Rise of the Argonauts

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

KingD19
Was it good?
Was it bad?
What are your thoughts?

Kazenji
I've only seen one good review for this and to me going by the screenshots it looks good.

Bluesteel
I've played about 40 mins in the game and I really like it. You will like it even more if your somewhat interested in the greek mythology, as it really focuses on the story in the game. but I've played too little to make a good qualified answer on the game as a whole, but the first part is fun smile the fighting aswell, feels like playing Leonidas in 300 wink

KingD19
Ahh, the slow motion efffects and all that goodness, yes, I love it too. I beat it and I'm actually playing it again right after the fact. The only complain I have is the length of the game, I wish it were the length of something like Mass Effect, or just longer than it is, but other than that, I loved it.

Kazenji
I'm surprised such a good game as this flew under rader.

KingD19
And the choice dialogue system was awesome.

Kazenji
From the review that i read of it i like the whole system with choosing which good to worship.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.