Neo(Revolutions) vs. Superman(Returns)

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

six6six
-Battle takes place in the same place Neo fought Smith.

who takes this?

Impediment
Matrix fights do not bode well here.

Trackz
Neo wins, he's note stronger, but he was shown to be just as fast as superman and he is A LOT more skilled.

Darth Martin
Superman every time.

ThunderGodEneru
Originally posted by Trackz
Neo wins, he's note stronger, but he was shown to be just as fast as superman and he is A LOT more skilled. Just as fast? Funny.

Superman was so fast he appeared to be in mutliple places around the world at the same time.

Neo is merely mach 3-4.

Trackz
Originally posted by ThunderGodEneru
Just as fast? Funny.

Superman was so fast he appeared to be in mutliple places around the world at the same time.

Neo is merely mach 3-4. he never did that in superman returns

Draco69
he never did that in superman returns

Yes, he did.

He was also stated at being at the speed of light.....

BruceSkywalker
Why, just why?

Supes stomps

Nemesis X
That movie made Superman return gay.

Neo wins.

Wei Phoenix
Originally posted by Nemesis X
That movie made Superman return gay.

Neo wins.

No. He loses.

Trackz
Originally posted by Draco69
Yes, he did.

He was also stated at being at the speed of light..... when did he ever move as fast as the speed of light or appear multiple places at once?

Final Blaxican
He flew from Krypton to Earth, and flew through a black hole.

celestialdemon
This debate is going to be so much longer than it needs to be.

Trackz
Originally posted by Final Blaxican
He flew from Krypton to Earth, and flew through a black hole. that wasnt shown on screen...we dont know exactly what he did.

Placidity
Lol... Speculations keep being presented as if they were facts.

1. Superman has been estimated to be close to the speed of light.

- There are several instances which indicate he is nowhere near light speed. Maybe its due to PIS, maybe not.

2. Superman Flying through a blackhole.

- Purely speculation on some very weak and ambiguous evidence, if any.

3. Neo is only Mach 3 - 4.

- Neo has been confirmed to be at least mach 3-4 in one instance. He has other feats to suggest he can fly much quicker.

. . .

As for the topic at hand, No man that can have blood drawn from him by a mere sword strike can stand up against the Man of Steel.

It wouldn't be much of a fight at all.

Final Blaxican
Originally posted by Placidity

The movie shows it.

So no.

Placidity
Well I would call it ambitious speculation on your part.

I don't think you'll find a single source that supports that claim. I don't think anyone else here would accept your speculation either. Its far too open for interpretation to be used as if it were solid fact.

Final Blaxican
... besides the fact hat it's shown the movie?

Placidity
Thats the point. You think it "shows" it.

Final Blaxican
I know it does.

That's like you saying I think Superman's costume has blue in it. No... the movie shows that it has blue.

Placidity
And using the same example... either you're right, or the rest of the world is colour blind.

You have to admit though, you aren't being very honest when you don't even admit theres a factor of interpretation. It's no where near the same as saying Superman's costume has blue in it.

Final Blaxican
I was being facetious.

ThunderGodEneru
Lol... Speculations keep being presented as if they were facts.

1. Superman has been estimated to be close to the speed of light.

- There are several instances which indicate he is nowhere near light speed. Maybe its due to PIS, maybe not.

2. Superman Flying through a blackhole.

3. Neo is only Mach 3 - 4.

- Neo has been confirmed to be at least mach 3-4 in one instance. He has other feats to suggest he can fly much quicker.

. . .

As for the topic at hand, No man that can have blood drawn from him by a mere sword strike can stand up against the Man of Steel.

It wouldn't be much of a fight at all. 1. 1% of lightspeed is faster than Neo.

2. Can't comment because I do not recall the instance.

3. Name them.

LDHZenkai
Uhm if it takes place where he fought Smith Neo wins...since it would be in the matrix and superman doesn't have super powers in the matrix. Unless you guys just wanna ignore the stipulated battlefield or suggest that superman somehow has super powers in the matrix?

ThunderGodEneru
Everyone in the Matrix has the same abilities that their actual body possesses.

omgchos
well yes and no....
Most people in the matrix can't do much more than what we see them do in th movies, and that takes practice. Neo is an anomaly with an above average mind. The machines in effect gave him that power. If superman's mind was plugged into the matrix, it might take him a while to adjust. Where as Neo has been duking it out with agents, and hundreds of Smiths, since the tail end of the first movie.(what that means chronologically in their world idk.)
In conclusion...
(A)neo can basically bend "most" of the matrix to his will.
(B) superman has had no experience in the matrix.
(C) its not superman's "physical" body in the matrix so he technically can be damaged.
therefore i think Neo wins.

Placidity

3. Name them.

Watch the scene where he flies to catch a falling Trinity.

Darth Martin
Why is this still being debated? Superman wins.

Placidity
^ I dunno, cause there are probably still some people who think Neo can do anything in the Matrix.

Anyway, this is a repeat thread. There are already two others, with
Mine being the original stick out tongue

Trackz
This isnt a race, it's a fight, in terms of combat Neo is faster and more skilled, not only that but Superman pulls his punches.

Placidity
This isnt a race, it's a fight, in terms of combat Neo is faster and more skilled, not only that but Superman pulls his punches.

Neo isn't that fast in combat. He fights at normal speed overall considering all his fights. There was a moment in M1 where he pulled a bullet-time bullet dodging feat. After that, he has never shown that type of combat speed again. Also, I think its not something they can constantly do, since the agents only pull that move when its absolutely necessary.

The other thing is Superman doesn't have any good combat speed feats because he hasn't fought any one...

But the main thing that wins this fight is Superman's incredible strength, which he used to lift a subcontinent. I don't know why you said Superman pulls his punches or what that proves, but I don't remember him punching anyone in Returns (probably because they would have to make it R-Rated after that for extreme gore and graphic violence).

One punch from Superman will totally destroy Neo. Neo got hurt by some dude with a sword.

Neo needs to stop bullets. Superman doesn't care about them.

Heat Vision or Artic Breath would work fine too.

omgchos
look its not a question of who's "physical" body is stronger.

-Superman has NEVER been in the matrix before this.

-Right off of the bat Neo wins. If superman has time to practice he wins.

Its that simple.

LDHZenkai
It doesn't matter how long Superman has to practice in the Matrix. Neo is the only one who could achieve that level. If it was just a matter of time Morpheous had been in there for a long time and wasn't near neo's level. Also you don't maintain the same powers you had in the real world, you maintain the same residual self image...aka you look the same. So unless the OP comes back and states that it's just a guy with neo's powers fighting superman in supermans world then Neo wins. If it's a fight in Neo's world Neo wins b/c superman would be just an ordinary person.

omgchos
well thats basically what iv'e been saying.
i was jus giving superman the benefit of the doubt.

Red Nemesis
I don't know about the newfangled fancy-schmancy rules of the movie versus forum, but it seems silly (to me) that you are taking away Superman's powers when he enters the Matrix. It is like saying 'Luke vs. Spiderman' and then postulating that the Force does not work on Earth. Each character should be given their own set of powers and set against each other like rabid dogs. In such a situation Superman would tear Neo limb from limb, no matter how good he is at dodging bullets.

omgchos
Actually its not like saying the force doesn't work on earth. Its like saying if i jumped into the ocean i'd suddenly be able to breath. superman isn't superman in the matrix. hes just a computer generated self image that looks like superman. Superman(ME) can't just jump into the matrix (THE OCEAN) and somehow still have his powers(BE ABLE TO BREATHE).

Red Nemesis
You are missing the point of a versus match. We are comparing the skillsets of two different combatants. We aren't looking for what one character would be able to do if their opponent was a regular human, we are trying to determine the victor at full strength. Any other power level is necessarily pure speculation. In a fight between Obi-Wan Kenobi and Mace Windu we don't force one to be a Sith because we don't know what either of their respective powers would be as Sith. You are making a similar mistake here.

The question must not be 'what could Superman do within the Matrix' because that will always be unknown. (Inshala.) The question should be 'are Neo's showings superior to Superman's?'

omgchos
The following is a portion of guidelines that Impediment provided to govern the Versus Forum
One portion of this is BOLDED, read it please...

Originally posted by Impediment
6) If somebody makes a thread and only posts "I'm bored. Pick one", or "Who's gonna win?", the thread gets closed. Period. However, if you start the thread in a more proper manner, like this for example:

"Robocop vs. Terminator: One is a cyborg cop and the other a cybernetic organism designed for killing. Which of these two would win?

-Robocop's feats are (explain his feats) and Terminator's feats are (explain his feats).

-Here are some images of both characters in a fight.

-So based on this info provided, who wins?"

This is an example of one of the right ways to start a Vs. thread.

Please read this as it was written to inform us on how to make, and post in, a versus forum.

That means based on the rules put forth by whoever started the thread(i.e. them being IN THE MATRIX), we debate on who would win upon THAT criteria.

NEO WINS BECAUSE THEY ARE IN THE MATRIX

Final Blaxican
You're wrong.

omgchos
Originally posted by Final Blaxican
You're wrong.
That's a very convincing argument you have there.

Final Blaxican
Brilliant I know.

Placidity
^ I have to agree there.

omgchos
Originally posted by omgchos
That's a very convincing argument you have there.

super pr*xy
well, the thread starter didn't actually define any parameters other than the location, so the rules omgchos pointed out weren't really followed. so technically, nobody's arguement here is valid, or you are all correct. unless somebody gets the thread starter in here and set the record straight, you are all right and wrong, both at the same time.. imagine that...

LDHZenkai
Originally posted by super pr*xy
well, the thread starter didn't actually define any parameters other than the location, so the rules omgchos pointed out weren't really followed. so technically, nobody's arguement here is valid, or you are all correct. unless somebody gets the thread starter in here and set the record straight, you are all right and wrong, both at the same time.. imagine that...
If it takes place in the matrix theres no way supermans powers could work. The powers can't break those programmed into the matrix (unless you're neo but he's supposed to be able to by design). So since the OP did specify that it was in the matrix there's absolutely no way superman wins. Now if he comes back and says superman gets to use his powers in the matrix the we have a whole different debate.

Placidity
So you're saying the point of the topic and the intention of the topic starter, was:

- To pit a powerless Superman, essentially a normal human being, against Neo in the Matrix?

Cause, yea, that would make sense! stick out tongue

Placidity
Edit: Double Post.

six6six
It's Supes with all the feats we seen in the Returns movie ONLY. All other Superman references do not count here. So yes, Supes has his powers and Neo is just how he was during the fight with Smith.

Placidity
^ thats such a cool avatar.

Alpha Centauri
To think that nobody has learned from, oh, every Matrix thread.

I'll tell you what that is; it's saaa-aaa-aad.

-AC

six6six
^ thats such a cool avatar.

Thanks. thumbsup

omgchos
Originally posted by six6six
It's Supes with all the feats we seen in the Returns movie ONLY. All other Superman references do not count here. So yes, Supes has his powers and Neo is just how he was during the fight with Smith.
see now that we know the thread starter's intention, i still think neo would win. simply because he can choose to keep fighting no matter how much superman wales on him.

Mairuzu
goku can do it stoned

omgchos
goku would kill them both......

Mairuzu
with his finger

omgchos
with his hair

Mairuzu
pubes to be specific

Quincy
IT'S OVER NINE THOUSAAAANNNNNNNND!!!!!

omgchos
I think we just killed this thread.
i can't go to jail *blows own head off*

Mairuzu
thread sucked anyway

six6six
Originally posted by Mairuzu
thread sucked anyway

It sucked enough for you to keep posting. confused

Mairuzu
Originally posted by six6six
It sucked enough for you to keep posting. confused Omgchos was the one that ruined it

super pr*xy
see now that we know the thread starter's intention, i still think neo would win. simply because he can choose to keep fighting no matter how much superman wales on him.

what neo's RSI suffers, neo's body suffers in the real world too. remember when he didn't make the jump? he bled and he was hurting. and that's not even the matrix, that was just a program. if superman kept waling on neo in the matrix, he's has to succumb sometime. i don't care how neo can manipulate the matrix, superman can just catch him and snap his neck. dead in the matrix, dead in the real world.. morpheus said it himself..

LDHZenkai
Neo could dive inside of superman and rip him apart from the inside. He takes less damage in the real world now that he has super awesome ultimate neo powers.

omgchos
Omgchos was the one that ruined it
Nah Dahg Twas the mairuzu\/\/\/\/SEE\/\/\/\/
goku can do it stoned
what neo's RSI suffers, neo's body suffers in the real world too. remember when he didn't make the jump? he bled and he was hurting. and that's not even the matrix, that was just a program. if superman kept waling on neo in the matrix, he's has to succumb sometime. i don't care how neo can manipulate the matrix, superman can just catch him and snap his neck. dead in the matrix, dead in the real world.. morpheus said it himself..
Actually in Revolutions Neo KEPT fighting smith and would never had stopped, Because he chose to.

Mairuzu
what neo's RSI suffers, neo's body suffers in the real world too. remember when he didn't make the jump? he bled and he was hurting. and that's not even the matrix, that was just a program. if superman kept waling on neo in the matrix, he's has to succumb sometime. i don't care how neo can manipulate the matrix, superman can just catch him and snap his neck. dead in the matrix, dead in the real world.. morpheus said it himself.. You realize neo died once before?

dadudemon
Actually in Revolutions Neo KEPT fighting smith and would never had stopped, Because he chose to.

Sort of. Neo had an epiphany. He realized that once his RSI "program" merged with Smith, the combination of Neo (and the fact that his existence was a probability accounted for and accommodated for in the code of the matrix) coupled with the residual code from the Oracle equated to the undoing of Agent Smith. Something about Neo and the Oracle together inside of Smith's code caused a break down and destruction. (Basically, Smith experienced a blue screen of death and it formatted him out of the harddrive instead of "rebooting" him. ...lol) Remember the equation in the movie? Yeah...when Smith absorbed Neo, that unbalanced the equation.

super pr*xy

actually, neo kept fighting smith because he was ABLE to. the orale said that smith and neo are equals, so they could've fought forever. neo stopped fighting because that's what he CHOSE to do. just like the dadudemon said, neo had an epiphany..

You realize neo died once before?

my point exactly. neo got killed by, what? about 5, 6 bullets? what chance that he have over suprman? granted that his abilities have changed and improved but he is still only human.. same exact reason that he will get PWND by a superpowered alien.

Mairuzu
actually, neo kept fighting smith because he was ABLE to. the orale said that smith and neo are equals, so they could've fought forever. neo stopped fighting because that's what he CHOSE to do. just like the dadudemon said, neo had an epiphany..

my point exactly. neo got killed by, what? about 5, 6 bullets? what chance that he have over suprman? granted that his abilities have changed and improved but he is still only human.. same exact reason that he will get PWND by a superpowered alien.

Dont get me wrong, superman will rape neo, im just saying he did die once haha, then came back

Quincy
Quincy Says: There should be a Matrix fighting game. Not a crappy adventure game. A balls out fighting game.

Mairuzu
There should be, i wouldnt buy it but, there should be.

Quincy
I probably wouldn't buy it either.

Unless it was utterly kickass.

Mairuzu
ill gamefly it

Quincy
I'll buy it accidentally if I'm stoned

That's how I got ahold of Street Fighter 4. I went into gamestop looking for something else.

I got home and was liek "Wait wtf?"

Mairuzu
drylaugh

thats how i ended up with no weed, left it outside after i got high

woke up the next morning like ahh good night... i need to boka hit it now, you know, wake and bake... wait.. where the **** did i...

OH SHIT

ran outside, nuggos everywhere, drool surrounding the bag and somewhat on the bag. I gathered as much as i could but i think a possum or raccoon got into it, with the drool and all.

So i separated the "rabies" weed from the non contaminated one

gave the rabies weed to wittig

Quincy
gave the rabies weed to wittig

HAHA!

super pr*xy
Dont get me wrong, superman will rape neo, im just saying he did die once haha, then came back

i'm agreeing with you..

Mairuzu
you shut your mouth 131

jaden101

Not true. People's bodies are completely atrophied when they are still plugged in but in the matrix they can walk about etc. Something they would be entirely unable to do if they were straight out of the pods.

If the fight is in the matrix, and we are to take as true the legend of what Neo is supposed to be from Morpheus' speech in M1 then Neo would win because his inherent ability would mean he was able to change the matrix as he saw fit. Meaning he could change the entire fight area into Kryptonite then just pound Superman's face to pieces as he lay helpless.

Of course, that;s all dependant on whether or not you think Neo is really "the one".

Robtard
Well, he's certainly not the 'number two', despite how much that franchise went straight into the shitter after M1.

Nemesis X
Wait a minute, wasn't Path of Neo a good Matrix game?

LDHZenkai
Originally posted by Nemesis X
Wait a minute, wasn't Path of Neo a good Matrix game?
I loved it. I thought the fighting in it was great.

super pr*xy
Originally posted by jaden101
Not true. People's bodies are completely atrophied when they are still plugged in but in the matrix they can walk about etc. Something they would be entirely unable to do if they were straight out of the pods.

If the fight is in the matrix, and we are to take as true the legend of what Neo is supposed to be from Morpheus' speech in M1 then Neo would win because his inherent ability would mean he was able to change the matrix as he saw fit. Meaning he could change the entire fight area into Kryptonite then just pound Superman's face to pieces as he lay helpless.

Of course, that;s all dependant on whether or not you think Neo is really "the one".

morpheus told stories about legends of the one, like you said. mopheus did not witness this. nobody did because neo didn't do it. neo's feats were awesome but he couldn't change the matrix as he saw fit. if he did, he would be able to travel in the speed of thought, he would not need the key maker to open the door that leads to the source, he would have the same exact number of neos as there are smiths in the burly brawl.

dadudemon
morpheus told stories about legends of the one, like you said. mopheus did not witness this. nobody did because neo didn't do it. neo's feats were awesome but he couldn't change the matrix as he saw fit. if he did, he would be able to travel in the speed of thought, he would not need the key maker to open the door that leads to the source, he would have the same exact number of neos as there are smiths in the burly brawl.

He was "The One."

That was a legend and specifically fabricated by the remnants of Zion and the machines, propagating from ear to ear for who knows how long until this generation of "The One" was discovered.

You don't consider flying and bringing himself and Trinity back from the dead being "The One"?

Also, Neo was more intelligent than the previous "The One"s. Note that the architect, when he gave his B.S. speech and Neo replied "That didn't answer my question", the architect then said, "Interesting. That was faster than the others." Meaning, Neo was not only "The One", but he was probably the best "The One". This could be because his connection to humanity was specific, as the architect said, instead of broad as "The One" is designed to really be. Remember, Neo and the other "The One"s are merely a probability accounted for in the Matrix. Neo has the highest showing for "The One", based on his conversation with the Architect.

Don't you think the Architect would have emphatically told Neo that he isn't "The One"?

And, curiously enough, the Architect and the Oracle designed "The One"'s into the Matrix, so, technically, "The One" is not manipulating the Matrix as he or she sees fit.....they are doing as the Architect and the Oracle intended. no expression ZOMG! Yur mindz wur just blowned away!!!1!!1!

XanatosForever
Originally posted by dadudemon
He was "The One."

That was a legend and specifically fabricated by the remnants of Zion and the machines, propagating from ear to ear for who knows how long until this generation of "The One" was discovered.

You don't consider flying and bringing himself and Trinity back from the dead being "The One"?

Also, Neo was more intelligent than the previous "The One"s. Note that the architect, when he gave his B.S. speech and Neo replied "That didn't answer my question", the architect then said, "Interesting. That was faster than the others." Meaning, Neo was not only "The One", but he was probably the best "The One". This could be because his connection to humanity was specific, as the architect said, instead of broad as "The One" is designed to really be. Remember, Neo and the other "The One"s are merely a probability accounted for in the Matrix. Neo has the highest showing for "The One", based on his conversation with the Architect.

Don't you think the Architect would have emphatically told Neo that he isn't "The One"?

And, curiously enough, the Architect and the Oracle designed "The One"'s into the Matrix, so, technically, "The One" is not manipulating the Matrix as he or she sees fit.....they are doing as the Architect and the Oracle intended. no expression ZOMG! Yur mindz wur just blowned away!!!1!!1!

Good stuff thumb up

jaden101
He was "The One."

The story of "the one" as it's told in Zion was just another way for the machines to control the people of Zion. Meaning that the previous incarnations of "The one" were never really "the one" anyway.

The only argument for Neo being the one is that of the self fulfilling prophesy. That this non existant one was spoken of so much that it had to happen at some point. Or at least the end product of their existence...ie the end of the war.

He never really changed the matrix as he saw fit...the ability for him to do so never existed...it was all just part of the story that was fabricated in order to control those who didn't accept the matrix programming.

On the other hand...take Sati...She was a programme created with no purpose and had no way of a purpose being bestowed upon her after she escaped into the matrix....yet she was able to change the sunrise "for Neo"...How did she aquire that ability?....why is the oracle protecting her above all other programmes which choose exile in the matrix?

Because, in reality, she is the one with the power to destroy the matrix?

omgchos
The story of "the one" as it's told in Zion was just another way for the machines to control the people of Zion. Meaning that the previous incarnations of "The one" were never really "the one" anyway.

The only argument for Neo being the one is that of the self fulfilling prophesy. That this non existant one was spoken of so much that it had to happen at some point. Or at least the end product of their existence...ie the end of the war.

He never really changed the matrix as he saw fit...the ability for him to do so never existed...it was all just part of the story that was fabricated in order to control those who didn't accept the matrix programming.

On the other hand...take Sati...She was a programme created with no purpose and had no way of a purpose being bestowed upon her after she escaped into the matrix....yet she was able to change the sunrise "for Neo"...How did she aquire that ability?....why is the oracle protecting her above all other programmes which choose exile in the matrix?

Because, in reality, she is the one with the power to destroy the matrix?
Look, While i loved the matrix trilogy and that is a good explination.
I still believe, as i always have, that at the end when neo died.....
He should've woken up in the chair and said to Morpheus "I know kung-fu" and the credits roll just after morpheus says "show me".

jaden101
Look, While i loved the matrix trilogy and that is a good explination.
I still believe, as i always have, that at the end when neo died.....
He should've woken up in the chair and said to Morpheus "I know kung-fu" and the credits roll just after morpheus says "show me".

That would've been almost as bad as Bobby Ewing in the shower in Dallas.

Mairuzu
That would've been almost as bad as Bobby Ewing in the shower in Dallas. drylaugh thought the same thing

super pr*xy
He was "The One."

i am not negating the fact that neo was, indeed, in fact and undisputedly "the one." what i am trying to say is that the stories floating around zion about the abilities of "the one" are mostly fabricated. what makes it a good myth is that it has some truth to it. changing the matrix as he saw fit was never shown in the movies. he can manipulate it, yes.. but change it as he saw fit? never seen that ability..

and a lot of programs in the matrix deviate from their purpose, even neo. as the architect said, the purpose of the one is to return to the source allowing a temporary dissemination of the code he carries. the achitect presented neo 2 options, the door leading to trinity and the door leading to the source.

but i digress.. neo couldn't change the matrix into sh!t if his life depended on it. none of the "ones" did. it's a myth.

ThunderGodEneru
The hyperbole and bullshit surrounding the legend of "The One" means jack-all considering his feats quite clearly show he has limitations to the warps he can make to the Matrix.

LordPrydon
Superman by far. Neo is overated.

Alpha Centauri
For the love of piss.

Why are people not locking these threads?

The moderator of this forum continually tells people they don't work, only to leave them open.

Is the forum THAT desperate for traffic?

-AC

dadudemon
Originally posted by Alpha Centauri
For the love of piss.

Why are people not locking these threads?

The moderator of this forum continually tells people they don't work, only to leave them open.

Is the forum THAT desperate for traffic?

-AC

Well well, if it isn't Mr. Grumpy pants.

Welcome back.

Alpha Centauri
Stop chewing that gum in this thread.

All of you, get back to work.

-AC

LDHZenkai
Most of this hasn't even been about Superman vs Neo. But either way like said before Neo wins. Superman wasn't a hacker.

ThunderGodEneru
Edited because I feel like it.

Sado22
urolagnia..... sick

jaden101
Originally posted by Alpha Centauri
Stop chewing that gum in this thread.

All of you, get back to work.

-AC

Suck

My

Gonads.

omgchos
I think
that they
should close
this thread
because
it became
really gaaaaaaaay......
(sung to the tune of green sleeves)

Robtard
I think
that they
should close
this thread
because
it became
really gaaaaaaaay......
(sung to the tune of green sleeves)

That was actualy midly amusing, good show.

Should have done the chorus part, would have been tops.

omgchos
This thread is all but dead.
This thread is naught but spite.

Red Nemesis
Originally posted by LDHZenkai
Most of this hasn't even been about Superman vs Neo. But either way like said before Neo wins. Superman wasn't a hacker.

Now, this is clearly not the comic book versus forum. What is important to note, however, is that this rule has worked for them. Unless you want a thread 'Clark Kent without super secret alien powers (which means that he's just a human so he's no stronger than any given Homo sapiens) versus Neo' (which is clearly spite) then Superman gets powers and wipes the floor with Neo.

Isn't there a line in one of the Matrix movies that says that your avatar looks the way you expect yourself to look? That would continue down to the cellular level (Supes expects himself to have the invincibility field or whatever) so he gets his powers without rules lawyering. Then he wipes the floor with Neo. It's a win/win, really.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.