up all nite

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

BillyJeans28
has anyone heard of this show? it said to be another entertainment tonight and tmz put together...people like magic johnson and nikki reed are in it, seem pretty interesting...i'd prolly consider watching it

BillyJeans28
just an update...so there was an older version of up all nite...and whoopi goldberg was in it i believe...but im still clueless in what this tv show is about

supersyd
Originally posted by BillyJeans28
just an update...so there was an older version of up all nite...and whoopi goldberg was in it i believe...but im still clueless in what this tv show is about

What?? I thought I'd heard about the new show Up All Nite, but I had no idea it was based on an old Whoopi Goldberg show... Are you sure about that??

BillyJeans28
no not really haha but i looked up Up All Nite and whoppi goldberg came up so i thot it had some relevance to it but i guess not, but i know there was an old Up All Nite show but i think it was Up All NIte USA but idk haha

supersyd
no not really haha but i looked up Up All Nite and whoppi goldberg came up so i thot it had some relevance to it but i guess not, but i know there was an old Up All Nite show but i think it was Up All NIte USA but idk haha

Oh are you talking about this site?

UpAllNite

They have a countdown to the launch date, and I found this video from the auditions too! http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=g7mtphF5zzM

BillyJeans28
yea thats the one im talking about, its pretty cool too im going to enter myself in one of the contest and win a free phone...holler

supersyd
yea thats the one im talking about, its pretty cool too im going to enter myself in one of the contest and win a free phone...holler

Oh really? Wait, how do you win a phone? I want one!!!

supersyd
Hey, this show finally aired on TV last night at like 1! Did anyone watch it?

BillyJeans28
when did it air? i didnt even know they were airing already i was thinking it was still in the process of being made

supersyd
when did it air? i didnt even know they were airing already i was thinking it was still in the process of being made

Um... *points at post directly above yours*

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.