Katillion

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Toku King
Anyone else have a dance like this? It's like our Prom Lite kind of thing. I got asked to the dance four times, but I kinda felt like staying at home that day, and I wasn't feeling well. That didn't stop everyone from constantly calling me, though. I would've gone any other day, but I just wasn't up to it that night.

Anyone else have a Katillion at their school?

Mairuzu
**** school

Strangelove
You mean Cotillion?

Naz
Yeah, I was about to say - isn't it spelt with a C? ermm

Final Blaxican
Not if you're a cool kid.

leonheartmm
isnt that like a rich prom when you have to be formally introduced in a superficial socity with a picture perfect girl/bow and then waltz or sutmhing. ugh, makes me want to puke.

steverules_2
Originally posted by Toku King
Anyone else have a dance like this? It's like our Prom Lite kind of thing. I got asked to the dance four times, but I kinda felt like staying at home that day, and I wasn't feeling well. That didn't stop everyone from constantly calling me, though. I would've gone any other day, but I just wasn't up to it that night.

Anyone else have a Katillion at their school?

This thread isn't about any dance...it's just so you can show off being asked by 4 people and being 'constantly' called ugh3

Slay
Originally posted by steverules_2
This thread isn't about any dance...it's just so you can show off being asked by 4 people and being 'constantly' called ugh3
Ooh, diss.

Rogue Jedi
Reminds me of that college movie and shit.

Newjak
I'm going to one of these within a couple fo weeks with a couple friends of mine.

They all ahda good time, so I'm assuming its like most things in life it all depends on who you go with as to whether you will have a good time or not.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.