Thor vs Tyrant

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Nihilist
Current thor

no bfr

who wins?

Enyalus
Tyrant.

Kris Blaze
Full powered Tyrant?

Thor's in deep...

Nihilist
Originally posted by Kris Blaze
Full powered Tyrant?

Thor's in deep... no, sorry depowered tyrant.

janus77
De-Powered Tyrant kills Thor.

beast1234
tyrant take this

Kris Blaze
Originally posted by Nihilist
no, sorry depowered tyrant.

If it's depowered then he goes down.

quanchi112
If it's depowered then he goes down. Who goes down?

iceman24567
Tyrant wins

Doom and Gloom
Rune King Thor might beat depowered Tyrant, but that's about it. Any other Thor vs Tyrant scenario and Thor dies.

guy222
tyrant

Enyalus
Originally posted by guy222
tyrant
*high-fives*

celestialdemon
Does Thor still have the Odinforce? If he does, he beats depowered Tyrant. If not, he gets stomped.

guy222
He has it buddy

Slaanesh
Tyrant stomp..

carver9
Tyrant win but not in a stomp like everyone is saying.

Kris Blaze
Originally posted by celestialdemon
Does Thor still have the Odinforce? If he does, he beats depowered Tyrant. If not, he gets stomped.

Sounds about right to me.

PowerCosmic
What has the current Thor shown that puts him in the level of Rune King Thor or King Thor? Current Thor had a hard time against RULK. Did he lose a battle against his father Odin who was in dressed in the Destroyer armor? Or was it some dream? And btw, Tyrant wins this battle.

Enyalus
Originally posted by PowerCosmic
Did he lose a battle against his father Odin who was in dressed in the Destroyer armor? Or was it some dream?

It was a flashback. And took place in a one-shot, not in current continuity.

I hate people attempting to use Rulk as evidence at all...

psycho gundam
if thor performs like he did against the thanos clone with his current power level added to that strength, i say he kicks his ass pretty badly.

after tyrant is down, thor can have the elves forge the remains into a cosmic sword for thor.

Priest
Tyrant couldent beat Thanos.
Thor wins.

frommd
Thor had some amps from Odin when he beat the Thanos clone.

Against de-powered Tyrant:
Current Thor loses.
King Thor puts up a good fight but loses.
Rune King Thor wins.

Kris Blaze
Originally posted by frommd
Thor had some amps from Odin when he beat the Thanos clone.

And thanos had 3 ****ign powerups.

I suggest you read the story.

frommd
And thanos had 3 ****ign powerups.

I suggest you read the story. Thor attemtped to stop them multiple times and got wrecked before Thanos got the amps. Also, it was still just a Thanos clone anyway. Maybe you should re-read it yourself.

Kris Blaze
Originally posted by frommd
Thor attemtped to stop them multiple times and got wrecked before Thanos got the amps. Also, it was still just a Thanos clone anyway. Maybe you should re-read it yourself.

Man you're god damned slow.

- Before Thor even met them, Mangog had stolen a powerup and given it to Thanos. This was before their first battle. Thanos got a number of 3 AMPS and they happened over the course of several comics.

- Thor was always beaten by MANGOG in those series, he never made it to Thanos. And before your tiny mind tries to play that off as a feat, both Thanos and Mangog are stronger than Thor. That is no way a low feat for him.

- Yes clone. Not an imperfect clone, not a not-clone. A GOD DAMNED CLONE. It had exactly the same powers at Thanos, believed itself to be Thanos and had all of his memories.

quanchi112
Does Thor still have the Odinforce? If he does, he beats depowered Tyrant. If not, he gets stomped. He has done nothing to prove he is on Odins level.Originally posted by Enyalus
It was a flashback. And took place in a one-shot, not in current continuity.

I hate people attempting to use Rulk as evidence at all... Why can't Rulk be used?

quanchi112

- Before Thor even met them, Mangog had stolen a powerup and given it to Thanos. This was before their first battle. Thanos got a number of 3 AMPS and they happened over the course of several comics.

- Thor was always beaten by MANGOG in those series, he never made it to Thanos. And before your tiny mind tries to play that off as a feat, both Thanos and Mangog are stronger than Thor. That is no way a low feat for him.

- Yes clone. Not an imperfect clone, not a not-clone. A GOD DAMNED CLONE. It had exactly the same powers at Thanos, believed itself to be Thanos and had all of his memories. There is absolutely no proof this clone was on Thanos' level. None.

psycho gundam
Originally posted by quanchi112
Why can't Rulk be used? you serious?

frommd

- Yes clone. Not an imperfect clone, not a not-clone. A GOD DAMNED CLONE. It had exactly the same powers at Thanos, believed itself to be Thanos and had all of his memories. Do you have any scan to suggest that each of the three items gave him an amp? As I recall the arc, he needed to find all three items and then get the tears of the Designate to empower them.

There is absolutely no proof this clone was on Thanos' level. None. I agree with this.

Warlord
Rune Thor could win
other versions loose while odinforce thor puts up a good fight

quanchi112
Originally posted by psycho gundam
you serious? Yes. We can't just forget about Rulk just to pain a picture that Thor is skyfather level.

Enyalus
Why can't Rulk be used?
'Cause he put a Watcher on his ass. And most would agree that Watchers are > Odin in power. So, is Rulk really > Odin in power, or is Loeb being Loeb? Yeah.

Plus, Thor came back and kicked his ass anyway. And stuff like that has happened before. When Thor first was wielding the Odinforce in v2, he was having difficulty with some Frost Giants (amped one). Gets weakened by Jake's assinine stunts, decides to stop holding back, and shatters them with one hammer blow. He holds back all the time. Against Rulk that was pretty clear. Current Thor has still beaten two skyfathers (Surtur and Bor) as well as at bare minimum a high trans in the form of the Balder-Destroyer.

Warlord
Originally posted by Enyalus
'Cause he put a Watcher on his ass. And most would agree that Watchers are > Odin in power. So, is Rulk really > Odin in power, or is Loeb being Loeb? Yeah.

Plus, Thor came back and kicked his ass anyway. And stuff like that has happened before. When Thor first was wielding the Odinforce in v2, he was having difficulty with some Frost Giants (amped one). Gets weakened by Jake's assinine stunts, decides to stop holding back, and shatters them with one hammer blow. He holds back all the time. Against Rulk that was pretty clear. Current Thor has still beaten two skyfathers (Surtur and Bor) as well as at bare minimum a high trans in the form of the Balder-Destroyer.

thumb up

Priest
Thor wins.

celestialdemon
He has done nothing to prove he is on Odins level.

Neither has depowered Tyrant. But we've already been through that debate before.

Kris Blaze
Only, Thor defeated Surtur with the Odinforce.

How is that not on Odin's level?

quanchi112

Plus, Thor came back and kicked his ass anyway. And stuff like that has happened before. When Thor first was wielding the Odinforce in v2, he was having difficulty with some Frost Giants (amped one). Gets weakened by Jake's assinine stunts, decides to stop holding back, and shatters them with one hammer blow. He holds back all the time. Against Rulk that was pretty clear. Current Thor has still beaten two skyfathers (Surtur and Bor) as well as at bare minimum a high trans in the form of the Balder-Destroyer. He suckered a watcher. Ok, but the Watcher didn't really even try to fight back.

Thor came back at a convenient time when he was in the middle of a fight with Hulk. He cheapshotted Rulk to kick off the fight and Rulk was weakening during this whole mess.

I thought he didn't even fight the real Surtur. Was Bor really that impressive?

quanchi112
Neither has depowered Tyrant. But we've already been through that debate before. Tyrant ran off Galactus and took it to him. Something Odin has never and could never do. That was the depowered Tyrant to boot. Tyrant has always been above Odin.

celestialdemon
Tyrant ran off Galactus and took it to him. Something Odin has never and could never do. That was the depowered Tyrant to boot. Tyrant has always been above Odin.

roll eyes (sarcastic)

quanchi112
roll eyes (sarcastic) It's true.

celestialdemon
It's true.

So says you. However, neither you nor I have any new evidence to add to our debate, so until we do, you are posting your OPINION that depowered Tyrant is more powerful than Odin. Not fact.

quanchi112
So says you. However, neither you nor I have any new evidence to add to our debate, so until we do, you are posting your OPINION that depowered Tyrant is more powerful than Odin. Not fact. Who is the most powerful being Odin has taken on?

Enyalus
I thought he didn't even fight the real Surtur. Was Bor really that impressive?
He did fight the real Surtur. In the Netherrealm. And Surtur was more powerful than Odin there, because he was intelligent enough to hide away some of his true essence before being killed initially. So, yep.

And Bor was only impressive if you take a look at what was said of and about him. He's roughly on par with Odin, according to Thor 600. But has he destroyed galaxies, etc? No. But, that doesn't mean a whole lot. I mean, look at Desak. Dude took out thousands upon thousands of gods, some above Odin's level. Slaughtered entire pantheons. Had King Thor dead to rights twice. He didn't do any major collateral damage either, yet we know he kicks some serious ass.

Who is the most powerful being Odin has taken on?
Arishem the Celestial. stick out tongue

quanchi112
He did fight the real Surtur. In the Netherrealm. And Surtur was more powerful than Odin there, because he was intelligent enough to hide away some of his true essence before being killed initially. So, yep.

And Bor was only impressive if you take a look at what was said of and about him. He's roughly on par with Odin, according to Thor 600. But has he destroyed galaxies, etc? No. But, that doesn't mean a whole lot. I mean, look at Desak. Dude took out thousands upon thousands of gods, some above Odin's level. Slaughtered entire pantheons. Had King Thor dead to rights twice. He didn't do any major collateral damage either, yet we know he kicks some serious ass.

Arishem the Celestial. stick out tongue Weren't they still shadows of their real selves in the netherealm?

Thor couldn't take on an ddefeat Odin so I think that he isn't on par or anywhere near Odin level.

Desak proved himself by kicking ass an dtaking names.

Enyalus
Weren't they still shadows of their real selves in the netherealm?

There was no indication that their powers were lessened. Surtur was still roughly Odin's equal, and Thor (who has the Odinforce as evidenced by several passages in several issues of v3) beat him.

Thor couldn't take on an ddefeat Odin so I think that he isn't on par or anywhere near Odin level.

I don't really agree there. When Thor was given the Odinforce by Odin while he was fighting Seth and Thor had to fight Surtur (back in v1), he did just as well as Odin would do. Plus he's beaten Surtur in v3. Plus he's beaten Ymir and Surtur at the same time with a Godblast. Plus when he had the Odinforce he's beaten Desak (something the other Asgardians thought that Odin wouldn't have been able to do), plus with the Odinforce he was able to beat down Perrikus, said to be Odin's equal (he had defeated Odin before, actually...)

I mean, Thor w/ Odinforce is basically Odin-level power with Mjolnir backing it, the greatest weapon of the Norse gods. So IMO Thor could take Odin for the majority, yes.

Kris Blaze

I was referring to when Thor had the odinforce temporarily around their war with Seth. Where he defeated Surtur.

Enyalus
I was referring to when Thor had the odinforce temporarily around their war with Seth. Where he defeated Surtur.
I don't really agree there. When Thor was given the Odinforce by Odin while he was fighting Seth and Thor had to fight Surtur (back in v1), he did just as well as Odin would do.

See? I got yo back, homie.

celestialdemon
Who is the most powerful being Odin has taken on?

We both know how this is going to go. You're going to bring up how Tyrant beat Galactus. I'm going to bring up how there were circumstances surrounding that fight. That will go on ad nauseam.

quanchi112

There was no indication that their powers were lessened. Surtur was still roughly Odin's equal, and Thor (who has the Odinforce as evidenced by several passages in several issues of v3) beat him.

I don't really agree there. When Thor was given the Odinforce by Odin while he was fighting Seth and Thor had to fight Surtur (back in v1), he did just as well as Odin would do. Plus he's beaten Surtur in v3. Plus he's beaten Ymir and Surtur at the same time with a Godblast. Plus when he had the Odinforce he's beaten Desak (something the other Asgardians thought that Odin wouldn't have been able to do), plus with the Odinforce he was able to beat down Perrikus, said to be Odin's equal (he had defeated Odin before, actually...)

I mean, Thor w/ Odinforce is basically Odin-level power with Mjolnir backing it, the greatest weapon of the Norse gods. So IMO Thor could take Odin for the majority, yes. I could have sworn there was.

King Thor and Odin are both above current Thor. Skrull and Rulk back me up.

quanchi112
We both know how this is going to go. You're going to bring up how Tyrant beat Galactus. I'm going to bring up how there were circumstances surrounding that fight. That will go on ad nauseam. Fine.

Enyalus
King Thor and Odin are both above current Thor. Skrull and Rulk back me up.

The Superskrull thing wasn't a low feat. She was trashing all of Asgard's warriors and BRB. And Thor took her out with little trouble once he was serious.

PowerCosmic
Can anybody confirm if Current Thor has the power of the runes (Rune King Thor) or is it just Odin Force Thor aka King Thor?

Enyalus
Can anybody confirm if Current Thor has the power of the runes (Rune King Thor) or is it just Odin Force Thor aka King Thor?

Just Odinforce. No runes for Thor right now.

PowerCosmic
Just Odinforce. No runes for Thor right now.

Thx. To be honest, this could be anybody's match. For one, during Thor's reign of Asgard, he took out a bunch of heroes such as Captain America, Hulk, Thing, and Iron Man. After his battle with them, Thor looked pretty worned out. I'm not sure whether or not Thor was not ready when he fought the heroes, or he was inexperience with the new OdinForce power. But Tyrant on the other hand took out a league of heralds with ease. I still give this to Tyrant at about 7/10. If anybody can give me other current Thor feats, then I might reconsider.

Enyalus
Thx. To be honest, this could be anybody's match. For one, during Thor's reign of Asgard, he took out a bunch of heroes such as Captain America, Hulk, Thing, and Iron Man. After his battle with them, Thor looked pretty worned out.

That's because he fought, and killed them, without the Odinforce backing him up. It was nullified by the Council Elite of Pantheons of Earth, in the form of a necklace slipped on him by Dr. Strange...

PowerCosmic
That's because he fought, and killed them, without the Odinforce backing him up. It was nullified by the Council Elite of Pantheons of Earth, in the form of a necklace slipped on him by Dr. Strange...

Oh I did not know that. Thank again Enyalus. This happened right before Thing and Hulk fought Thor I presumed.

Enyalus
Oh I did not know that. Thank again Enyalus. This happened right before Thing and Hulk fought Thor I presumed.

Yup. Dr. Strange and Wolverine are in the room, IIRC, when its slipped on. Right after he fights both Thing and Hulk "for hours" (losing an arm and an eye in the process), but kills them both without the Odinpower. Does the same to Wolverine and Cap (even blasting through his shield.)

DarkOdin
Yup. Dr. Strange and Wolverine are in the room, IIRC, when its slipped on. Right after he fights both Thing and Hulk "for hours" (losing an arm and an eye in the process), but kills them both without the Odinpower. Does the same to Wolverine and Cap (even blasting through his shield.)

I not sure about the arm part but logan did wound Thor in his left arm and Thor couldn't move it it seemed he kind of hide it in his cape even at the end of the comic you can tell if u lost his arm our just couldn't move it. Either he did kill hulk and Thing with one arm and that was bad@$$

Warlord
Current Thor is as powerful as he was when he was King Thor.
If reviving all the Gods of Asgard after he had on shoted the Destroyer/Balder isn't a proof then what is?

Not to mention that he created Asgard out of thin air effortlessly and he containd a blast that would have killed every lkiving creature on earth in Secret Invasion.

Surtur and Bor are a few more examples. But thing is that his current series lack action

PowerCosmic
Thor should be in the War of King series. Some worthy foes should be there.

Enyalus
Originally posted by Warlord
Current Thor is as powerful as he was when he was King Thor.
If reviving all the Gods of Asgard after he had on shoted the Destroyer/Balder isn't a proof then what is?

Not to mention that he created Asgard out of thin air effortlessly and he containd a blast that would have killed every lkiving creature on earth in Secret Invasion.

Surtur and Bor are a few more examples. But thing is that his current series lack action

I agree 100% with all of this.

In addition to the 'lack' of action, I also don't like...either the artist, or the inker. I'm not sure which. Current Thor just looks too...clean, y'know? Needs to grow that beard out again and get his badass look back again.

quanchi112
The Superskrull thing wasn't a low feat. She was trashing all of Asgard's warriors and BRB. And Thor took her out with little trouble once he was serious. Trashing brb and some asgardians isn't the same as taking it to Thor and Brb. Odin wouldn't have paid her any notice imo and probably could have oneshotted her.

He was serious the entire time as she kicked the shit out of his brother, Beta Ray Bill.

Warlord
I agree 100% with all of this.

In addition to the 'lack' of action, I also don't like...either the artist, or the inker. I'm not sure which. Current Thor just looks too...clean, y'know? Needs to grow that beard out again and get his badass look back again.

thumb up

Kris Blaze
See? I got yo back, homie.

Stop speedblitzing me with posts uhuh

Enyalus
Stop speedblitzing me with posts uhuh

Speedforce Internet + Thor fanboyism = Enyalus' posts.

KuRuPT Thanosi
TYRANT FTW

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.