Shadowcat Vs Invisible Woman?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

cloud102
X-Man or Avenger?

Wild Shadow
shadowcat ftw

tkitna
Sue

The Pict
Kitty

KingD19
Sue can't do anything to Shadowcat, all she has to do is stay in her phase state the whole fight, and then she can get in close, and phase a hand in her.

BruceSkywalker
Kitty

DeathKap
Kitty

xJLxKing
Kitty

tkitna
Can Kitty see invisible people?

Regardless, can Kitty even phase through one of her shileds? The Molecule Man couldnt do anything to it due to it being non molecular. I'm honestly not sure.

Cripes, the respect thread stated her shields even block telekinesis.

KingD19
Kitty has phased through energy attacks before I believe, so I think she could.

Kris Blaze
Originally posted by KingD19
Sue can't do anything to Shadowcat, all she has to do is stay in her phase state the whole fight, and then she can get in close, and phase a hand in her.

Only, she needs to hold her breath :/

KingD19
She only needs to hold her breath when passing through a solid object, if she's in phase mode, but she's not phasing through anything, she can breath normally. Plus, I don't know if Sue's forcefields are purely physical, their make up might be an exception to the rule.

Kris Blaze
Originally posted by KingD19
She only needs to hold her breath when passing through a solid object, if she's in phase mode, but she's not phasing through anything, she can breath normally. Plus, I don't know if Sue's forcefields are purely physical, their make up might be an exception to the rule.

It's not difficult for Sue to make a diagonal "floor" in the middle of the battlefield.

psycho gundam
invisible woman for the majority.

leonidas
this is an interesting match. vision phased through the shields, so i would guess kitty might be able to do so, but energy HAS played havok with her phasing in the past. i say when she tried to phase through, the (theorized) hyperspatial energy of the shield ko's kitty, but the resultant feedback ALSO ko's sue . . .

shrug

Godzillafanboy
Kitty would beat Susan Storm.

riv6672
One cant be seen, one not touched. Interesting!
Their Ultimate versions fought with Sue the winner, but thats just trivia i know.

Kitty still needs to see, so Sue should be able to blind her, not to mention just plain be invisible to her, regardless. Sue also has the range....

Really interesting fight.

Kazenji
Kitty.

DarkSaint85
Sue.

Kitty needs to hold her breath when going through solids. Sue makes a bubble in her lungs and keeps it there until she runs out of breath.

Sue can also fly.

maxivitopowe
I thought that was retconned?

krisblaze
It used to be so that she was always intangible.

That's not the case anymore, at least it wasn't in Astonishing X-Men.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.