has "universal interface" standart equipment and thinks faster (aside from photographic memory Babs' brain is the same as one of the regular human).

Most likely Sage like 7\10.

id369

Charlotte DeBel
Make it Babs from BoP 70-83 (with active strain of Brainiac virus giving her mental interface with computers) and then we'll have a fight of pretty much equal individuals.
In that case, more skilled one wins. And in terms of pure skill in hacking (not gadget-savy one) well-written Babs wins over Sage, still close one, though.

guy222
sage

Enyalus
Originally posted by Charlotte DeBel
Make it Babs from BoP 70-83 (with active strain of Brainiac virus giving her mental interface with computers) and then we'll have a fight of pretty much equal individuals.

Mmm...Benes-drawn Barbara for the win...

*drool*

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.