Who Conquered America?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

The MadParty
Read as written,answer in your own words and definition.

Quiero Mota
White people.

Burning thought
I dont understand what you mean...

Shakyamunison
Originally posted by The MadParty

Queen to bishop 3

The MadParty
Originally posted by Shakyamunison
Queen to bishop 3 Best answer

jaden101
McDonalds

Darth Macabre
The land of America? The Dinosaurs.

Mairuzu
Originally posted by jaden101
McDonalds okay, i give up

im not gonna find a better answer than this

Robtard
The Jews.

ItsRambo
the new world order

ArgyleSocker
White people

Robtard
Depending on the definition of "conquered", it was really Asiatic nomads who first conquered the Americas. So stop hating of 'whitey'.

Symmetric Chaos
Me.

Mairuzu
will smith

Jayrock205
Originally posted by jaden101
McDonalds

Agreed.

jinXed by JaNx
Banks, lawyers and lobbyists

siriuswriter
the ice age.

occultdestroyer
The British people

jinXed by JaNx
I thought America messed those people up

occultdestroyer
Americans were originally aboriginal, Red Indians so we call them.

It was the British people who messed them up.

Deja~vu
Yourapeein-zz

Scarlet Fox
Who Conquered America?

Minorities. Or at least they will soon. O.O

Deja~vu
In the beginning it were the minorities. The people with the guns believing that you could put a price on land which all enjoy.

Final Blaxican
Originally posted by Quiero Mota
White people.

Deja~vu
Pale faced people.

White man takeum land...no smokem peace pipe...bad

jinXed by JaNx
Originally posted by occultdestroyer
Americans were originally aboriginal, Red Indians so we call them.

It was the British people who messed them up.

oh, i thought you were talking about those stupid red coats wink

WhoopeeDee

Microsoft.

occultdestroyer
Originally posted by Quiero Mota
White people.
and Lil Wayne

dadudemon
Humans.

I win. no expression

Wild Shadow
europeans

dadudemon
Originally posted by Wild Shadow
europeans

Europoopins. no expression

Wild Shadow
Originally posted by dadudemon
Europoopins. no expression

you know the funny looking ppl whose genepool had shank so much that it had started showing both physical and mentally. stick out tongue

you know big ears, big teeth and they talk funny.tongue

Bicnarok
Overweight people. (fat gits)

jinXed by JaNx
Originally posted by Bicnarok

consumerism

I think you're right, but theres something deeper there, as well.

GODDAMN MACHINE mad

dadudemon
Originally posted by jinXed by JaNx
consumerism

I think you're right, but theres something deeper there, as well.

GODDAMN MACHINE mad

I was thinking this morning on the way to work....

Why do people say it isn't the fault of the fatso, but it is the fault of consumerism/the environment that fatso is in.

Why can't it be the fault of the fatass?

"OOOHHH! They can't help it. The pschological...bla bla...and the genetic predispo...bla bla bla."

GTFO with that crap.

Constant twinkie to mouth = fat

How is it anybody's problem but the fatso's? You can't blame this on anyone.

So..check it...this one time...I didn't work out for a month, and I ate like crap because I didn't feel like making time to eat right because of school...and then I got fat. Then, I realized a problem, and I chose to get rid of that fat. The end. no expression

Then, there's those fatasses who know they are a fatass for not exercising OR eating right. Those are some of my favorite people. big grin

Symmetric Chaos
Problem is there is a subset of people out there who really can't control their weight erm

dadudemon
Originally posted by Symmetric Chaos
Problem is there is a subset of people out there who really can't control their weight erm

Indeed. They really can't control their weight. (This is deceptive.) But...they really can. They just lack will power. They are certainly intelligent enough. Change has to come from within before it can physically manifest. Still no pity.

Even the "medical condition" excuses are not excuses enough. Seriously. no expression Does a person with really really bad asthma make it a point to run around really fast and expose themselves to things that cause the flare ups? So why do those physically predisposed to gaining excess bodyfat not take the appropriate precauctions?

I will never feel sorry for a fat person who says that they can't loose weight if they tried. On the same note, I high five the fat person who says he or she doesn't give a ****. (Until they have medical problems that a protion of my taxes go towards paying for. no expression )

Deano
the queen runs america

THE JLRTENJAC

James Potter

Wild Shadow
i here that being fat is a sigh of wealth it is a form of evolution to entice the opposite sex for mating. roll eyes (sarcastic)

Symmetric Chaos
i here that being fat is a sigh of wealth it is a form of evolution to entice the opposite sex for mating. roll eyes (sarcastic)

It was. Not anymore.

Wild Shadow
It was. Not anymore.

then explain why my last girl left me for a fat guy when i was athletically build with a six pack. confused

Symmetric Chaos
then explain why my last girl left me for a fat guy when i was athletically build with a six pack. confused

She's an exception.
He's rich.
You're a jerk.

Wild Shadow
She's an exception.
He's rich.
You're a jerk.

your pretty good he is rich and i am a jerk to ppl unless they are good looking or i can benefit from it. also he is a jerk and worse then me.

Bicnarok

maybe he had a large pounding tool.

jaden101
Originally posted by Bicnarok

That was kind of the point I was making with my McDonalds comment. Apparently it was just too subtle for all the...nice people on this forum.

dadudemon

It is not only about looks. (especially with women)

jinXed by JaNx
I was thinking this morning on the way to work....

Why do people say it isn't the fault of the fatso, but it is the fault of consumerism/the environment that fatso is in.

Why can't it be the fault of the fatass?

"OOOHHH! They can't help it. The pschological...bla bla...and the genetic predispo...bla bla bla."

GTFO with that crap.

Constant twinkie to mouth = fat

How is it anybody's problem but the fatso's? You can't blame this on anyone.

So..check it...this one time...I didn't work out for a month, and I ate like crap because I didn't feel like making time to eat right because of school...and then I got fat. Then, I realized a problem, and I chose to get rid of that fat. The end. no expression

Then, there's those fatasses who know they are a fatass for not exercising OR eating right. Those are some of my favorite people. big grin

No, i agree, partner but have you been to a grocery store recently? Other than the produce and meat sections the rest of the store is dedicated to what....,Processed and refined garbage. Just TRASH!!! Then, if you decide that "ok, i'm gonna eat healthy, i'm just going to stick with veggies, fruits and meats (optional). You have to be lucky enough to find a grocer that hosts an organic fruit and veggie section as well as free range meats. Otherwise, you're still dealing with growth hormones, pesticides, fruits and veggies grown in sewage and lord knows what else.

WE as a people are herded around and told where to shop and what to eat. Yes, it is everyones responsibility to take care of themselves but look at the fukkin world. Can you really people letting themselves go? They have so much to work against. Not only do they have a Government and secret societies working against them but they also have people the fellow man working against them. We are so fukkin rude to one another anymore it isn't even funny. It's disgusting how we treat each other in this world.

So, yeah, it's very easy to lose track of your physical fitness in this society. Some people have to juggle family and a piece of shit job so, yeah they end up eating that garbage from the grocery stores. The stuff that comes from boxes and cans and deep frozen packages. Why? Becuase it is easy and compared to the shit that people have to put up with on a daily basis it's easy to understand why someone doesn't want to take the time to be diligent with their eating styles.

How about, instead of deciding who is to blame we try to start doing something about this and help other people as much as we possibly can? That won't work though because we don't live as a community any longer. We don't even live as a family anymore. Do you realize that? Do you understand how much family values have changed in this world? What ever, i'm rambling...,sorry wink

Wild Shadow
It is not only about looks. (especially with women)

stupid complicated women. confused whatever happen to the nice dumb as dirt blond hair blue eyes women that are just happy being with some who is just as attractive.

nowadays you see ppl dating ppl beneath one anothers standards it just aint right.

miss being young when life was simpler.

dadudemon
No, i agree, partner but have you been to a grocery store recently? Other than the produce and meat sections the rest of the store is dedicated to what....,Processed and refined garbage. Just TRASH!!!

I eat all of that stuff too. You have to work hard in order to consume all of those calories.

Then, if you decide that "ok, i'm gonna eat healthy, i'm just going to stick with veggies, fruits and meats (optional).

It should be lean meats with fruits and vegetables. ..but that's not everything. You can also incorporate junk food into your diet and actually lose weight!

You have to be lucky enough to find a grocer that hosts an organic fruit and veggie section as well as free range meats.

Indeed. Organic produce is certainly better than mass produced genetic monsters that are all too common. The natural produce usually tastes better anyway. Take THAT big business.

Otherwise, you're still dealing with growth hormones, pesticides, fruits and veggies grown in sewage and lord knows what else.

EXACTLY! big grin

WE as a people are herded around and told where to shop and what to eat.

And some advertisements can be overwhelmingly enticing. No arguments there.

Yes, it is everyones responsibility to take care of themselves but look at the fukkin world. Can you really people letting themselves go?

Yes. I really can blame them. I didn't put the double stuff oreos and bacon into their mouth. They did. BTW, I eat both of those items and enjoy them quite a bit. big grin

They have so much to work against.

Not really. All they have to do is work out enough to justify the calories. If they were swimming 5 miles a day or something like that, they could certainly eat as much as they wanted. (I said swimming because it is easier on the joints than say, running.)

Not only do they have a Government and secret societies working against them but they also have people the fellow man working against them. We are so fukkin rude to one another anymore it isn't even funny. It's disgusting how we treat each other in this world.

laughing

Here's the problem: Everyone still has a choice and almost all humans are more than intelligent enough to know what they should and shouldn't do for their health. They just choose not to. It isn't the man keeping them down, it is themselves.

I have very few problems with a fatass when he or she lives by, "I just don't a ****." My really complaint are those who think it is some else's fault.

So, yeah, it's very easy to lose track of your physical fitness in this society. Some people have to juggle family and a piece of shit job so, yeah they end up eating that garbage from the grocery stores.

You, sir, are correct. It only took a month for me to grow a little belly of fattiness when I stopped working out. Not to mention all the muscle I lost.

The stuff that comes from boxes and cans and deep frozen packages. Why? Becuase it is easy and compared to the shit that people have to put up with on a daily basis it's easy to understand why someone doesn't want to take the time to be diligent with their eating styles.

Indeed. You'd think that they would realize that they needed to be more responsible by...you know, turning the TV off and preparing their meals the night before. Hell, they don't even have to do that. They could take the time the night before to prepare their food while watching TV. no expression

How about, instead of deciding who is to blame we try to start doing something about this and help other people as much as we possibly can?

I do. Every chance I get I tell others to stop blaming things except for themselves. Then I use that Zen quote (change from within, etc.) I offer health advice to anyone for free as well.

I will still continue to point out that the fault is the individual's and no one else's. But it isn't necessary to do for those fatties who openly admit it and could care less.

That won't work though because we don't live as a community any longer. We don't even live as a family anymore. Do you realize that? Do you understand how much family values have changed in this world? What ever, i'm rambling...,sorry wink

I do realize that.

Do you realize that there hundreds of thousands to even millions of virtual communities now? I used this forum (both versions intended) to point out the fatty thing. I actually am planning a documentary (a year or two..or 5) that comprises these very same ideals and then some. (A film can be the foundations for another community, too.) I would love to make a documentary about his. It would be great! ....now to find a producer...

Burning thought
Well on the view of the country years ago then the British conquered it, then unfortunatley the British kicked the British out with the help of the rest of the countries enemies.....

dadudemon
Originally posted by Burning thought
Well on the view of the country years ago then the British conquered it, then unfortunatley the British kicked the British out with the help of the rest of the countries enemies.....

With just a little help, you mean? wink

Burning thought
I wouldnt call the French and the spanish, some of the strongest other powers in the world at the time as "little help" unless you were jokeing in which case Ime sorry.

dadudemon
Originally posted by Burning thought
I wouldnt call the French and the spanish, some of the strongest other powers in the world at the time as "little help" unless you were jokeing in which case Ime sorry.

Research a bit and then you'll get what I mean. yes

Robtard

I'm guessing you're a latent homosexual, with your choice of avatars and she picked up on it.

Then again, she could just be a chub-chaser, prefers fatty man-**** slapping against her than a hard chiseled chest (btw, if either of those comments/descriptions gave you wood, see my first response).

dadudemon
Originally posted by Robtard
I'm guessing you're a latent homosexual, with your choice of avatars and she picked up on it.

Then again, she could just be a chub-chaser, prefers fatty man-**** slapping against her than a hard chiseled chest (btw, if either of those comments/descriptions gave you wood, see my first response).

fatty man-food?.....??????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????

????????????

?

Robtard
fatty man-food?.....??????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????

First and third letter are the same, middle is a vowel and it's plural.

*Cues Jeopardy music*

Mairuzu
OTF

Symmetric Chaos
That's not plural at all. Nor are the first and third letters the same.

Mairuzu
you knew

Doom and Gloom
Humans

dadudemon
Originally posted by Doom and Gloom
Humans

Damn. Very intelligent post. You're one awesome dude. 313

Mairuzu
Dadudemon

oh, i thought we were talking about my heart 131

dadudemon
Originally posted by Mairuzu
Dadudemon

oh, i thought we were talking about my heart 131

Damn, I'm confused now.

*goes to the back room and only a bubbling gurgle sound can be heard for 10 seconds straight*

That's better. stoned

Doom and Gloom
Damn. Very intelligent post. You're one awesome dude. 313

Well, what do you want? Humans have pretty much overrun and infested most of the world except Antarctica and a few remote islands at the polar extremes.

Deja~vu
Okay, the real truth. The elitists.

jinXed by JaNx
I eat all of that stuff too. You have to work hard in order to consume all of those calories.

It should be lean meats with fruits and vegetables. ..but that's not everything. You can also incorporate junk food into your diet and actually lose weight!

Indeed. Organic produce is certainly better than mass produced genetic monsters that are all too common. The natural produce usually tastes better anyway. Take THAT big business.

EXACTLY! big grin

And some advertisements can be overwhelmingly enticing. No arguments there.

Yes. I really can blame them. I didn't put the double stuff oreos and bacon into their mouth. They did. BTW, I eat both of those items and enjoy them quite a bit. big grin

Not really. All they have to do is work out enough to justify the calories. If they were swimming 5 miles a day or something like that, they could certainly eat as much as they wanted. (I said swimming because it is easier on the joints than say, running.)

laughing

Here's the problem: Everyone still has a choice and almost all humans are more than intelligent enough to know what they should and shouldn't do for their health. They just choose not to. It isn't the man keeping them down, it is themselves.

I have very few problems with a fatass when he or she lives by, "I just don't a ****." My really complaint are those who think it is some else's fault.

You, sir, are correct. It only took a month for me to grow a little belly of fattiness when I stopped working out. Not to mention all the muscle I lost.

Indeed. You'd think that they would realize that they needed to be more responsible by...you know, turning the TV off and preparing their meals the night before. Hell, they don't even have to do that. They could take the time the night before to prepare their food while watching TV. no expression

I do. Every chance I get I tell others to stop blaming things except for themselves. Then I use that Zen quote (change from within, etc.) I offer health advice to anyone for free as well.

I will still continue to point out that the fault is the individual's and no one else's. But it isn't necessary to do for those fatties who openly admit it and could care less.

I do realize that.

Do you realize that there hundreds of thousands to even millions of virtual communities now? I used this forum (both versions intended) to point out the fatty thing. I actually am planning a documentary (a year or two..or 5) that comprises these very same ideals and then some. (A film can be the foundations for another community, too.) I would love to make a documentary about his. It would be great! ....now to find a producer...

I didn't mean to insinuate that you, personally, are an insensitive person. I'm assuming you realized this because i know it can be hard to interpret inflections on internet forums laughing out loud
I'm in complete agreement with all of your rebuttals. Although, i do believe that eating junk in general is just a poor decision. Of course, you could eat nothing but 2000 calories worth of cake for a week and you can still lose weight. I wasn't trying to convey that it's not ultimately up to the individual to avoid the middle aisle's in the grocery store because it is.
Obviously, if you are overweight and unhealthy from being so, you are responsible for that. Yeah, personal responsibility, honesty and self awareness are key staples that seem to be missing anymore. There are, however many things that are out of our control. Such as the crap like, fluoridated water, aspertame, MSG, pesticides, steroids etc... All of these things are not the fault of the average consumer.
If you can't identify the ingredient you shouldn't induce it on a regular basis. We are in the midst of an epidemic of cancer and Autism. This is due to the things we put in our bodies, knowingly and unknowingly. I guess what i'm trying to say, it's no one persons fault that obesity too has become an epidemic. We are all to blame.
I'm well aware of the virtual communities, but that shouldn't even be compared to the physical brother and sisterhood's we share in each others presence. It won't be long before we won't even have the option of the virtual world to reach out from. Things are quickly coming to a head in this country. It's just a shame that we might lose the ability to think for ourselves soon because i think things were actually starting to change laughing out loud
What else do you think can be done to help stop this plague of physical inactivity and spiritual and mental impairment? You should really pursue making a documentary. wink

Deja~vu
Money and goods control everything. It's that simple.

ATX/UT ND Money
BANKERS

janey815
the white people from europe

lord xyz
Nobody.

dadudemon
Originally posted by Doom and Gloom
Well, what do you want? Humans have pretty much overrun and infested most of the world except Antarctica and a few remote islands at the polar extremes.

Dude...I was saying you're smart n'stuff because I said the very same thing, earlier in the threads.

Humans.

I win. no expression

See? big grin

I didn't mean to insinuate that you, personally, are an insensitive person.

Oh, no, dude....I am an insensitive person about some things. I wouldn't be offended in the least.

I'm in complete agreement with all of your rebuttals. Although, i do believe that eating junk in general is just a poor decision. Of course, you could eat nothing but 2000 calories worth of cake for a week and you can still lose weight. I wasn't trying to convey that it's not ultimately up to the individual to avoid the middle aisle's in the grocery store because it is.

True. I think junk food also has it's place in a diet sans trans-fatty acids...as those can't be can't be considered positive no matter the perspective employed. Junk food can be used to an advantage in a diet that has a focus on losing body fat.

Obviously, if you are overweight and unhealthy from being so, you are responsible for that. Yeah, personal responsibility, honesty and self awareness are key staples that seem to be missing anymore. There are, however many things that are out of our control. Such as the crap like, fluoridated water, aspertame, MSG, pesticides, steroids etc... All of these things are not the fault of the average consumer.
If you can't identify the ingredient you shouldn't induce it on a regular basis. We are in the midst of an epidemic of cancer and Autism. This is due to the things we put in our bodies, knowingly and unknowingly. I guess what i'm trying to say, it's no one persons fault that obesity too has become an epidemic. We are all to blame.
I'm well aware of the virtual communities, but that shouldn't even be compared to the physical brother and sisterhood's we share in each others presence. It won't be long before we won't even have the option of the virtual world to reach out from. Things are quickly coming to a head in this country. It's just a shame that we might lose the ability to think for ourselves soon because i think things were actually starting to change laughing out loud

It's unfortunate that even in this information age, people still, fully informed make poor decisions for themselves. This isn't limited to just food choices...but financial, relationship, education, etc.

Sucks. I hate it that there's a world out there full of stupid people.

What else do you think can be done to help stop this plague of physical inactivity and spiritual and mental impairment? You should really pursue making a documentary. wink

I am. I spoke about it in detail to Bards. It was recieved well, on the whole, by him. That gives me hope because he's honest and critical...If it sucks, he'll tell ya.

The documentary will be partially about how one can lose fat and gain muscle while eating at McDonald's and about fatasses blaming everyone but themselves and other things. It is the anti-supersize me film. I've got just about everything planned out for this documentary...almost nothing left to plan. I should put it all to paper, present it to McDonald's to fund me, and find a film crew. big grin

leonheartmm
a bunch of arseholes.

leonheartmm
and i mean that literally, a bunch of ugly anuses just started coming off a wooden ship one day, usually not wearing much, and the local indians were like WTF?!!! and they wud just swallow the heads of any resistant indians or fart on their faces. they hated jiranamo cause he used big feathery butt plugs against em, screaming before he ran and plunged each one in. then arseholes wearing red coats on their cheeks started coming in and a contest of holes followed, all because a lone anus once set out with a limited supply of rectally administered drugs on a wooden ship to sale around the world.

Deja~vu
Who conquered America? The money hungry greedy and power hungry ones. Otherwise it was already a place where people lived and at the same time there was not any peace. There were infractions against each other. It was the same in Europe and Africa amongst others. Same, same, all the same.

Symmetric Chaos
"Native" Americans.

lil bitchiness
The French.

GCG
Originally posted by lil bitchiness
The French.

crylaugh0

Jack Daniels
Queeq

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.