Wolverine Files Forum. A fun Marvel Comics Book community!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

roleplay
Name of the forum: The Wolverine Files

link removed

Software: Zetaboards

Launch Date: January 24th 2009

About the forum: The forum was created by DiG and I in order to give the comic book fans somewhere to discuss. DiG owns this other site which he updates frequently every week, the updates include what is coming out every month and the new titles that are coming out that week. There is a lot of material to be covered, since Marvel has released a new X-Men cartoon and movie this year. So the forum covers the comic books on the top and the media on the bottom. Special thanks to our friends Brian, Ace, and Congo Jack for always updating us with every little piece of info that comes out on the offical Marvel Site.

About the layout: The default layout and main forum logo is based on DiG's link removed which I created this forum for. I know yellow isn't a fan favorite color for everyone, but this is the color of the main character Wolverine. So basically we tried to make it as easy as the eyes as possible. Currently we are working on a better button set for the forum and a few alternate layouts for the members to choose from.

link removed

Moderation and Free Forum: We aren't looking to make money off of our forum or charge people to post in it. This is a non profit community and it's managed as such. Currently the community is very small so we only have a few moderators for the moment since there isn't need for any more. There is some traffic coming off of google which is really nice, and DiG's main site is always sending traffic our way as well.

Your thoughts and opinions are extremely appreciated.

Wei Phoenix
My thoughts and opinions about this is that you shouldn't go to other places spamming and advertising other forums unless we are allowed to advertise KMC there. May I go to your site and advertise KMC there?

jalek moye
^
we should so go do that wei, just completly spam the palce with kmc advertisement

Wei Phoenix
yes

Ridley_Prime
I support that movement as well.

Wei Phoenix
Well ready when you guys are.

Paola
Please do, you have my support thumbs_up

Paola
...and remember rules...

http://www.killermovies.com/forums/misc.php?action=rules

thanks!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.