John Preston(Equilibrium) vs. Agent 47(Hitman) & Leon(The Professional)

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

six6six
Cleric vs. 2 of the best Professional Hitmen:

-Battle takes place in an abandoned 10 story building.

-Weapons consist of guns and/or knives/swords they had in the film.

-No prep time, so no time for setting up any traps, just guns and knives/swords

LDHZenkai
Originally posted by six6six
Cleric vs. 2 of the best Professional Hitmen:

-Battle takes place in an abandoned 10 story building.

-Weapons consist of guns and/or knives/swords they had in the film.

-No prep time, so no time for setting up any traps, just guns and knives/swords
Cleric can take out like 20 people in a closed room while they're shooting at him. I'm going with the Cleric on this one.

Messahi
Originally posted by LDHZenkai
Cleric can take out like 20 people in a closed room while they're shooting at him. I'm going with the Cleric on this one.

Word. In the dark too O.O

dadudemon
Preston wins, big time.

There's a reason Equilibrium is one of my top 3 favorite movies. wink

Mairuzu
Originally posted by dadudemon
Preston wins, big time.

There's a reason Equilibrium is one of my top 3 favorite movies. wink hell yes

preston vs vash the stampede? 131

dadudemon
Originally posted by Mairuzu
hell yes

preston vs vash the stampede? 131

ooo

Damn.

hmm..

Well, I would think it would be Vash. Vash showed absurdly quick movement and rediculously advanced projectile modifiction...And...he likes bewbz like me. big grin

Mairuzu
and donuts!

jinXed by JaNx
Originally posted by LDHZenkai

jinXed by JaNx
you should make another one but do teams and add Elektra on the opposite team as Preston. That would even the odds a bit. smile

Robtard
Preston wins, big time.

There's a reason Equilibrium is one of my top 3 favorite movies. wink

Agreed.

Because you have a quasi-homosexual attraction to Christian Bale, like Bardock42 does?

Mairuzu
I know I do.

dadudemon
Originally posted by Robtard
Agreed.

Because you have a quasi-homosexual attraction to Christian Bale, like Bardock42 does?

They could have chosen Mickey Roarke and I would still feel the same...as long as good old Mickey pulled of those action sequences just as nicely...you vanity fair reader you. big grin

Robtard
Originally posted by Mairuzu
I know I do.

Can't blame you.

Robtard
They could have chosen Mickey Roarke and I would still feel the same...as long as good old Mickey pulled of those action sequences just as nicely...you vanity fair reader you. big grin

Funny, of all the actors, you choose a bisexual with an ass fetish, interesting.

dadudemon
Originally posted by Robtard
Funny, of all the actors, you choose a bisexual with an ass fetish, interesting.

My bad. I didn't know. no expression

I was just thinking of one of the ugliest white trash actors in Hollywood*. Funny how you would know that about him, though....

* I think he's cool and down to earth, though.

jinXed by JaNx
Russel Crowe would so fuk up C-Bales stuff.

smokin'

LDHZenkai
oh vash vs preston...vash. Shooting him hasn't been shown to kill him!!! And he has that angel arm.

Mairuzu
I was thinking about leaving the angel arm out of it since Vash doesn't want to kill anyone.

omgchos
cept for gato....

Rogue Jedi
Um.....Leon is a master of stealth.

jaden101
Is this "John Preston" the fashion with you kids in the movie vs forum at the moment then?

Taken over from Bob Lee Swagger?

Rogue Jedi
laughing out loud

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.