WANTED: Weapons of Fate

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Nemesis X
http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/en/b/b0/Wanted_Weapons_of_Fate_Cover.jpg

Wanted is a third-person shooter based on the 2008 movie. The game was developed by GRIN Studios, and published by Warner Bros. Interactive Entertainment. The game's plot is about Wesley Gibson hunting down an organization and the guy who killed his mother. The game is on the 360, PS3, and PC.

KingD19
It's awesome. Curving the bullet is fun.

Nemesis X
When I watched the movie, I actually thought "They need to put bullet curving in videogames." When I heard about this game I was excited. Curving the bullet is fun.

KingD19
Plus the melee kills are pretty to look at.

Nemesis X
I like it when the camera zooms in on the bullet and goes in slow motion.

KingD19
And then it hits the guy right in the junk.

Nemesis X
I mostly shoot them in the head. The only time I see a dude having his junk injured is when I stab them.

KingD19
Head shots are fun too.

FistOfThe North
this game got bad reviews from alot of video game mags.

Kazenji
One thing they got right with this game was Wesley Gibson wearing his costume from the comic.

Magee
Played the demo of this. Was fun the first time round but I imagine playing through the full game would get boring and repetitive really fast.

Bardock42
Originally posted by Kazenji
One thing they got right with this game was Wesley Gibson wearing his costume from the comic. Did they get anything else right from the comic?

KingD19
A bunch of games that are actually funn get bad mouthed by magazines and X-Play. Just because they don't like it, doesn't mean I won't.

FistOfThe North
just saying.

i heard the only games' highlight is the bullet curve feature which, they say, gets really repetetive and tedious and that even that wasn't enough to carry the game.

i like the movie but i never had confidence in movie-based games. They have, on most occasions, let down, to me.

Most recent nightmares:

-Ironman: The Movie: The video game
-Transformers: The Movie: The video game

Just to name a couple.

Kazenji
Originally posted by FistOfThe North
:

-Ironman: The Movie: The video game

Whats worst about that is Sega is back doing the second game for the next movie.....

Seriosuly get Raven Software to do it they seem to do a much better job of Marvel Games.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.