Screams in Movies

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

ItsRambo
Do you scream when you get scared, when watching scary movies? Or do people around you do?

lil bitchiness
No. I jump sometimes, cringe, stress out (especially zombie movies), but don't scream.
I don't actually know anyone that does.

T.M
I jump sometimes too. But no never scream, I have been to films where other people have screamed, I always thought it was kind of strange.

steverules_2
I just jump, but I'll never forget when I saw the grudge at the cinema and these girls behind me were screaming their heads off

Darth Vicious
I might jump a bit or cringe but never scream. I think out of all the horror movies Ive seen, theres only a few were people scream....

Originally posted by steverules_2
I just jump, but I'll never forget when I saw the grudge at the cinema and these girls behind me were screaming their heads off

And all the time is the women screaming.

Kris Blaze
I leave the screaming tot he women 313

Quincy
I wilhelm scream.

ItsRambo
Originally posted by T.M
I jump sometimes too. But no never scream, I have been to films where other people have screamed, I always thought it was kind of strange.

You know what funny is though is that you know its going to happen, but it always gets you, for some reason th six sense always gets me haha were that little girl is in his tent

siriuswriter
i do a little mini-jump, like a totally unconscious move of flight. and then my brain kicks in its auto mode, and i feel stupid and move to grab a pillow to snuggle with.

i think the movie during which i jumped the most was 'silence of the lambs'. i actually didn't think that 'american psycho' was crazy, i was laughing hysterically through most of it - even the 'bad scenes.' i guess the irony of everything got to me.

T.M
Originally posted by Quincy
I wilhelm scream.

laughing That would be hilarious.

MildPossession
I've never screamed while watching a film, always jump though at parts, but that's different to scared of the film. Films rarely scare now.

ItsRambo
Yeah i don't know i think some of these are now kinda scarier if done right, or like maybe it is was like based on a true story i think those kinda get me because its based on actual facts . Im thinking of joining the scream a thon i cant scream but going to try haha you can upload your own video of what you think represents your best movie scream on the Got Screams section on AlienTrespass.com

steverules_2
Originally posted by MildPossession
I've never screamed while watching a film, always jump though at parts, but that's different to scared of the film. Films rarely scare now.

lol who can forget care bears 2! Scary as hell!

ItsRambo
Originally posted by steverules_2
lol who can forget care bears 2! Scary as hell!

hahaha laughing

BruceSkywalker
Growing up when I watched horror movies I screamed a little and jumped, but now I just sit there and watch and hopefully enjoy good scenes

suckanantchode
antmans dick does a mini jump in your mom

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.